Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Comment


      Page 2?
      it's time for another.....pic

      Comment


        Comment


          Medium shot of Moya's belly, then to Aeryn sitting on John's shoulder with a tool in her hand)

          CRICHTON AND AERYN: Ahh!!!

          AERYN: What is the matter with you? I'm the one who just got shocked.

          CRICHTON: Yeah well, you notice we're in contact down here. Man, I got that one through my ears.

          AERYN: Can you hold still?

          CRICHTON: Yeah, you know, I could get you something to stand on.

          AERYN: Listen, I'm almost finished.

          CRICHTON: So, what is it?

          AERYN: Some kind of Peacekeeper comms enhancer. Incomplete installation though. Moya must have been called into service as prison transport before it was finished.
          You just can't beat sharp dialogue and spot on delivery by the actors.

          The Flax is definitely one of those episode that are always enjoyable to watch.
          Aeryn + John --> *spark* *swoon*
          Rygel + Zhaan --> *thrummmmmmmmmmmmmmm*
          D'Argo + 'her' --> ok, I admit I skip those to get faster to the J/A scenes. So sue me.

          A.
          Last edited by ValaMalduran; April 16, 2006, 02:24 PM.
          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

          Comment


            http://www.benbrowderforum.com/forum...b5ce82b9a4b4d0 - there are scans here of the article from the new SFX issue (#132, July, in UK now) about Season 9, Claudia and Ben.

            Comment


              Originally posted by ValaMalduran
              ok, I admit I skip those to get faster to the J/A scenes. So sue me.

              A.
              Im doing the same

              Comment


                thanx Kalliope .

                large pics

                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...s/SFX132-4.jpg

                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...s/SFX132-3.jpg

                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...s/SFX132-2.jpg

                what a nice compliments about our favorite actress

                Comment


                  I hope SG-1's TPTB will invite Claudia to do more episodes...

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Kalliope
                    I hope SG-1's TPTB will invite Claudia to do more episodes...
                    Maybe Claudia is busy and she can't continue...

                    Comment


                      As a recurring character (or even semi-regular) she doesn't have to be in every ep, they can invite her later, for the last season 9 eps or season 10 eps for instance

                      Comment


                        I'm sure CB's character Vala is well received by the fans, tptb will probably use her a recurring guest star. It's not like they haven't done this with other characters.

                        And for those who think CB only looks good in black......

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Atteria
                          I'm sure CB's character Vala is well received by the fans, tptb will probably use her a recurring guest star. It's not like they haven't done this with other characters.

                          And for those who think CB only looks good in black......

                          LOL! We shall now called her Claudia PInk

                          I hope you'r right! I hope the will invite her for more multy epis

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by valaCB
                            LOL! We shall now called her Claudia PInk

                            I hope you'r right! I hope the will invite her for more multy epis
                            There's a thread called "Ask Joe Mallozzi". Start asking Joe about more episodes with Vala

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Kalliope
                              There's a thread called "Ask Joe Mallozzi". Start asking Joe about more episodes with Vala
                              Link PLS

                              Comment


                                Here it is: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...&page=61&pp=20

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X