Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Great pics,ValaMalduran! The last one is really very beautifull! I love her eyes.

"We will do as I say" Bra'tac

Comment

Breathtaking pics, Hurley.

The caramel streaks were a stroke of genius.

A.

Comment

Comment

I miss seeing Claudia....
            anything new will be great .

Comment

Just stepping in for a brief mod interruption:

I know that folks are posting in this thread, and others, about Claudia's pregnancy. And i know that some folks wish for those mentions to be deleted.

As of this time, decisions have been made on the executive level to do nothing about those posts at this point in time. With every amount of respect to Miss Black's request, Gateworld has never received a request from anyone official. And since a member of the 'inside' leaked the information - the fact that it alledgedly was beyond his pervue to do so is immaterial, to put it simply the genie is already out of the bottle - we don't feel that it would be appropriate for us to go about editing peoples' posts on the basis of a request that we can't verify at this point in time.

I do, as a moderator and a fan, ask folks to please refrain from bringing Miss Black's life circumstances into the conversation, yet at this point in time, discussing her pregnancy is not a moderatable offense.

I know that this isn't what some folks wanted to hear, however, i'm afraid it's how things will be for the foreseeable future.

When we heard, through the grapevine, that Jason Moama (sorry, i know i didnt spell that right) didn't care for the term 'dreadlock man' we asked fans not to use it, however we did not moderate folks for using the term, this is the same thing.

If an official representative of Miss Black contacts Darren and requests that he remove the threads, then we will certainly do so, however we can't just delete things on the basis of 'rumors'

I hope that you guys understand the position we're in.

Denise
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Great pic, Vala Malduran! Claudia is radiant!

And a pic of the radiant VALA :

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                    If an official representative of Miss Black contacts Darren and requests that he remove the threads, then we will certainly do so, however we can't just delete things on the basis of 'rumors'

I hope that you guys understand the position we're in.
                    Thanks for the info, I've passed it on to someone who might be able to get in touch with Claudia's reps. Considering the blog was taken down...I'd be willing to bet that the "rumors" of Claudia requesting stuff be taken down are not rumors....but nothing I more than I can do about that. I've also passed the webmaster's email on to the person I contacted.

Thanks to all mods for their hard work and eagle eyes. It's not an easy job that I know.
                    sigpic
                    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Not in page 2 !
                      http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...pe/prayer1.jpg
                      Last edited by Darren; 19 September 2005, 01:54 PM.

Comment

great pic guys

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment