Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by SunKrux
    While I do agree that Claudia is phenominally talented, I don't think she's the only good Scifi actress. Amanda's pretty damn good herself. That's why I like her.
    I dont like Carter but I LOVE Amanda, i think she is very talented! loved
    'GRACE', Amanda was excellent in it.

    CB/Aeryn/Vala isn't the only strong female SciFi actress/character. Hello can you say Sigourney Weaver/Ripley? Carrie Fisher/Leia (well she would be if Lucas would learn how to frellin' write characters ), Any one of Dr. Who's compainions (especially Rose), Sam, Dr. Fraser. You get my drift? I think some CB fans tend to think she's the only one. For them she might be, for me, she's just one of many, many talented actresses who help show the world that not all women are nambypambywimpy"Ineedamantosaveme" type women. While I do agree that Claudia is phenominally talented, I don't think she's the only good Scifi actress.
    I have to agree on this one too. as much as i love Claudia, she is not the only one... but as a fan i really want to see her take more roles and more possibility as an actress and for my disappointment about Vala's leaving, this is what im felling and it has nothing to do with the fact that there is more Sci-Fi's actress out there...come on people!

    anyway...new imterview.
    http://www.gateworld.net/articles/in.../black01.shtml
    Last edited by valaCB; August 19, 2005, 01:55 AM.

    Comment


      Originally posted by valaCB
      link PLS
      Here it is: http://i-am-lost.com/

      Comment


        Originally posted by Kalliope
        Thanx.
        BTW in the new Claudia's interview. i cant find the MP3 files, and i really want to hear the extraordinary Claudia's voice

        Comment


          Originally posted by valaCB
          Thanx.
          BTW in the new Claudia's interview. i cant find the MP3 files, and i really want to hear the extraordinary Claudia's voice
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...35#post4440435

          it's in the first post by GateWorld.

          Comment


            Originally posted by SunKrux
            I agree that her character is shaking things up on the show...that's partly to her performance and to the way the writers/directors are working with Claudia on giving Vala life.
            even GateWorld think so. this is what they wrote about Claudia's interview -
            INTERVIEW:
            Black is Back
            Claudia Black has rocked Stargate SG-1's ninth season as Vala Mal Doran.
            indeed!

            Comment


              Actually it's OK that the MP3 is available for registered members only. That will make more Claudia's fans to join the board and scream that we want Vala back!

              Comment


                Originally posted by Kalliope
                Actually it's OK that the MP3 is available for registered members only. That will make more Claudia's fans to join the board and scream that we want Vala back!
                Dont think they'll come, if they didnt come till now .

                Comment


                  Originally posted by valaCB
                  Dont think they'll come, if they didnt come till now .
                  Well, I've noticed 2 or 3 completely new people thanking GateWorld's Darren for interview with Claudia

                  Comment


                    Hello can you say Sigourney Weaver/Ripley? Carrie Fisher/Leia (well she would be if Lucas would learn how to frellin' write characters)
                    Ripley's one of my all time heroines. And Leia's sarcasm is just wonderful.
                    I think the correct term for George Lucas' dialogue is 'wooden'.


                    Thanks for the interview link, valaCB. For some reason I can never keep up with new threads.


                    A.
                    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                      Ripley's one of my all time heroines. And Leia's sarcasm is just wonderful.
                      I think the correct term for George Lucas' dialogue is 'wooden'.


                      Thanks for the interview link, valaCB. For some reason I can never keep up with new threads.


                      A.
                      GateWorld's main page (and I don't mean the forum here, but website - www.gateworld.net ) is really helpful in such cases and in this in particular

                      Comment


                        GateWorld's main page (and I don't mean the forum here, but website - www.gateworld.net ) is really helpful in such cases and in this in particular
                        Sure, right, as if I would go for the easy way. *shakes head at own incompetence*
                        I should stop opening multiple windows, might make things clearer.
                        -------------
                        Thanks.


                        A.
                        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

                        Comment


                          Comment


                            What's in your CD players at the moment? I'm listening now to one of my all time favourite CD albums - Dire Straits' "Brothers in arms" - love Knopfler's guitar and voice

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Kalliope
                              What's in your CD players at the moment? I'm listening now to one of my all time favourite CD albums - Dire Straits' "Brothers in arms" - love Knopfler's guitar and voice
                              My friends was all day at my apartment, so we saw TV+CD+food+bla bla bla. they went now. so it's silence now!

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by valaCB
                                My friends was all day at my apartment, so we saw TV+CD+food+bla bla bla. they went now. so it's silence now!
                                LOL right, silence is quite often the most beautiful music after the whole day of noise.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X