X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.timtoon.com/farscape/2002/claudia/

checked that out and LMAO

banner by E.K.R
    If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
    "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

It's a pity that these clips are so SHORT, but Claudia is really funny there

Comment

Vin Diesel said something about that subject.
        I don't know what Vin Diesel had read, but I love Claudia's "Pandora's Diaries" about filming of "Queen of the Damned". Have you read it? I hope Claudia is going to write her own script some day, too
        Apparently, she wrote him a birthday card during the filming of Pitch Black that he found very touching and funny and therefore he still keeps it on his desk.

'Pandora's Diaries' are brilliant.
        knock, knock Who's there? Claudia. Claudia who?

You know what I saw at the newsagent today? The SciFi mag from June. Since when are we getting that here in Innsbruck? Fingers crossed that that means I can buy the August issue, too.

And SG1 DVD 40 should come out around June 20. Yay.

A.

P.S.: Hope you have a nice time at the sea, ValaCB!!
        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

I subscribed to SciFi Mag yesterday and now I'm waiting "patiently" for the August issue, but they say on their website that it's gonna take 4 to 6 weeks! Frell...

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
            Apparently, she wrote him a birthday card during the filming of Pitch Black that he found very touching and funny and therefore he still keeps it on his desk.

A.
            You're right. Now I remember reading somewhere that it was a birthday card.

Comment

where can I get a copy of pandoras diaries from or if anyone can put a transcript up most appreciated

banner by E.K.R
              If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....

Comment

Go to www.claudiablack.de, then click Articles and you'll find it there. It's called "Ten days in the life of Pandora".

Comment

thanks kalli

banner by E.K.R

Comment

No probs There's much more interesting things to read there, for instance all Claudia's messages to fans from SciFi Channel's Farscape board. I love reading them from time to time

Comment

Page 2? No way!

No probs There's much more interesting things to read there, for instance all Claudia's messages to fans from SciFi Channel's Farscape board. I love reading them from time to time
                      I find myself repeatedly reading interviews with Claudia because her answers tend to be very funny. Now, team her up with Ben Browder and inner organs are in severe danger of concussions.

A.
                      Last edited by ValaMalduran; 16 April 2006, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                        Page 2? No way!

I find myself repeatedly reading interviews with Claudia because her answers tend to be very funny. Now, team her up with Ben Browder and inner organs are in severe danger of concussions.

A.
                        I guess my inner organs will be in very severe danger of concussions when my copy of the DVD with their show at last year's Farscape con in Burbank arrives
                        Last edited by Kalliope; 10 June 2005, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Page 2, AGAIN !?!

*climbs on baroque chair with ridiculously feathered hat and proceeds to read from very official looking role of parchment*

Herewith I officially declare that Claudia Black, the Raven Haired Goddess , belongs to the top of the Characters and Relationships thread.

*steps down, throws away hat and walks off whisteling innocently*

A.

Comment

Have you seen the new trailer yet? Claudia looks great in it! And Ben: "Can you tell me which way to the Stargate?"
                            go here to see it: http://www.sfgatescape.com/media/sg1...ews.htm#SG1pr4

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
                              I wonder whether we're ever going to find a clip of Claudia singing in Burbank in 2003... I'm sure it EXISTS.
                              I hope no one ever does and respects her wishes.

Comment

http://forums.scaperoute.com/kansas/...?topic=27014.0 I was ROTFLOL watching it yesterday's night

Comment

Working...
                                X