• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
    LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
      LOL

Hey, wait a moment!

My bank account is seriously lacking €1.000.000,- .

*waits*

*waits some more*

Ok, it was worth a try.

VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
        Wow! She's got a gorgeous smile
        You said it i dont think i could have restrained my actions if it were me standing opposite her during one scene particular in "The ties that bind" (The one where Jackson reminds her she informed him that she stole the bracelets)having seen Claudia in farscape a look from her has never made me think somthing like that as far as i'm concerned she looked so damn cute and kissable at that particular moment.
        As for her smile i think Scapers call it the 1000 killowatt smile for good reason.
        Last edited by Mann One; 22 October 2005, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mann One
          As for her smile i think Scapers call it the 1000 killowatt smile for good reason.
          heheheh...Where have they said that?

were me standing opposite her during one scene particular in "The ties that bind" (The one where Jackson reminds her she informed him that she stole the bracelets)
          Can you put a pic of that smile?

Comment

I believe it was mentioned quite a few time on the Kansas Farscape board ages ago before it closed.(maybe another scaper can verify this as well). but for me as a fan of farscape it just seemed to stick so every time she smiled that particular saying came to mind.

To be honest i'd quite like to see a series of pics of Claudia's from the scene i mentioned above as i said she just looked hot in a cute kinda way.

Also this site:http://www.farscape-one.de/

Has some Aeryn wallpapers you might like.
            Last edited by Mann One; 22 October 2005, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

One more

Comment

Originally posted by Mann One
                    To be honest i'd quite like to see a series of pics of Claudia's from the scene i mentioned above as i said she just looked hot in a cute kinda way.

Also this site:http://www.farscape-one.de/

Has some Aeryn wallpapers you might like.
                    Love the Farscape site, many wallpapers
                    and cool pics SallyLizzie, i think that SallyLizzie had some pic from the scene you mention,Mann One

Comment

These are great! That's one of my favorite scenes in that episode!

Comment

Couple pictures from Beastmaster Season 2 episode 13 "Wild Child"

- WezH
                        Weapons do not make peace. Weapons don't even make war. They make total destruction. Annihilation. Armageddon. People make peace.

Comment

And from Hercules Season 4 episode 10 "Hercules On Trial"

- WezH
                          Weapons do not make peace. Weapons don't even make war. They make total destruction. Annihilation. Armageddon. People make peace.

Comment

A question in the Ask Joe Mallozzi Thread (thanks,TFLUX !) :
                            Originally Posted by tflux
                            Well, I recently just finished watching the Farscape DVD's from beginning to end and now I'm wondering about Vala's future. Provided there is a season 10, what are the chances we will see Vala around more? Maybe as a regular?

Personally I'd like to see her as a series regular - she and Ben were absolutely awesome in Farscape. I'm sure some folks around here would disagree with her being a regular, but I know a ton would readily agree!
                            The Joe Mallozi's answer :
                            If there is a season ten, there will definitely be more Vala headed your way.
                            "We will do as I say" Bra'tac

Comment

Originally posted by Hurley
                              A question in the Ask Joe Mallozzi Thread (thanks,TFLUX !) :

The Joe Mallozi's answer :

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
                              Im so happy!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X