X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
    Hey! Only 165 votes from #25.

A.
    There has to be a program that will vote for me every five minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by J. Stone
      26 Its getting harder. :-(
      Nobody said it's gonna be easy... We need to start really early in May, so we'll definitely manage to get Farscape to #1

BTW, once the show is in the first 20, the number of votes between # & # is REALLY HIGH. And I mean REALLY. So I can only imagine how many votes it needs to get to #1...

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
        Nobody said it's gonna be easy... We need to start really early in May, so we'll definitely manage to get Farscape to #1

BTW, once the show is in the first 20, the number of votes between # & # is REALLY HIGH. And I mean REALLY. So I can only imagine how many votes it needs to get to #1...
        Id rather not think about that right now. :-)

Comment

I honestly don't have the time to vote every 5 minutes. It's even hard to keep up voting every 60 mins for "TV Vote Best Show".
          I'll do what I can, though.

A.
          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

I honestly don't have the time to vote every 5 minutes. It's even hard to keep up voting every 60 mins for "TV Vote Best Show".
            I'll do what I can, though.

A.
            I'd like to tag in Ben!!

I dont know who did this but man its nice.

Comment

Comment

Down to 40 to reach 25.

Comment

20 episode with an A + B story most of the times should give room for plenty of different characters to 'do something'.
                  IMO, the biggest threat to any actor is still CGI and big explosions.

Hey valaslonglostsister!

Spoiler:
                  I think the fact that Vala's child is the main Ori representative will bring lots of complications and difficult decisions for the team.

The politicians and higher military guys will see it as a big advantage.

For us and SG-1 she's not just an enemy, but the flesh and blood (Oh! Stupid me has just had an insight in S10 first ep title.) of someone we care about.

Vala, well, not just was her pregnancy caused, frankly, by rape but the kid's an antagonist (even before she becomes your normal teenager ) from the start. There was never the possibility for any mother-daughter bonding.

A.
                  I think this will show us a side of Vala that we really haven't had a chance to see, i am really looking foward to seeing how she handles this situation. I alos am looking foward to when RDA will make an appearence. I can't wait until Jack meets Vala, that will be funny, won't it?

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                  Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
                  Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister
                    I think this will show us a side of Vala that we really haven't had a chance to see, i am really looking foward to seeing how she handles this situation. I alos am looking foward to when RDA will make an appearence. I can't wait until Jack meets Vala, that will be funny, won't it?
                    I completely agree. The Jack, Vala interaction should be fantastic.

Comment

Thank God. I thought we would never get to 25.

Comment

Wow, the Vala thread. I don't think I have been here before.
                        I am glad Claudia Black is now on the show full time. I think Vala adds a breath of fresh air for the show and her humor is just what the show needed. Plus these new developments for season 10 add a new spectrum for this entire Ori plot. It was getting old before it was new, but now, now we might have something worth watching. Claudia makes it worth watching without the Ori.

Comment

Claudia is going to be a great addition to the show.

Comment

Claudia is going to be a great addition to the show.

IMO, she already has been

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe
                              IMO, she already has been
                              Okay. . . . . . Let me put it this way. She will be a great regular addition to the show.

Comment

Okay. . . . . . Let me put it this way. She will be a great regular addition to the show.

That works, LOLOL
                                And why are you guys keeping me up past my bedtime....argh....

LOLOL

Comment

Working...
                                X