• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few of cajnhubby's favs

Comment

I just loved Aeryn's style in S2:

A.
      Last edited by ValaMalduran; 25 January 2006, 12:06 PM.
      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
        I like that one...I have a copy of it somewhere on my puter at home.

Yeppers, that's the outfit. Boy howdy did she have Ben going through most of that time on stage. When she first came out, she quickly realized that she couldn't/shouldn't really bend over in that outfit...so she decided to drop her bottle of water to see if Ben would be gentleman and pick it up for her. Silly Ben...fell for it. She had him picking that bottle of water up so many times it was hilarious! She'd grin that dreneatting grin of hers (at the audience) when Ben wasn't looking hold out her arm and DROP. The bottle would go rolling across the stage. Ben would hop up, get it and hand it back to her. It took him a while to pick up on what she was doing. It was a blast watching the two of them.
        sigpic
        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
          I like that one...I have a copy of it somewhere on my puter at home.

Yeppers, that's the outfit. Boy howdy did she have Ben going through most of that time on stage. When she first came out, she quickly realized that she couldn't/shouldn't really bend over in that outfit...so she decided to drop her bottle of water to see if Ben would be gentleman and pick it up for her. Silly Ben...fell for it. She had him picking that bottle of water up so many times it was hilarious! She'd grin that dreneatting grin of hers (at the audience) when Ben wasn't looking hold out her arm and DROP. The bottle would go rolling across the stage. Ben would hop up, get it and hand it back to her. It took him a while to pick up on what she was doing. It was a blast watching the two of them.
          I have this Creation's DVD with "Claudia & Ben Show" and I just love watching it

Comment

I have this Creation's DVD with "Claudia & Ben Show" and I just love watching it
            Me, too!!
            Spoiler:

Comment

Sam is blonde, so it makes a difference a very, very, very little bit.
              You'r right

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
                What is the sexyist pic of CB youv ever seen

What'r yours?
                Last edited by vizel; 26 January 2006, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                  Thanks.

A.

Love this pic.

Comment

A.
                    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran

A.
                      This one is stunning!

Comment

Originally posted by vizel
                        What'r yours?
                        I dont have any unfortinayly, im thinking about adding her to my sig

Comment

You know, i might have said this before, but i'll say it again.

You wanna know why i'm over the moon that Vala is going to be a permanent feature on SG-1...

That's why. Vala is the live action version of Ryoko, from the anime 'Tenchi Muyo'. Claudia Black has captured the Ryoko character incredibly well (though i doubt she knew anything of Ryoko). The way she acts, her voice, everything is RYOKO. Hell, if i found out that Claudia Black was going to voice Ryoko (as her original english voice had left the show), i'd have been happy... very happy. However, Claudia would fail on one thing. Her look. She's an incredibly attractive looking woman, but doesn't have the Ryoko look.

Also, Vala and Daniel reminds me of the relationship between Ryoko and Tenchi. Vala would annoy the hell out of Daniel (Tenchi and Ryoko), Vala would make advances to Daniel, sometimes in a teasing way (Tenchi and Ryoko), Daniel would 'reject' the advances of Vala (Tenchi and Ryoko) and also, in times of need, they would help each other out as if they really cared about each other (tenchi and Ryoko) and so on and so fourth.

Also, Ryoko and Vala have similar pasts. Vala was enslaved by a Gou'ould (spelling) and used to hurt people. Ryoko was enslaved in a similar way, but she was under another persons control and killed people too all her life. Both seem to use aggression, sexuality, sarcasim and jokes as a front to hide the there vulnrability and pain, and possibly don't want to get hurt by others by getting too close incase they betray her, even though they want to. It's just plain amazing how similar they are. Also, you 'll note how very 'exhibitionist' Ryoko is. Now Vala could be like that if it where an anime, but, she's got to be slightly toned down in that area for the fact it's a family show.

Ryoko is my all time favourite female character, in anime or any other medium.

So to Brad Wright and Robert C. Cooper who came up with Vala... Thank you. You have just given me the closest thing to a live action Ryoko i'll ever have. And to Claudia Black, a HUGE thank you for pulling of the role so amazingly.

Sorry to bring an anime into this, but the similarities are just uncanny. It's brilliant.
                          Last edited by Smegger56; 27 January 2006, 09:48 AM.

Rimmer: 'I cant let you out'
                          Lister: 'Why not?'
                          Rimmer: 'Because the king of the potato people wont let me. I begged him. I got down on my knees and wept. He wants to keep you here, keep you here for 10 years'
                          Cat: 'Can we see him?'
                          Rimmer: 'See who?'
                          Cat: 'The king.'
                          Rimmer: 'Do you have a magic carpet?'
                          Lister: 'Yeah...a little 3 seater'
                          Rimmer: 'So let me get this straight, you want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people, and plead with him for your freedom. And your telling me your completely sane?'

