Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    It is not everyday when a feisty brunette hugs you. Yes my name is Marvin, I am a geek, collect stamps on Wednesday and wear glasses .

***Shoot, I just realized... April fools is long gone...oh well you can't kill me for trying . ***

Fruitie: You are just too adorable for words. *kisses his cheek*
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
      No, but it comes with a smile and a Sam.

Spoiler:

A.
      My two favorite Stargate women in one place. Someone pinch me...fast .

****not that hard, you'll leave a mark ***

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post

Fruitie: You are just too adorable for words. *kisses his cheek*

****aaawww***

No drinks today Claude?

Comment

I said it before and will say it again : Some people should be arrested for looking like that . They only give us thoughts....+R thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
            ****aaawww***

No drinks today Claude?

Fruitie: Nobody offered me any.
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
              http://jmswallow.livejournal.com/56396.html#cutid1

"Stargate SG-1 Shell Game is currently planned for a June release, and as the cover states, it stars Claudia Black as Vala Mal Doran, supported by Michael Shanks as Doctor Daniel Jackson. Shell Game is set in season ten of SG-1; the plot involves Vala's past coming back to bite her in the ass, when a crime she once committed is revealed to have a very serious consequence..."
              Thanks

Comment

Fruitie: I should be going. Have a good evening! *beams out*
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post

Fruitie: I should be going. Have a good evening! *beams out*
                  Ciao, be good and see you laters

Comment

Don't know if anybody read the first part of the RCC interview on the GW homepage, but he talked about Vala a little:
                    Spoiler:
                    GW: Had you always planned on ending Adria's story this way, with her taking over the power of the Ori for herself? Was her relationship with her mother ever something that was redeemable?

RCC: I felt that Adria's relationship with Vala was created as much to give Vala a justification, I guess, for becoming who she was. I guess it was more about Vala for us, writing, than it was about Adria. It created an arc for Vala.

When we first looked at bringing Vala onto the team, we looked at her character and said, "Well, why do you like Vala? Why is she even interesting?" It's because she's a bit of a rogue. She's outside the box. She's not a "team player." And if you want to bring her in and make her part of the team, how do you do that and still preserve the essence of who the character is? And the way that we chose to do that was to make Adria, her daughter -- make Vala in some way responsible for what is going on and give her the motivation to participate in being a hero.

She could still be the reluctant hero and be who we really like -- the wisecracking, selfish, out-for-herself Vala. But it created conflict for her, that she had been used in the way she was in order to create Adria. It turned into a really interesting mother-daughter relationship. But initially it was all about "How do we involve the Vala character in the arc, in the story?"

GW: There was a good deal of softening of Vala's character, especially since her introduction in Season Eight ("Prometheus Unbound"), through those familiar relationships with Adria and Tomin. Her marriage with Tomin has been, from everything that I can see, very positive for both of them. And they still seem to have feelings for each other.

RCC: Yes. And that came out of my wanting to humanize, in some way, the people who believe differently than we did. I didn't want them to be just cartoon bad guys who didn't believe the right thing. I wanted them to be human beings, and I wanted you to understand and see why they were doing the things they did. And that was, again, more interesting to me.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Claude as a nurse, interesting . Treat me!!! meeee!!!

Comment

sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X