No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to stop for now. I will continue next time I am on.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      I need to stop for now. I will continue next time I am on.
      Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
        Thanks.
        You're welcome. *huggles*

Comment

I have been thinking these weeks and there is something very important I want to tell you, so read carefully and tell me what you think.
          When September comes I'm going forward about a few things related to Claudia Black Online:

1-The official website of Claudia Black.
          2-The official blog of Claudia.
          3-The official fanclub of Claudia Black.
          4-A lot of promotion in 2008 Official Farscape Convention in Burbank.

You know that I would love to be the official website of Claudia Black and it would be fantastic that Claudia would get a blog where she could talk all that she wants and fans could write their support in tons of comment about her posts.
          The point 3 is something I would like to work too. An official fanclub supported by the Claudia Black Online forum and promoted by the web. A perfect site to get things about Claudia, DVD´s, autographs, posters, etc, and things that Claudia and her agent could send us to make contest between the members of the fanclub. The posibilities are huge and the limits are our imagination.
          But I can't do all these thinks alone, so I need people to get this and people to work with me, to help me and support that officiality. I'm sure that together we can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter View Post
            I have been thinking these weeks and there is something very important I want to tell you, so read carefully and tell me what you think.
            When September comes I'm going forward about a few things related to Claudia Black Online:

1-The official website of Claudia Black.
            2-The official blog of Claudia.
            3-The official fanclub of Claudia Black.
            4-A lot of promotion in 2008 Official Farscape Convention in Burbank.

You know that I would love to be the official website of Claudia Black and it would be fantastic that Claudia would get a blog where she could talk all that she wants and fans could write their support in tons of comment about her posts.
            The point 3 is something I would like to work too. An official fanclub supported by the Claudia Black Online forum and promoted by the web. A perfect site to get things about Claudia, DVD´s, autographs, posters, etc, and things that Claudia and her agent could send us to make contest between the members of the fanclub. The posibilities are huge and the limits are our imagination.
            But I can't do all these thinks alone, so I need people to get this and people to work with me, to help me and support that officiality. I'm sure that together we can do it.
            Count me in. I'll do my best to make it happen

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
              I think I found a little gem. Remember the trailer for "One"? (Long time, I know. ) Claudia's character had quite an elaborate tattoo. Well, here's a colour picture of the bodypainting. The artist is called Emma-Jane Cammack.
              This is very interesting to write something about it but those Claudia pictures...I don't know how to face that. Do you think it would be a great idea to host them online for everyone in a website?. I mean, they look very intimate and personal. We are watching Claudia's back naked. So I don't know what to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter View Post
                This is very interesting to write something about it but those Claudia pictures...I don't know how to face that. Do you think it would be a great idea to host them online for everyone in a website?. I mean, they look very intimate and personal. We are watching Claudia's back naked. So I don't know what to do.
                I think the best idea would be to write about it and LINK to the artist's website. 'cause you can't post these photos without permission. Especially that the website doesn't allow d/loading / saving pics, it's all flash.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                  [CENTER]
                  I am in love love love with that jacket. no idea why. but i want it.

and LiR...any tidbits at all from the con last week? i'm curious what claudia talked about if you're willing to share at all
                  My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by natalia View Post

and LiR...any tidbits at all from the con last week? i'm curious what claudia talked about if you're willing to share at all

I am in love with what's under that jacker .

Comment

Originally posted by natalia View Post

HERE you can read part one of really great report. Not mine of course, with English not being my language I'm not good person for the job...

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
                        HERE you can read part one of really great report. Not mine of course, with English not being my language I'm not good person for the job...
                        sweet! thanks so much!
                        My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Comment

So quiet lately. One can see Addy has more important things to do .

Comment

It's just disgraceful!
                              ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
                                It's just disgraceful!

Hush you in the cheap seats .

Comment

Working...
                                X