Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What wonderful pics.

1 hr 30 min until SW3. Hope the weather holds. It's been very hot all day and now it's clouding up ---> BIG thunderstorm approaching.

A.

*rummage, rummage* Ah, nice.
    Last edited by ValaMalduran; 30 May 2005, 08:43 AM. Reason: Spelling? What spelling?
    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
      1 hr 30 min until SW3.
      Have fun and remember 'MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU'

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
        Photoshop! you?
        To tell the truth I've never been using Photoshop and didn't try to make photomontages. I suppose it's time to install Paint Shop Pro and learn it...

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
          To tell the truth I've never been using Photoshop and didn't try to make photomontages. I suppose it's time to install Paint Shop Pro and learn it...
          Yeah its fun.

Comment

I read it on `Kansas`
            ASKmen.com - pages about Claudia

Claudia Black 1
            Claudia Black 2
            Cladia Black 3

Comment

Yeah its fun.
              But first I'll see what I can do with ACDSee Power Pack 7...

Comment

But first I'll see what I can do with ACDSee Power Pack 7...
                LOL

Comment

claudia black commits seven deadly sins

The bulk of her early onscreen career took place in Australian television productions. Early appearances include bit parts in G.P. (1993), Police Rescue (1993) and the miniseries Seven Deadly Sins (1993). She achieved notoriety in Australia by the mid-1990s, thanks to roles in A Country Practice (1994) and City Life (1996).
                  Have you ever seen `Seven Deadly Sins `? what is about?

Comment

Just like I feared it was pi**ing with rain when I went home from the cinema.

I really enjoyed the movie. I dreaded the dialogue, though. Just like Carrie Fisher said: "You can type this, but you can't say this." I really put the cynic in me into the closet, but some of it was just too ridiculous.

The acting was a lot better, too, in this one. Apparently, George Lucas doesn't let his cast improvise or find different interpretations for a scene.

Even though he was only in there for about 2 seconds, Wayne Pygram came across as a very good - or rather evil - Tarkin. What competence and capability a good actor can put into a simply nod and walking off.

Next stop: Garden State and Batman Begins (the trailer was very promising)

A.

Comment

Have you ever seen `Seven Deadly Sins `? what is about?
                      I haven't. But as I've heard Claudia's part in Seven Deadly Sins is actually completely mute and small one - she plays a dead body laying on the table.

Comment

I haven't. But as I've heard Claudia's part in Seven Deadly Sins is actually completely mute and small one - she plays a dead body laying on the table.
                        That's all??? What a waste

Comment

Just like I feared it was pi**ing with rain when I went home from the cinema.

I really enjoyed the movie. I dreaded the dialogue, though. Just like Carrie Fisher said: "You can type this, but you can't say this." I really put the cynic in me into the closet, but some of it was just too ridiculous.

The acting was a lot better, too, in this one. Apparently, George Lucas doesn't let his cast improvise or find different interpretations for a scene.

Even though he was only in there for about 2 seconds, Wayne Pygram came across as a very good - or rather evil - Tarkin. What competence and capability a good actor can put into a simply nod and walking off.

Next stop: Garden State and Batman Begins (the trailer was very promising)

A.
                          I forgot about Wayne Pygram!!!

Comment

Yeah, classic blink and you'll miss it moment.

A.

Comment

Yeah, classic blink and you'll miss it moment.

A.
                              That's what happen to me. i blinked!

Comment

OK. i did it this morning

Comment

Working...
                                X