Clear All

Happy Birthday Claudia!

Comment

Claudia Black Roller Skates.jpg

Aw, birthday girl...
      sigpic - Know Vala Know SG-1 No Vala No SG-1 -

Comment

Hello fellow Vala fans!

I didn't know that it was recently Claude's birthday. I've learned something already here.

Thanks,

TLB

sigpic

Comment

Hot does not quite meet the threshold...She's a natural, no enhancements needed

Comment

someone linked this interview from the recent VGA at CBO (which in turn was linked from terrafirmascapers.com):

Original thread:
            http://terrafirmascapers.com/index.p...c,39849.0.html

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

What can I say, Claudia/Vala is the main reason my interest in SG1 rekindled. *sigh*
                I hope you like Guinness, sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for... food.
                -Col. Jack O'Neill. Lost City part 1.

Comment

Originally posted by DustyBadger View Post
                  What can I say, Claudia/Vala is the main reason my interest in SG1 rekindled. *sigh*
                  I totally agree! And I couldn't have imagined an SG-1 'movie' without Vala!

Comment

Indeed. It's sad she only had such a small part in Arc. But that was because she was pregnant, right?

Comment

Indeed. It's sad she only had such a small part in Arc. But that was because she was pregnant, right?
                      right, poor thing was puking between shots and still managed to look adorable.

Comment

An upcoming game, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, has Claudia Black narrating some trailers (specifically the 'A Hero's Guide to Amalur' series of trailers):

http://reckoning.amalur.com/en/r/med...eo/heros-guide

I don't know if her voice will be used for the game proper. I did try the demo (it's out for all 3 platforms: PC, PS 3 and XBox 360. Played it the demo on PC and PS3) and it is quite enjoyable.
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, her voice is always enjoyable
                          I've been thinking of buying the audio book she does with M.Shanks a while now.

Comment

Well, her voice is always enjoyable
                            I've been thinking of buying the audio book she does with M.Shanks a while now.
                            Shell Game is delightfully Vala and fun with Daniel. Also you can preorder the new ones - one in coming in May and one in August. BigFinish Stargate Audio dramas.

Comment

Oh, shiny! I had no idea there were new ones on the way. Thanks for mention it.

Comment

pics of Claudia Black at 'Xena Con'
                                http://terrafirmascapers.com/index.p...c,40149.0.html
                                (first saw the link posted by 'FrellingSun' @ CBO)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X