• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Comment

Hello everybody I made a new banner for our forum. My very first Daniel and Vala banner. By the way we are still looking for some members so we were kind of hoping you guys perhaps join our forum. It is still young and don't have many members yet but it is up running just a few weeks so please join

Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by cat
          ok peeps re the happy event, claudia did not give permission for this news to be released, over at terrafirmascapers.com she has requested that all posts re this matter be removed which they have done, so presume gateworld will do the same so please refrain from discussing it and instead think happy thoughts for c and j

Hi Everyone,

I went ahead and deleted my post here that had the link to the blog to respect CB's wishes. I assumed the fellow had permission--obviously he did not.

Comment

Originally posted by chocdoc
            Hi Everyone,

I went ahead and deleted my post here that had the link to the blog to respect CB's wishes. I assumed the fellow had permission--obviously he did not.
            Thanks chocdoc! As a long time fan of Claudia's, I know how much she likes to keep her private life, PRIVATE. Some of you on this thread have gotten green from me requesting that you delete any information that relates to the blog that is nonexistent now. I hope you all will honor Claudia's request to delete any and all references to her private life.

Please, Please, out of respect for Claudia, do NOT discuss this any further. Thanks!

BTW, ValaM - awesome pics you've been posting. Thanks!
            sigpic
            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Deleted my post.

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
              I love that episode! I think it's one of my all time Farscape favourties.

Comment

I saw The Powers That Be and I have to admit, Claudia Black has some nice legs, so does Amanda Tapping.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WezH
                  Well, let's stop for now this pregancy thing.

Blog where this was announced is now removed. Either it was just rumour or Claudia didn't allow it to be released.

Let's just post some pictures of Our Beloved Raven Haired Goddes. Okay?
                  OK! ijust have to say that someone need to send it to Claudia

http://www.scrolllock.nl/1.cfm

Nice banner Anubis

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                    absolutely amazing pic

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                      OK! ijust have to say that someone need to send it to Claudia

http://www.scrolllock.nl/1.cfm
                      That's great!!

Last edited by Aeryn/Vala; 15 September 2005, 09:43 AM.
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Comment

Comment

I agree with him i love teal'c...so i really want him to stay but this season he is so INVISIBLE

I tell you…I haven't liked a single episode since Vala left. That comment isn't coming from a die-hard Claudia Black fan either - this was really only the first time I've watched her since I never saw enough of Farscape to appreciate the woman - but that is just coming from someone who knows a good thing when he sees it. I'm hoping, so hoping, that the writers will make her a permanent fixture next season if there is a next season. I hear you, "That would make the team too large," and you could be right. I hate to say it, but get Teal'c out and put Vala in. Teal'c has been good in the past as a character, but nothing has seemed to change in a while and he just isn't being used all that much anymore. Hell, even the writers must be tired of Teal'c if they have their new character (Mitchell) making fun of Teal'c. Teal'c out…Vala in.
                            http://scifibrain.ign.com/index.php?...sk=view&id=813

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                              absolutely amazing pic
                              Yeah, it's a really great outtake from 'Vitas Mortis'.
                              Especially when Ben/ Crichton looks directly into the camera with a 'What the ...?!?' expression.

A.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X