Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by SunKrux
    Ok, that's what I think Vala would say to the questions.
    For some reason I keep hearing Marilyn Monroe singing Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friends.

    Claudia cracking up during filming.

    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

    Comment


      Originally posted by ValaMalduran
      For some reason I keep hearing Marilyn Monroe singing Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friends.

      Claudia cracking up during filming.

      Beau Bridges missed the basket

      Comment


        Originally posted by ValaMalduran
        For some reason I keep hearing Marilyn Monroe singing Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friends.
        Considering that when we meet Vala again, treasure is all she has on the brain, with a side of Daniel. I felt those were the best answers.

        valaCB, thanks for the links to the vid clips on "A Twist in the Tale". I checked them out yesterday. Coolness. *wonders if the States will ever see that on DVD. LOL
        sigpic
        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

        Comment


          Originally posted by SunKrux
          Ok, that's what I think Vala would say to the questions.
          I agree with those but #3 could also be Daniel!!

          Comment


            Originally posted by SunKrux
            valaCB, thanks for the links to the vid clips on "A Twist in the Tale". I checked them out yesterday. Coolness. *wonders if the States will ever see that on DVD. LOL
            Of course! You can buy the DVDs on Amazon.com
            Spoiler:

            Comment


              Originally posted by SunKrux
              valaCB, thanks for the links to the vid clips on "A Twist in the Tale". I checked them out yesterday. Coolness. *wonders if the States will ever see that on DVD. LOL
              You'r wellcome .
              I think i saw it at my local TV...can't remembered

              Comment






                Comment


                  Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                  Of course! You can buy the DVDs on Amazon.com
                  Plus you can rent them from Netflix. I would, but I think the clips I saw were good enough. I read the synopsis of the story too, so I would have context for the clips. I would really like to see Claudia in more of this type of villian/evil role...She's great.
                  "Well, my days of not taking you
                  seriously are certainly coming to a
                  middle."

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Susan28
                    Plus you can rent them from Netflix. I would, but I think the clips I saw were good enough. I read the synopsis of the story too, so I would have context for the clips. I would really like to see Claudia in more of this type of villian/evil role...She's great.
                    Where can i find the synopsis of the story ?
                    I want to read it too
                    Last edited by valaCB; October 17, 2005, 07:14 AM.

                    Comment


                      Here's the link:

                      http://www.entercloud9.com/programs/...twistobsession

                      Very strange story...
                      "Well, my days of not taking you
                      seriously are certainly coming to a
                      middle."

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Susan28
                        Here's the link:

                        http://www.entercloud9.com/programs/...twistobsession

                        Very strange story...
                        Thanx. going to read it

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                          Of course! You can buy the DVDs on Amazon.com
                          Ah, but are the NSTC or PAL? Hmmm, even if they are pal...I can check a vid rental place near my house...they usually carry tons of other country stuff and rent PAL DVD players.

                          *has managed to so far resist the temptation that is Netflix as she doesn't really hire out that many DVDs usually and needs that extra $20 she'd spend on one or two movies a month from NetFlix for food. Food way, way more important than DVDS. LOL
                          sigpic
                          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by plaw15
                            I agree with those but #3 could also be Daniel!!
                            Eh, possible, but I think treasure turns her on more. LOL
                            sigpic
                            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

                            Comment


                              Beautiful smile:

                              Weapons do not make peace. Weapons don't even make war. They make total destruction. Annihilation. Armageddon. People make peace.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by WezH
                                Beautiful smile:

                                Beautiful

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X