Comment

Originally posted by Smegger56

You wanna know why i'm over the moon that Vala is going to be a permanent feature on SG-1...

That's why. Vala is the live action version of Ryoko, from the anime 'Tenchi Muyo'. Claudia Black has captured the Ryoko character incredibly well (though i doubt she knew anything of Ryoko). The way she acts, her voice, everything is RYOKO. Hell, if i found out that Claudia Black was going to voice Ryoko (as her original english voice had left the show), i'd have been happy... very happy. However, Claudia would fail on one thing. Her look. She's an incredibly attractive looking woman, but doesn't have the Ryoko look.

Also, Vala and Daniel reminds me of the relationship between Ryoko and Tenchi. Vala would annoy the hell out of Daniel (Tenchi and Ryoko), Vala would make advances to Daniel, sometimes in a teasing way (Tenchi and Ryoko), Daniel would 'reject' the advances of Vala (Tenchi and Ryoko) and also, in times of need, they would help each other out as if they really cared about each other (tenchi and Ryoko) and so on and so fourth.

Also, Ryoko and Vala have similar pasts. Vala was enslaved by a Gou'ould (spelling) and used to hurt people. Ryoko was enslaved in a similar way, but she was under another persons control and killed people too all her life. Both seem to use aggression, sexuality, sarcasim and jokes as a front to hide the there vulnrability and pain, and possibly don't want to get hurt by others by getting too close incase they betray her, even though they want to. It's just plain amazing how similar they are. Also, you 'll note how very 'exhibitionist' Ryoko is. Now Vala could be like that if it where an anime, but, she's got to be slightly toned down in that area for the fact it's a family show.

So to Brad Wright and Robert C. Cooper who came up with Vala... Thank you. You have just given me the closest thing to a live action Ryoko i'll ever have. And to Claudia Black, a HUGE thank you for pulling of the role so amazingly.

Sorry to bring an anime into this, but the similarities are just uncanny. It's brilliant.
                            Is this anime you're talking about released on DVD? It sounds really great and I'd love to see it.
                            BTW, the image - I suppose it was going to be a pic of Ryoko, right? - is not here. All I can see is: Image hosted by Tripod. You may want to upload it to Photobucket.com and link here

Comment

Is this anime you're talking about released on DVD? It sounds really great and I'd love to see it.
                              BTW, the image - I suppose it was going to be a pic of Ryoko, right? - is not here. All I can see is: Image hosted by Tripod. You may want to upload it to Photobucket.com and link here
                              Dude, you'll LOVE Tenchi Muyo. Also, about the ryoko image you can't see, go to goole.com image search, and type in Tenchi-Ryoko, and you'll see her. You'll know who it is, she has the crazuiest, yet, greatest hair style ever.

Also, let me tell you something about the Tenchi series.

There are 3 series of Tenchi, and 3 movies.

1. Tenchi Muyo (the Ryo-Ohiki series). This was the first series, and the best.

2. Tenchi Universe, which was a spin off of Tenchi Muyo, with all the same characters, but, they all meet up again, and have different historys.

3. Tenchi In Tokyo. Another spin off, where the characters meet up differently, but by far, the worst.

4. The movies. These are based on Tenchi Universe, though the 2nd Tenchi film is actually based on a Manga. Greeat films though, with the second the worst (though enjoyable).

Remeber, don't get confused with the continuity of each show. Tenchi Muyo (the First) Tenchi Universe and the films (the second) and Tenchi in Tokyo (the third) are there own shows, with there own stories. You'd be suprised how many people get confused with it, and mix up the continuity of each show.

And about the pic again, how's this one.

Meet Ryoko

Rimmer: 'I cant let you out'
                              Lister: 'Why not?'
                              Rimmer: 'Because the king of the potato people wont let me. I begged him. I got down on my knees and wept. He wants to keep you here, keep you here for 10 years'
                              Cat: 'Can we see him?'
                              Rimmer: 'See who?'
                              Cat: 'The king.'
                              Rimmer: 'Do you have a magic carpet?'
                              Lister: 'Yeah...a little 3 seater'
                              Rimmer: 'So let me get this straight, you want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people, and plead with him for your freedom. And your telling me your completely sane?'

Comment

Originally posted by Smegger56

Sound very intersting. Maybe i'll rent it
                                Last edited by valaCB; 26 January 2006, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X