Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cajnjirl
    Yeah, I know. That's Ben Browder's crotch.
    Well thats not exactly what I was lookin at

And some more very nice pics, keep em comin

Comment

Beautiful!

Rugged look. lol

Comment

"Hell no, I'm not mopping! I was just, um, practising whooping somebody's butt with the handle, that's all. Want me to show you?"

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl

"Hell no, I'm not mopping! I was just, um, practising whooping somebody's butt with the handle, that's all. Want me to show you?"

A.
          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

I love all the pics people are posting, but can we please keep the size to a minium? It causes chaos with the loading time of this thread and some of us are far to impatient to wait that LONG for pics of Claudia.

Thanks!
            sigpic
            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Claudia as been nominated in the category for 'Best Supporting Actress' at tis years Saturn Awards.

Additionally, Ben has been nominated as 'Best Actor' and SG: SG1 as 'Best Syndicated/ Cable Series'.

A.

Comment

nobody post anything? I'll do it

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                  nobody post anything? I'll do it

Alright, this hand belongs to Ben.....and this to Claudia.....which means that that one....

And if Aeryn/Vala should pay a visit: compare Claudia's eyes with Ben's in the Saturn pics of 2003 and 2005. See....... they're also blue!

A.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                    Alright, this hand belongs to Ben.....and this to Claudia.....which means that that one....

And if Aeryn/Vala should pay a visit: compare Claudia's eyes with Ben's in the Saturn pics of 2003 and 2005. See....... they're also blue!

A.
                    Ja ja... Let's say she's a phenomenon, she can change her eye color!
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                      It's called acting, daaaaahling!

A.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                        Great pics guys!!! My color eyes change also. from blue to green

Explain pls

Comment

"Stark, did you hear? I got nominated for a Saturn. They only thought they hated me before."

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB

Originally posted by vizel
                            Explain pls
                            I'll try.

Claudia's right hand holds the award, while her left hand holds Ben's right hand that's sneaked around her waist, while his left hand holds the award. Which makes for a funny, if slightly strange look. Like some weird siamese twins.

Did I succeed in confusing you completely now?

A.
                            Last edited by ValaMalduran; February 15, 2006, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                              It's called acting, daaaaahling!

A.

Spoiler:

Comment

Congratulations to Claudia on her Saturn Award Nomination!!!

And to Ben and the show itself, and everyone that made the show the fun hour of escape it is!

Comment

Working...
                                X