Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
    hey guys.. this is my first time on the Vala thread and i think that yu have done a great job with it... i really like Claudia Black as Vala... i had the fortune to run into Claudia at Fox studios in sydney when she was filming Farscape.. she and Ben were going to the movies with Gigi Edgly .... it was sooo cool and they are the nicest people
    Cool story Lexa Jayde! I'd love to meet Ben and Claudia one day. They seem like lovely people. Maybe they'll go to the Stargate convention near me one year.

Originally posted by rac76
    I have a question.. Does the sci fi channel play repeats of Farscape? I never seen an episode, and I want to check it out.
    I think Farscape is starting it's syndication run on WGN this year. Not entirely sure though.

Comment

Hi,

so many new peoole
      wellcome it's always great to see new people

lucky you Lexa Jayde
      thanx for the news chocdoc, Congratulations to Claudia!!!

Last edited by valaCB; 15 September 2005, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chocdoc
        Hi Claudia Black/Vala fans!

I hope you don't mind me popping in and you may have seen this already, but Levine posted his blog over at Scifi, and there is good news for CB!

http://blog.scifi.com/stargate/

(I'm a rabid Amanda Tapping fan, but I think Claudia is an excellent actress too).

OK, I think I'm blind but I can't find where the good news is! I know the news but I wanna know where it is in the blog!!
        Spoiler:

Comment

VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Hey LMichelle! Fancy meeting you here! I finally waded out of the drool in the JF thread and made my way over.
            Last edited by Naeara; 15 September 2005, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Well, let's stop for now this unofficial thing.

Blog where this was announced is now removed. Either it was just rumour or Claudia didn't allow it to be released.

Let's just post some pictures of Our Beloved Raven Haired Goddes. Okay?
              Last edited by WezH; 15 September 2005, 07:02 AM.
              Weapons do not make peace. Weapons don't even make war. They make total destruction. Annihilation. Armageddon. People make peace.

Comment

the water in Vancouver camp of Stargate SG1 must be very potent

I wonder if he is the daddy in the show. runs and hides

Comment

Originally posted by WezH
                  Well, let's stop for now this pregancy thing.

Blog where this was announced is now removed. Either it was just rumour or Claudia didn't allow it to be released.

[ObiWan]Move along, nothing to see here...these are not the droids you're looking for[/ObiWan].

I'd be with ya, but I don't know what you're talking about. I respect Claudia's wishes to keep her private life, just that, PRIVATE. If only a mod could come in and clean things up about that blog that started all this rumor stuff.
                  sigpic
                  I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by rac76
                    I have a question.. Does the sci fi channel play repeats of Farscape? I never seen an episode, and I want to check it out.

and I have to say this time and time again..I can't wait for Vala to come back!!
                    No, SciFi hasn't run FS in ages, but starting sometime in October - in the States at least, FS will be in Syndication. I'd check with your local UPN or other stations - I heard that it's going to air at about 11 p.m. on Saturday nights and possibly midnight Saturday (so late, late Friday for most folks).

If you simply can't wait, go to your local video rental shop and hire out/rent the DVDs. I'd recommend "The Best of Season 1" if you can find it. It has the best of S1 eps. You can also get them from NetFlix as a rental option.

Hope you enjoy FS.
                    sigpic
                    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by WezH
                      Well, let's stop for now this pregancy thing.

You want pics? Your wish is my command!

A.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Are you guys sure that she is pragnant and that they'll use it in the episode?
                            Lord Zedd

Comment

ok peeps re the happy event, claudia did not give permission for this news to be released, over at terrafirmascapers.com she has requested that all posts re this matter be removed which they have done, so presume gateworld will do the same so please refrain from discussing it and instead think happy thoughts for c and j

banner by E.K.R
                              If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
                              "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                                Are you guys sure that she is pragnant and that they'll use it in the episode?
                                All we know is what's posted in the spoiler thread for 'Crusade'.

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s9/919.shtml

A.

Comment

Working...
                                X