No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just thought I'd bring this to everyone's attention in case they hadn't seen it. Seems as if CB is going to be doing an audio drama recording with MS for a S10 SG-1 story called "Shell Game." Apparently it will involve some of Vala's back story (which is always a good thing). Here's the info on it: STARGATE SOLUTIONS

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
      Just thought I'd bring this to everyone's attention in case they hadn't seen it. Seems as if CB is going to be doing an audio drama recording with MS for a S10 SG-1 story called "Shell Game." Apparently it will involve some of Vala's back story (which is always a good thing). Here's the info on it: STARGATE SOLUTIONS

-Stef
      Thanks for the info. I think I'll have a look at this

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
          Thanks for the info. I think I'll have a look at this
          It's a MUST BTW, have you taken a look at Claudia's other audio work? She recorded 4 George R.R Martin's stories last year, 3 by herself, the fourth together with another actor. She's also great in "Black Canoes", an audio play she recorded back in 2000 together with Anthony Simcoe (D'Argo in Farscape).

Comment

VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
              It's a MUST BTW, have you taken a look at Claudia's other audio work? She recorded 4 George R.R Martin's stories last year, 3 by herself, the fourth together with another actor. She's also great in "Black Canoes", an audio play she recorded back in 2000 together with Anthony Simcoe (D'Argo in Farscape).
              Just a little note on Black Canoes...it is NOT for young children. Yeah, it is most definitely NOT PG. It's a fabulous story, but not for children. It is very adult.

Good luck finding it though. SciFi's website use to house it since they did it for SciFi's website, but I'm not sure if it's still there.
              sigpic
              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

^ It's not there allright.
                http://claudiablacknews.com/claudia/ - click 'Audio' and scroll down a little.
                You will find a title 'Carol (Black Canoes)' but the links don't work anymore

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                  Beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                    ^ It's not there allright.
                    http://claudiablacknews.com/claudia/ - click 'Audio' and scroll down a little.
                    You will find a title 'Carol (Black Canoes)' but the links don't work anymore
                    http://download.yousendit.com/09B4747B11E0D7C3 - the link will be active the next 2 weeks.

Comment

http://download.yousendit.com/09B4747B11E0D7C3 - the link will be active the next 2 weeks.

Comment

I capped Ark of Truth yesterday and have LOADS of Vala pics for you.

Here's a couple, you can find the rest through the link in my sig.

(minor spoiler alert)

Spoiler:

Enjoy! (please give credit if possible if you use them, thanks. )
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                          Beautiful

I could not agree more. Wonder why I found out so late about this lady

Comment

d/loading it now. thanks for the link.
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                              I could not agree more. Wonder why I found out so late about this lady
                              Better late than never

Comment

Better late than never
                                Indeed .

Comment

Working...
                                X