Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
    Poor girl. I was afraid she'd remain in catatonia for the rest of her life.

Thank God I came to know FS after the mini.

A.
    I remember this fan reaction. My, to the news about Farscape's cancellation on September 6th 2002 (just imagine going on-line and the first thing you read it exactly this), was jaw to the floor and tears the whole day long

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
      I remember this fan reaction. My, to the news about Farscape's cancellation on September 6th 2002 (just imagine going on-line and the first thing you read it exactly this), was jaw to the floor and tears the whole day long
      I didn't really recognize all the stuff about the cancellation!!
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
        Thank God I came to know FS after the mini.

A.
        Mine was month before the pkw
        I was crying in the end scene, especially when the titels was running with no music

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
          I didn't really recognize all the stuff about the cancellation!!
          No, I don't mean this vid. This vid was a few months later (Bad Timing first aired in UK if I recall correctly at the beginning of 2003). There was a chat with Ben Browder and David Kemper on September 5th 2002 during which they announced THE NEWS. When I came on-line the next day the first thing I found out was: FARSCAPE IS CANCELLED! Just imagine my shock...

Comment

Love this episode.

Comment

Comment

Comment

How many times have you watched "Crusade"? I can watch this episode over and over and over and over again. It's definitely my abso-frellin-lutely FAVOURITE Claudia's episode of SG-1.

Comment

Comment

How many times have you watched "Crusade"? I can watch this episode over and over and over and over again. It's definitely my abso-frellin-lutely FAVOURITE Claudia's episode of SG-1.
                      Mine too. i think 3 or 4 times

Comment

No, I don't mean this vid. This vid was a few months later (Bad Timing first aired in UK if I recall correctly at the beginning of 2003). There was a chat with Ben Browder and David Kemper on September 5th 2002 during which they announced THE NEWS. When I came on-line the next day the first thing I found out was: FARSCAPE IS CANCELLED! Just imagine my shock...
                        Don't mean the vid either! I didn't know ("recognize" was the wrong word) about the cancellation of FS in 2002!! I think we had the internet for a couple of month at that time so....I hear about the cancellation a whiiiiiiiiiiiiile later!! And as I said we didn't get much information about FS!
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                          Don't mean the vid either! I didn't know ("recognize" was the wrong word) about the cancellation of FS in 2002!! I think we had the internet for a couple of month at that time so....I hear about the cancellation a whiiiiiiiiiiiiile later!! And as I said we didn't get much information about FS!
                          OK My translation microbes obviously failed temporarily

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                            Mine too. i think 3 or 4 times
                            Only?

Comment

Only?
                              I'll watch it a lot more often when I have the DVD.
                              I have this strange habbit of watching FS or SG1 after midnight while ironing.

Beautiful pics, valaCB.

A.
                              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Again, just for fun:

Comment

Working...
                                X