Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tsaxlady
    Issue #6 - Claudia is on the cover my scanner is down right now but when I get it back up I will scan the cover and upload it for you to see. Claudia is mentioned in a couple of different articles. I'm working 14 hour days this week but when I get a chance I will post some stuff from the magazine for you guys.
    thanx
    here's another cover's pic

http://www.sfgatescape.com/media/sta...g_cover_06.htm

and a large one
    http://www.sfgatescape.com/images/st...g_hires_06.jpg

BTW - i've type a CJ interview and his remark about Claudia. its in the other CB thread. did you read it? he said very nice things about Claudia.
    Last edited by valaCB; 23 August 2005, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
      Oh, and stay away from the Scifi's Bboard 'cause there are so many anti-Vala threads on their right now. I'm staying in here where the love is.
      I don't know why but these guys make me laugh!!!
      i have to add that whenever a negativeVala thread open, there is allways a positiveVala thread open.

here's a positive one http://mboard.scifi.com/showflat.php...gonew=1#UNREAD

Comment

between 2 hot man

Comment

Near 1 hot man

Comment

Beautiful Claudia

Last edited by valaCB; 23 August 2005, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
              Scifi's running a Viewer's Choice marathon on Sept. 2, so everyone go vote for PU, even you non-US fans. Maybe that'll show TPTB that we need Claudia back.

Oh, and stay away from the Scifi's Bboard 'cause there are so many anti-Vala threads on their right now. I'm staying in here where the love is.
              what is the link to this Viewer's Choice marathon voting?

Comment

I shamelessly snurched that one from Terry Firma. Interesting push up (yes, that's supposed to be a double entendre) technique, Mr. Judge.

A.

Last edited by ValaMalduran; 23 August 2005, 08:51 AM. Reason: whisper it - spelling
                VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Here you go as promised

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                    I shamelessly snurched that one from Terry Firma. Interesting push up (yes, that's supposed to be a double entendre) technique, Mr. Judge.

A.

LOL about Judge's hands
                    and thanx for the scan tsaxlady. i want to buy it, anyone know a link?

Comment

I only saw Beachead last night, and I'm missing Vala already. She was so funny, and lively and clever and devious and unexpected, just an utter joy to watch. She made me laugh and gasp and scream so much (from shock and surprise, ok??!!!!). I hope at the very least, they make her a regular recurring character.

And that basketball scene was fantastic.
                      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

I saw "Beachhead" (btw can somebody explain me Beachhead? Can't find a translation!!) today and I was so sad when she disappeared!!!! I miss her!! I'm really looking forward when the 8th and 9th season will be aired in Germany !!!!
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                          I saw "Beachhead" (btw can somebody explain me Beachhead? Can't find a translation!!) today and I was so sad when she disappeared!!!! I miss her!! I'm really looking forward when the 8th and 9th season will be aired in Germany !!!!
                          Believe me or not, but I was crying like a child when she disappeared and I'm afraid of re-watching this ep now, 'cause I know I'm gonna cry again...

"beachhead" is a military term, you should find it in any English/another languages dictionary. Try Oxford.

Wonderful banner, BTW. What program did you use to create it?

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
                            Wonderful banner, BTW. What program did you use to create it?
                            I second that! YOUR BANNER IS FRELLING AMAZING !
                            "We will do as I say" Bra'tac

Comment

Originally posted by Hurley
                              I second that! YOUR BANNER IS FRELLING AMAZING !
                              Frelling amazing. going to make one too

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X