Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

    ECVala: That sounds delicious. Is it grilled?
    Nope, in the oven with vegetables, white wine...magnifique if I do say so myself . Sometimes I think my girl stays my girl just because I can cook, clean, iron . She sucks at ironing clothes!!! Don't tell her I said that .
    Last edited by Integrabyte; 07 May 2008, 08:34 AM. Reason: Damn typos :P.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      Nope, in the oven with vegetables, white wine...magnifique if I do say so myself . Sometimes I think my girl stays my girl just because I can cook, slean, iron . She sucks at ironing clothes!!! Don't tell her I said that .

      ECVala: I would never dream of it. *winks*

      Comment


        Typos are annoying!!!! . Cooking relaxes me . There are moments when I come home very tired and I don't want to see the kitchen but I love cooking . I love how you burn yourself, curse at the oven...you know the usual .

        Comment


          Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
          Typos are annoying!!!! . Cooking relaxes me . There are moments when I come home very tired and I don't want to see the kitchen but I love cooking . I love how you burn yourself, curse at the oven...you know the usual .

          ECVala: I rather fancy cooking, too.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

            ECVala: I rather fancy cooking, too.

            Do tell...what do you love cooking, my young one .

            Comment


              Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
              Nope, in the oven with vegetables, white wine...magnifique if I do say so myself . Sometimes I think my girl stays my girl just because I can cook, clean, iron . She sucks at ironing clothes!!! Don't tell her I said that .

              Fruitie: My lips are sealed. *winks*
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

              Comment


                Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                Do tell...what do you love cooking, my young one .

                ECVala: Mostly...baking...but I do enjoy roasting about anything...turkey, chicken, ham...I like things that require attention...periodic basting...that sort of thing.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                  Do tell...what do you love cooking, my young one .

                  Fruitie: Val is one of the best cooks around. I have yet to try something of hers I don't like.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

                  Comment


                    Hmm...a perfectionist ...I like that. Baking...not my thing...tried it once, had a bad experience, gave up . I love "perfecting" the sauce I use for the meat . I have this pepper sauce..on my Steak au Poivre....yummmaaaay!!!! .

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by DJgirl View Post

                      Fruitie: Val is one of the best cooks around. I have yet to try something of hers I don't like.

                      I am far from the best cook. I did not learn it as a hobby, life has a funny way of teaching you things...

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                        I am far from the best cook. I did not learn it as a hobby, life has a funny way of teaching you things...

                        Fruitie: That it does.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

                        Comment


                          ***Nice top, can I touch? ***

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                            ***Nice top, can I touch? ***

                            Fruitie: If you are talking to me, sure.
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

                            Comment


                              Of course I am talking to you . Yay...I can touch .

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                                Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                                http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...10/200/238.jpg
                                Fruitie: *beams in* Good morning! How are you gorgeous girls today? *hugs Val and Aeryn*
                                Thank you all
                                It's also the Independence Day in here

                                Going to celebrate
                                C U

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X