Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kalliope
    Yup, I saw "Ghost ship" on HBO here, but his part in this horror/thriller film isn't very big and I'm going to catch "Go big" on Hallmark, it's directed by one of Farscape directors, Tony Tilse btw, they have aired it several times already, but I've never seen it. According to Hallmark's schedule on their website, the next airing will be at the beginning of July.
    I have never seen anything. don't know what is "Ghost ship" or
    "Go big"...

Comment

"Go big" is a romantic comedy (Hallmark's description), "Ghost ship" is a horror rather than thriller, not bad, if I know that HBO is going to repeat it, I can record the original language version, without Polish voice-over, if you want to see it.

Comment

"Go big" is a romantic comedy (Hallmark's description), "Ghost ship" is a horror rather than thriller, not bad, if I know that HBO is going to repeat it, I can record the original language version, without Polish voice-over, if you want to see it.
        You are sweet!!! maybe somoday...this actor is intersting
        but for now i want to see more Claudia!!! I hope to see her's future films and i hope she will make a new ones in her free time

Comment

"Ghost Ship" was the one with Julianna Margulies (Nurse Hathawy in E.R.), right? I think they've already shown it on TV here, but i ignored it. I thought, well, I've already seen "Virus" with Jamie Lee Curtis, so I can pass this one up.
          It's quite funny when you realise some month or even years later that you've already seen actors you like now very early on in their career.

Apart from FS I've only seen Claudia in "Pitch Black" (oh, that was her !?! ). Soon I'll add SG, though. It's indeed DVD 40. About two weeks passed between 38 and 39, so fingers crossed.

A.
          Last edited by ValaMalduran; 16 April 2006, 02:24 PM.
          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

can always remember watching alex dimitriades in possibly his first role on aussie teen show 'heartbreak high' if I remember correctly his character died in the boxing ring

banner by E.K.R
            If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
            "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Some actors seem to have a penchant for dying in their roles.
              *cough* Claudia Black *cough*

A.

Comment

Claudia's characters allways dying exepet Aeryn

Comment

Good thing she more or less promised it won't be happening in 'One'.
                  It's still in pre-production, right? Let's just hope it doesn't end like Terry Gilliam's 'Don Quixote' project. 10 years of pro-production and then nada.

A.
                  Last edited by ValaMalduran; 16 April 2006, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                    Good thing she more or less promised it won't be happening in 'One'.
                    It's still in pre-production, right? Let's just hope it doesn't end like Terry Gilliam's 'Don Quixote' project. 10 years of pro-production and then nada.

A.
                    I hope it won't happen. i really want to see this movie.
                    Claudia promised she won't die? when?

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                      I hope it won't happen. i really want to see this movie.
                      Claudia promised she won't die? when?
                      As far as I remember reading con reports, it was last year in Burbank, she really promised that her character WON'T DIE in "One", plus she is one of the "One"'s producers
                      Jerome from TS FILMS told us recently, that the script is ALMOST ready and looks great and they were going to be with this script and several other (NiL included) in Cannes. I hope it was a productive trip for them

Comment

As far as I remember reading con reports, it was last year in Burbank, she really promised that her character WON'T DIE in "One", plus she is one of the "One"'s producers
                        Jerome from TS FILMS told us recently, that the script is ALMOST ready and looks great and they were going to be with this script and several other (NiL included) in Cannes. I hope it was a productive trip for them
                        the script is almost ready??? so there's lots of time till this movie will be ready...ammm... so this not the reason Claudia did only 6 epis in SG

Comment

The intention of the producers is have "One" completed within 3 calendar years from November 1 2004. So yeah, they have A LOT of time

Comment

I have just seen 'The Locket' after a long time . what a romantic epis i miss Aeryn and John

from the lovely J&A site
                            love this scene -
                            Aeryn: "Do you regret this?"

John: "What?"

Aeryn: "Spending the last 55 cycles here with me."

John: "Aeryn, you are the one thing which has kept me from doing a kamikaze in the transport. I just have to try to get back to my old life, just for a day. That's the hope. Hope. That's what keeps me goin'."

Aeryn: "All right. Just don't be too disappointed if it doesn't happen. If you can't...

She starts to get up and experiences a sharp pain that causes her to stop.

John, who's immediately concerned: "You OK?"

Aeryn: "Yes, I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine. It's just the same old pain, same pain."

John, as he gets up from the stump: "OK. Let's get you back to the house. You can lie down." He helps her to get up, and when she does, her locket falls to the ground. She goes to pick it up, but he stops her. "Oh, no, no, no. I got it. I got it."

Aeryn: "Give it to me."

John: "I got your locket." He doesn't give it back to her immediately. He's curious about something. "Whose image you got in here, anyway?"

Aeryn: "You know who's in there."

John: "Your husband? He's been dead 90 cycles. Why would you have his image in there?"

Aeryn, teasing him: "Just to drive you crazy."

John, teasing back: "You know what I think? I don't think it's him in there. I think you got my picture."

Aeryn: "Don't flatter yourself."

John: "Yeah! Yeah, my picture. Surrounded by roses and hearts and yotz."

Aeryn challenges him: "Open it then."

John, who's surprised by her offer: "What?"

Aeryn: "Take a look inside. You'll see his image. The only love of my life."

John thinks about it for a while. He's not sure anymore if he wants to know if his picture is in the locket. While he wants to know if he's the one who's the love of her life, he's not sure how he'll take seeing another man's picture in there.

John: "No. No, I don't want to see his ugly face." He hands her the locket. "Come on, let's get you back to the house."

As they walk away, Aeryn tells him, "He wasn't ugly, you know."

John doesn't want to talk about her husband anymore, and teases her about it as they return to their home. On the way back, they continue to talk and tease each other, laughing and smiling and enjoying each other's company.
                            and then -

Unable to bear it any longer, he gets up and leans over her, then whispers "I love you" and kisses her goodbye, caressing her hair one last time. He picks up the locket and opens it, remembering her words the last time they talked about what was inside the locket: "Take a look inside. You'll see his image. The only love of my life." When he sees that it is *his* picture inside her locket, he is overcome with grief.

Comment

I don't know why, but "The Locket" isn't among my favourite "Farscape" episodes and when I watch Season 2 episodes, I often avoid this episode, except the situation when I needeed screen caps, so I HAD TO watch it then.

Comment

You should watch it again...its so...different and romantic

Comment

Working...
                                X