• Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELL YEAH !!!

A.
    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Hey, guys!

Do y'all think there will be any Jack/Vala interaction in Season 10?
      I hope so. I want to see the whole Jack/Sam/Mitchell/Vala/Daniel/Teal'c thing. ( Could I have just said the whole team thing? LOL )

Great pics, as well, everyone.

Here, J. Stone, be a guy. It don't bother me none.

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl
        Hey, guys!

Do y'all think there will be any Jack/Vala interaction in Season 10?
        I hope so. I want to see the whole Jack/Sam/Mitchell/Vala/Daniel/Teal'c thing. ( Could I have just said the whole team thing? LOL )
        Spoiler:
        Well, we know that RDA will be in the big 200, so I think it's quite likely. IMO, it has a lot of potential, as they're both very funny and witty characters. They also have a past they'd rather not talk about in common. But given that ep 200 plays in the "Real life meets Stargate" universe, the focus will surely be on the humour.
        As for interaction of the "original team" and Vala in the rest of the season? Depends if, RDA makes another guest appearance.

I'm definitely looking forward to Vala interacting with the other caracters, driving them nuts and bringing valuable input.
        Yes, I know I'm greedy, but I want it all.

A.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
          *shrugs shoulders*

Maybe, but that doesn't change the fact that Vala will be in all eps of S10.

A.
          fabulous fact

Comment

Great pic!

A.

Comment

Great pic!

A.
              Thanx

Like mother, like daughter?

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                Well, Aeryn definitely got her daddy's nose.

But Linda Cropper was a great casting decision. Not only could she be her mum lookwise (then again, I'm sure CB's mother looks completely different), but also her acting was very good.
                She made me despise Xhalax, but at the same time feel sorry for her.

A.

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Well, we know that RDA will be in the big 200, so I think it's quite likely. IMO, it has a lot of potential, as they're both very funny and witty characters. They also have a past they'd rather not talk about in common. But given that ep 200 plays in the "Real life meets Stargate" universe, the focus will surely be on the humour.
                  As for interaction of the "original team" and Vala in the rest of the season? Depends if, RDA makes another guest appearance.

I'm definitely looking forward to Vala interacting with the other caracters, driving them nuts and bringing valuable input.
                  Yes, I know I'm greedy, but I want it all.

A.
                  Then I'm greedy, too!!

Well, Aeryn definitely got her daddy's nose.

But Linda Cropper was a great casting decision. Not only could she be her mum lookwise (then again, I'm sure CB's mother looks completely different), but also her acting was very good.
                  She made me despise Xhalax, but at the same time feel sorry for her.
                  Oh yeah!! I hate Xhalax but when she died I felt sorry for Aeryn (and hated Crais) 'cause she was so close to get her mother back!!
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                    Then I'm greedy, too!!

Oh yeah!! I hate Xhalax but when she died I felt sorry for Aeryn (and hated Crais) 'cause she was so close to get her mother back!!
                    But this is what makes really great drama! I hated Crais too, but Xhalax was already dead inside...

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                      Then I'm greedy, too!!

I hate Crais at the beginning but after he change, he is one of my favoriet character. too bad they kiilled him
                      There's one cut- scene when Crais apologize to Aeryn in season 4. I love that scene so much,. too bad they cut it.
                      and i love Xhalax because Aeryn did

Comment

Yay! My copy of season 9 vol. 2 DVD has just arrived! TPTB and Beachhead screencaps are coming!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
                            Yay! My copy of season 9 vol. 2 DVD has just arrived! TPTB and Beachhead screencaps are coming!
                            Screen caps!!

A.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X