Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Comment


      Comment


        Comment


          Comment


            The story behind those cuffs is cool

            Comment


              Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
              I can imagine her on Drovers Run.... (McLeod's Daughters - do you know this Australian TV drama series?)
              Oh... I LOVE McLeod's Daughters TV series!!! Although I was very saddened and angry after Claire's death... As a matter of fact, I was chosing McLeod's Daugthers to watch on Sunday's evenings a few years ago instead of Stargate SG-1 - they were at the same hour on Hallmark and HBO (SG-1 seasons prior to Vala's coming).

              Comment


                Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                The story behind those cuffs is cool

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                  The story behind those cuffs is cool
                  Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
                  And that story would be... ???
                  Please, enlighten me

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                    And that story would be... ???
                    Please, enlighten me
                    Funny how everyday situations are used in scenes. For example, the PKW scene when John tells Aeryn to have his dinner ready was written because Ben told Claude "stop prompting me woman" like she was his wife. Another example is Stargate. Judge told Claudia one time, that it would be cool if he would fall over her and she replied, behind the scenes of course, "I'm flattered muscles but I do not think we have the time". They found the time and added that. The cuff scene from Unending came into play when they were joking around and Claudia mentioned one of the presents she received for her honeymoon . Voila, they used the pink cuffs

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                      And that story would be... ???
                      Please, enlighten me
                      If you go a few pages back, there're scans of Claudia's recent interview there She explains the pink handcuffs in it - they were a honeymoon gift she and her husband were given

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        Funny how everyday situations are used in scenes. For example, the PKW scene when John tells Aeryn to have his dinner ready was written because Ben told Claude "stop prompting me woman" like she was his wife. Another example is Stargate. Judge told Claudia one time, that it would be cool if he would fall over her and she replied, behind the scenes of course, "I'm flattered muscles but I do not think we have the time". They found the time and added that.
                        The cuff scene from Unending came into play when they were joking around and Claudia mentioned one of the presents she received for her honeymoon . Voila, they used the pink cuffs
                        Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
                        If you go a few pages back, there're scans of Claudia's recent interview there She explains the pink handcuffs in it - they were a honeymoon gift she and her husband were given
                        *giggles* GREAT! Thanks, guys!

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
                          If you go a few pages back, there're scans of Claudia's recent interview there She explains the pink handcuffs in it - they were a honeymoon gift she and her husband were given
                          *snicker*

                          Well, it's more fun than 5 toasters.


                          I really like the shirt she's wearing here.

                          Spoiler:


                          A.
                          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                            Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                            I love these 2 pics...

                            Comment


                              I saw want those pink handcuffs as a present . Anyone feel like making me happy? *angel look*

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                                I saw want those pink handcuffs as a present . Anyone feel like making me happy? *angel look*
                                Have you asked your girlfriend?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X