Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    Thanks but we should have a party for you . 50 million gagillion posts is something cool . How is everyone on this lovely day?

ECVala: We are very busy, but we have time to squeeze in a bit of partying. *winks*

Comment

Fruitie: *turns on com* Gunny can you beam in the food trays and drinks for me?

Gunny: *over com* Sure thing, Fruitie.

*Food trays and mimosa punch is beamed in*

Fruitie: Thank you, gorgeous.

Gunny: *over com* Anytime. You guys have a great day. *turns com off*
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

I am alright, a bit tired, looking forward to the soccer final . Thanks again for the hugs. 5500 is nothing compared to the millions you guys have .

Comment

I am alright, a bit tired, looking forward to the soccer final . Thanks again for the hugs. 5500 is nothing compared to the millions you guys have .

Fruitie: Which soccer team is your favorite?
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Mine is out of the champions league. But because I don't like Manchester United I will be a Chelsea fan tonight . Do you guys love soccer or American football? One thing I love about American football...the cheerleaders . They are yuuummmaaay!!

Comment

Mine is out of the champions league. But because I don't like Manchester United I will be a Chelsea fan tonight . Do you guys love soccer or American football? One thing I love about American football...the cheerleaders . They are yuuummmaaay!!

Fruitie: We are more of American football fans in our household, though hockey is Wendy's sport of choice. All of the guys in our clan like the cheerleaders too. *winks*
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

Bottom line? We need more sports with cheerleaders . Wonder if they are planning to introduce them in GOLF .

Comment

ECVala: I fear I am not familiar with soccer at all. *grabs a bagel* Lovely food spread, Fruitie. Thanks.

Comment

Bottom line? We need more sports with cheerleaders . Wonder if they are planning to introduce them in GOLF .

Fruitie: *giggles* You are adorable.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                      http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...riAQOcap10.jpg
                      ECVala: I fear I am not familiar with soccer at all. *grabs a bagel* Lovely food spread, Fruitie. Thanks.

Fruitie: Thanks, Val. *grins* So how are your girls doing?
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                        http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...nsiders/72.jpg
                        Fruitie: Thanks, Val. *grins* So how are your girls doing?

ECVala: The girls are doing splendidly, thank you. Cheerleaders in golf? Hmm...how about if we get the caddies to wear bikinis?

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post

Fruitie: *giggles* You are adorable.

..and fluffy?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

ECVala: The girls are doing splendidly, thank you. Cheerleaders in golf? Hmm...how about if we get the caddies to wear bikinis?
                            I don't mind...as long as I know beforehand when they will be on TV. Like that I can close my eyes and open them for the good part. Anywho, cheerleaders in chess will work fine. That will show how short a man's attention span is .

Comment

Hello friends!

I'm fine, if a bit exhausted (another 24 hr shift at the hospital ). I'm looking forward to the CL finale, too. Not rooting for one of the teams right now, which allows me to really simply enjoy the game.

A.
                              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                                Hello friends!

I'm fine, if a bit exhausted (another 24 hr shift at the hospital ). I'm looking forward to the CL finale, too. Not rooting for one of the teams right now, which allows me to really simply enjoy the game.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...0724164555.jpg

A.

Fruitie: Hello, gorgeous. *hugs* It's good to see you. Can I get you some food or something?
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X