Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Last one

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB

I love this picture. This just goes to show you what some actors have to go through... and what a trooper Claudia really is. I mean, look at what the crew is wearing and then look at what Claudia has on. Brrrrrrr....

~cp

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by the_cadpig
                            I love this picture. This just goes to show you what some actors have to go through... and what a trooper Claudia really is. I mean, look at what the crew is wearing and then look at what Claudia has on. Brrrrrrr....

~cp
                            yeah, i saw it too. How can she act in this cold....

Comment

considering they filmed in the oz heat dressed in leather most of the time for farscape they must have been roasting ooh extremes of temperature not nice

banner by E.K.R
                              If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
                              "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                                X