Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    Those look cool . All you need is a snow sleigh and a Santa hat .

ECVala: That is an excellent idea. I will need to convince ECam to purchase them. Would you like to see some pictures from the trip?

Comment

Do you have to ask?

Comment

Do you have to ask?

ECVala: Addy says we should be polite. *gigglesnort, sips tea* We stayed in Saimaa. Here are pictures of our accomodations.

Spoiler:

Comment

Nice crib . Did you enjoy it?

Comment

Nice crib . Did you enjoy it?

ECVala: Yes, very much. Although...ECam and I simply must go back sometime without the girls. They were quite the little interrupting toddlers, if you know what I mean. *winks*

Comment

***Kids ***

So you tour Europe?

Comment

***Kids ***

So you tour Europe?

ECVala: No, that would have been too much to squeeze in. We did do several things in the area though. One day we went on a canal cruise. *shows pictures*

Spoiler:

Comment

***Yay, more pics . *** All that in Finland? Nice . You like the country?

Comment

***Yay, more pics . *** All that in Finland? Nice . You like the country?

ECVala: Yes, it is quite nice. Another day we rented a boat and went out on one of the lakes with the girls. *shows more pics*

Spoiler:

Comment

Finland is on my to do list . The landscape is amazing . So that was the summer holiday?

Comment

Finland is on my to do list . The landscape is amazing . So that was the summer holiday?

ECVala: Yes, we went during ECam's scheduled leave. Oh, and when you go, you simply must take a helicopter tour. The countryside is breathtaking. But I can only show a couple of pics. The girls got airsick.

Spoiler:

Comment

ECVala: *sees feed from cottage, clears away tea and cookie plate* I have to go our guest is awake. It is time for me to indulge in lunch. *smirks* Here are the last two pics...from our day at the beach. We stayed until sunset. Toodles. *shows pics, beams out*

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, what a lovely holiday you had, ECVala.
                            And two little kids being airsick? I feel for you, sister.

A.
                            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                              Well, what a lovely holiday you had, ECVala.
                              And two little kids being airsick? I feel for you, sister.

A.
                              ECVala: (on intercom) Thank you, my dear. When they are older, we plan to take them to Legoland. I'm not sure if we will be in the area before then though.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X