Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    "Wait for it" - haven't we heard it earlier?

    Comment


      Originally posted by Kalliope
      "Wait for it" - haven't we heard it earlier?
      *scratches head* Hmm.

      *scratches head some more* Hmmmmmm.

      I don't think so.

      A.
      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

      Comment


        Some random pic I found.

        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

        Comment


          Originally posted by ValaMalduran
          Some random pic I found.

          Im a girl, but she is B E A U T I F U L woman

          Comment


            I'll second that without hesitation.

            A.
            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

            Comment


              Originally posted by ValaMalduran
              *scratches head* Hmm.

              *scratches head some more* Hmmmmmm.

              I don't think so.

              A.
              Sorry i need a reminder...
              Last edited by valaCB; August 11, 2005, 12:40 PM.

              Comment


                Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                I'll second that without hesitation.

                A.
                I'll third that

                Comment


                  Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                  *scratches head* Hmm.

                  *scratches head some more* Hmmmmmm.

                  I don't think so.

                  A.
                  The pic you posted is actually quite close to this quote. The same episode

                  Comment


                    So how do you all like Claud? She is such a wonderful person and a true sweet heart...

                    She'll always be Aeryn Sun for me, the peacekeeper who could... And did... Steal all our hearts... He best work is in Farscape without a doubt... I hope SG1 lets her do a bit of her magic on the show. And I hope they let Ben do the same... He is fan-frelling-tastic!

                    Last edited by Nostromo; August 11, 2005, 01:41 PM. Reason: spelling

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Kalliope
                      The pic you posted is actually quite close to this quote. The same episode
                      When did she said "Wait for it" in Farscape?

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by valaCB
                        When did she said "Wait for it" in Farscape?
                        Season 4, "Kansas", they're in Lo'La (D'Argo's ship) waiting for a wormhole to appear.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Nostromo
                          So how do you all like Claud? She is such a wonderful person and a true sweet heart...

                          She'll always be Aeryn Sun for me, the peacekeeper who could... And did... Steal all our hearts... He best work is in Farscape without a doubt... I hope SG1 lets her do a bit of her magic on the show. And I hope they let Ben do the same... He is fan-frelling-tastic!

                          When I discovered "Farscape" 5 years ago it was this dark haired PK girl who drew my attention and immediately became my favourite character on the show
                          Claudia is a wonderful person, have you met her personally? I did, there was one day long FS con in UK at the beginning of December '02. I'd love to meet her again in the future

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Nostromo
                            So how do you all like Claud?
                            Like this

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Kalliope
                              Season 4, "Kansas", they're in Lo'La (D'Argo's ship) waiting for a wormhole to appear.
                              I need to see it again

                              Comment


                                Could I be in the same space with you and breath your air? I have not had the chance to meet her... But if I had, I would have slept so much better all the nights there after...

                                She is really so cute.. There is an awesome DVD out from Creation where Ben and Claud simply go nuts. And seeing them together is a blast and worth every second...

                                If I was a spoiled billionaire's son, I'd spend all my money on making more Farscape!!!! (this will be my quote from now on! Heck I'll make T-Shirts of it... ;-) )

                                Yeahh... (dreaming of Claudia) she is wonderful... She is the perfect chick to have... They really nailed every character in Farscape...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X