Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
    I think I will buy "Pitch Black"
    I bought it about 2 years ago, but I don't watch it too often. Why didn't Shazza stay down?

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
      I bought it about 2 years ago, but I don't watch it too often. Why didn't Shazza stay down?
      Good question. I can hear a certain ex-PK muttering under her breath: "Why does nobody ever listen to me!"

VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Comment

Comment

wow. ValaMalduran, the pics are amazing. Claudia is soooo beautiful. just wow

Comment

wow!!! someone really HATE Vala[
              (on Season 9 thread)

i dont know why but it's make me laugh...

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                wow!!! someone really HATE Vala[
                (on Season 9 thread)

i dont know why but it's make me laugh...
                why the frell they hate Vala so much?

Comment

why the frell they hate Vala so much?
                  I don't know...lol

now! out of Stargate. i really want to see Claudia doing a real movie. with her talent she deserve one

Comment

I really don't understand those people... Vala is so wonderful and funny character and Claudia is just brilliant playing her, plus she loves the character of Vala so much...

Comment

I really don't understand those people... Vala is so wonderful and funny character and Claudia is just brilliant playing her, plus she loves the character of Vala so much...
                      this is your opinion not theirs . simple as that!

me? I LOVE VALA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                        this is your opinion not theirs . simple as that!

me? I LOVE VALA!!!

This person who revived this "End Vala" thread has just posted the whole list of reasons why she hates Vala, what a total moron...

Comment

This person who revived this "End Vala" thread has just posted the whole list of reasons why she hates Vala, what a total moron...
                          i dont replay to these people. i care what she/he wrote cos it about Claudia. but i cant do anything. im not going to figth with her...

AS i said, im glad that Claudia is coming back but i prefer seeing her in other quality projects than Stargate

You cant win the wind.

Comment

Don't pay attention to this kind of thread. To hate a character is something of really usual in stargate fandom. If you take a look on a forum like "Our Stargate", 90% of the posters absolutely hate Carter. And most of the time, this hate have nothing to do with the actress or character. Sometimes (fortunately, not always), they just hate a character because they love another charater.
                            I agree with valaCB : ignore them, it's the best thing to do !
                            "We will do as I say" Bra'tac

Comment

Originally posted by Hurley
                              Don't pay attention to this kind of thread. To hate a character is something of really usual in stargate fandom. If you take a look on a forum like "Our Stargate", 90% of the posters absolutely hate Carter. And most of the time, this hate have nothing to do with the actress or character. Sometimes (fortunately, not always), they just hate a character because they love another charater.
                              I agree with valaCB : ignore them, it's the best thing to do !
                              You are so sweet. thanx.
                              You make me fell better

Comment

Green jellos went towards your directions I feel better now.

Comment

Working...
                                X