Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I love Aeryn practising English in this episode

Comment

ValaCB wrote:
                    ok! i'll try
                    BTW- there'r still people with dial up connection?
                    Yes, there are. I'm one of them. Pity me! (LOL)

No, what's worse is that my old PC crashed and at the moment I haven't got access to all my pic folders. I must have hundreds of pictures in there, not just FS + SG1.
                    The positive thing is the new PC can play DVDs and therefore I can make my own screencaps. The quality is not über-good but they're relatively small kb-wise.

I tried to capture Aeryn's look when she says the second "No you don't." in L,G&M 3. Can you say "I know you love me and I love you as much" any better than she did with just her facial expression?
                    That's something I really appreciate in CB's acting. You can read so much in her face, you can see that her characters are thinking while they're doing something. Just like a real person would.

A.
                    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                      ValaCB wrote:

Yes, there are. I'm one of them. Pity me! (LOL)

No, what's worse is that my old PC crashed and at the moment I haven't got access to all my pic folders. I must have hundreds of pictures in there, not just FS + SG1.
                      The positive thing is the new PC can play DVDs and therefore I can make my own screencaps. The quality is not über-good but they're relatively small kb-wise.
                      You have a dial up connection? opsi
                      anyway, i want to buy a DVD to my computer for making my own SC
                      so you have 2 computers?

I tried to capture Aeryn's look when she says the second "No you don't." in L,G&M 3. Can you say "I know you love me and I love you as much" any better than she did with just her facial expression?
                      That's something I really appreciate in CB's acting. You can read so much in her face, you can see that her characters are thinking while they're doing something. Just like a real person would.

A.
                      YES! that's why i love Claudia, she just make her character like a real person. Amazing! just love her

Comment

I suggest WinDVD for screen caps - you can see them when you're doing them. PowerDVD sends them directly to Caption folder.

Comment

Aeryn's "No, you don't" was in LGM 1.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
                              I suggest WinDVD for screen caps - you can see them when you're doing them. PowerDVD sends them directly to Caption folder.
                              OK. I'll check it out. thanx

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
                                I've got SG-1 DVD vol. 40 with Prometheus Unbound yesterday

I have got mine too today!!! but you got a pic with the DVD?
                                i didnt

im in season 6 now so i want watch the other episodes in the DVD

Comment

Working...
                                X