Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

The story behind those cuffs is cool

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
              I can imagine her on Drovers Run.... (McLeod's Daughters - do you know this Australian TV drama series?)
              Oh... I LOVE McLeod's Daughters TV series!!! Although I was very saddened and angry after Claire's death... As a matter of fact, I was chosing McLeod's Daugthers to watch on Sunday's evenings a few years ago instead of Stargate SG-1 - they were at the same hour on Hallmark and HBO (SG-1 seasons prior to Vala's coming).

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
                  And that story would be... ???
                  Please, enlighten me

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                    Please, enlighten me
                    Funny how everyday situations are used in scenes. For example, the PKW scene when John tells Aeryn to have his dinner ready was written because Ben told Claude "stop prompting me woman" like she was his wife. Another example is Stargate. Judge told Claudia one time, that it would be cool if he would fall over her and she replied, behind the scenes of course, "I'm flattered muscles but I do not think we have the time". They found the time and added that. The cuff scene from Unending came into play when they were joking around and Claudia mentioned one of the presents she received for her honeymoon . Voila, they used the pink cuffs

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                      Please, enlighten me
                      If you go a few pages back, there're scans of Claudia's recent interview there She explains the pink handcuffs in it - they were a honeymoon gift she and her husband were given

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Funny how everyday situations are used in scenes. For example, the PKW scene when John tells Aeryn to have his dinner ready was written because Ben told Claude "stop prompting me woman" like she was his wife. Another example is Stargate. Judge told Claudia one time, that it would be cool if he would fall over her and she replied, behind the scenes of course, "I'm flattered muscles but I do not think we have the time". They found the time and added that.
                        The cuff scene from Unending came into play when they were joking around and Claudia mentioned one of the presents she received for her honeymoon . Voila, they used the pink cuffs
                        If you go a few pages back, there're scans of Claudia's recent interview there She explains the pink handcuffs in it - they were a honeymoon gift she and her husband were given
                        *giggles* GREAT! Thanks, guys!

Comment

*snicker*

Well, it's more fun than 5 toasters.

I really like the shirt she's wearing here.

Spoiler:

A.
                          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                            Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                            I love these 2 pics...

Comment

I saw want those pink handcuffs as a present . Anyone feel like making me happy? *angel look*

Comment

I saw want those pink handcuffs as a present . Anyone feel like making me happy? *angel look*
                                Have you asked your girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X