Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BritAngie
    I hope no one ever does and respects her wishes.
    C'mon Angie you know it's only a DREAM and we all know very well, that this one isn't going to became a reality. But everybody can dream, right?

Comment

Angie, you posted some Claud's pics from Burbank con in this second, The Claudia/Vala Appreciation Thread some time ago? Could you please move them here, into this thread? I've just talked to one of the Mods here about merging these two threads into one, but she suggested to that it's actually better to keep both of them, for two different purposes, thunking and appreciating, and this Appreciation thread is good for discussion about Vala in Season 9, and we can post pics here, in this thread all the time

Comment

Have you seen the new trailer yet? Claudia looks great in it! And Ben: "Can you tell me which way to the Stargate?"
        That lines great. There's a myriad of pitfalls when you're the new kid on the block. LOL

And Claudia does indeed look great. And she helps keeping the costs of the show down by bringing clothes from her former job with her.

A.

P.S.: Loby Productions ? See ya, MGM , Warner, Dreamworks,..... (all these are trademarks... yadda, yadda)
        Last edited by ValaMalduran; 16 April 2006, 02:24 PM.
        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Well, it's similar to Aeryn's green top, but it's something different

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
                C'mon Angie you know it's only a DREAM and we all know very well, that this one isn't going to became a reality. But everybody can dream, right?
                Ah well of course dreaming is allowed!

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
                  Angie, you posted some Claud's pics from Burbank con in this second, The Claudia/Vala Appreciation Thread some time ago? Could you please move them here, into this thread? I've just talked to one of the Mods here about merging these two threads into one, but she suggested to that it's actually better to keep both of them, for two different purposes, thunking and appreciating, and this Appreciation thread is good for discussion about Vala in Season 9, and we can post pics here, in this thread all the time
                  Yup can do- which ones in particular?

Also I'm still working on my con pics. I've got my own, Yenrug's, Stlscapes, bheerfans and Hanks to go through and that takes the numbers up to thousands of photos to precess! They will be up eventually though!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X