Oh yes, she is!!!
    Oh really????
    and what make you said that?

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
      Oh really????
      and what make you said that?
      Really!!!!

She can play so different characters!! In Farscape she played a mostly serious and sometimes sad character (I mean "The Choice" is great!! Claudia at her best )!! In Stargate she is such a funny person!! Don't you think?
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
        Really!!!!

She can play so different characters!! In Farscape she played a mostly serious and sometimes sad character (I mean "The Choice" is great!! Claudia at her best )!! In Stargate she is such a funny person!! Don't you think?
        that's why i LOVE Vala, i love the comic reveal that Claudia bring to Vala.
        as for Farscape, i think Claudia as her best work is 'Prayer' and than ' The Choice'. She was brilliant in 'Prayer' and i think she deserved an Emmy for that

Comment

that's why i LOVE Vala, i love the comic reveal that Claudia bring to Vala.
          as for Farscape, i think Claudia as her best work is 'Prayer' and than ' The Choice'. She was brilliant in 'Prayer' and i think she deserved an Emmy for that
          Oh "Prayer"! I forgot!! You're right!!
          Spoiler:

Comment

Haven't been here before...

I really loved Claudia in Farscape, and remember getting excited when she was in Queen of the Damned. I also much like Vala, just a little frustrated we didn't see deeper into her character on show. I thought I caught hints to it, but I guess going further is what fanfic is for in this case. Speaking of which I'm going bump the thread with a small angsty fic - Everything Burns

EDIT: For some reason FF.net has no Vala c2, only Daniel/Vala one. I was going to make one, except each user can only make one c2! Just wondering if anyone here is into fic on the site and might consider setting one up?
            Last edited by Purpleyin; 12 October 2005, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
              Haven't been here before...

I really loved Claudia in Farscape, and remember getting excited when she was in Queen of the Damned. I also much like Vala, just a little frustrated we didn't see deeper into her character on show. I thought I caught hints to it, but I guess going further is what fanfic is for in this case. Speaking of which I'm going bump the thread with a small angsty fic - Everything Burns

EDIT: For some reason FF.net has no Vala c2, only Daniel/Vala one. I was going to make one, except each user can only make one c2! Just wondering if anyone here is into fic on the site and might consider setting one up?
              I would love to reed Vala fics!!!!
              and what is c2?

p.s - like what you wrote.

Comment

I would love to reed Vala fics!!!!
                and what is c2?

p.s - like what you wrote.
                Oh sorry, a c2 is like an archive of links to stories. Each registered member of fanfiction.net is allowed to set up one. You choose a category like Stargate SG-1 and make up your c2 - could be on a theme, a character, a pairing - and then you add staff members to it who help you add relevant stories from that category. People can subscribe to the c2 and get notifications when a new story is added by staff. It's an easy way to keep up with stories on a particular subject, as long as there's plenty of people checking the categories offerings and updating the c2. Hope that explains it okay. It's one of those things I've only seen and FF.net.

I was just hoping there might be one as I'd like to read more Vala fic and the category is so big and gets so much Sam/Jack etc that stories for other character can get a bit lost and time consuming to find. It's like a few people putting in the time and effort to update it and then lots more people benefit from that.

I'd have made one myself but I've already created an Atlantis one and didn't realise you're limited to one.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                  Oh sorry, a c2 is like an archive of links to stories. Each registered member of fanfiction.net is allowed to set up one. You choose a category like Stargate SG-1 and make up your c2 - could be on a theme, a character, a pairing - and then you add staff members to it who help you add relevant stories from that category. People can subscribe to the c2 and get notifications when a new story is added by staff. It's an easy way to keep up with stories on a particular subject, as long as there's plenty of people checking the categories offerings and updating the c2. Hope that explains it okay. It's one of those things I've only seen and FF.net.

I was just hoping there might be one as I'd like to read more Vala fic and the category is so big and gets so much Sam/Jack etc that stories for other character can get a bit lost and time consuming to find. It's like a few people putting in the time and effort to update it and then lots more people benefit from that.

I'd have made one myself but I've already created an Atlantis one and didn't realise you're limited to one.
                  thanx for the explanation

and don't forget to vote for the wonderful and talent actress, claudia
                  http://www.nationaleopinie.nl/polls/missko.php

Comment

Claudia is amazingly talent.

here's what Joe Mallozzi said about Claudia
                    We watched the director's cut of Crusade this morning. Robert did a great job with his directorial debut. Some great shots and overall great moments in this one. Of course, he was helped by some amazing performances, and some equally amazing lighting by Peter Woeste. Its nice to have Claudia back.

Comment

Claudia is amazingly talent.

here's what Joe Mallozzi said about Claudia
                      We watched the director's cut of Crusade this morning. Robert did a great job with his directorial debut. Some great shots and overall great moments in this one. Of course, he was helped by some amazing performances, and some equally amazing lighting by Peter Woeste. Its nice to have Claudia back.
                      "It's nice to have Claudia back." That's all???
                      Spoiler:

Comment

so what do you think?
                        is he meant about this remark ('he was helped by some amazing performances' ) about Claudia?
                        Last edited by valaCB; 15 October 2005, 03:57 AM.

Comment

Amazing beautiful, in all of the pics
                          http://brent.wirehedmag.com/ja/forum...php?topic=48.0

Comment

Television Review
                            STARGATE SG-1 - The Powers That Be
                            http://www.cinescape.com/0/editorial...&obj_id=49407#

Here's what people think about Claudia

I love what Claudia is doing as Vala. She is just so much fun. She just throws herself into this at every moment. Daniel has to be on his guard with her at every moment as a result and you wonder if he's just going to give in to her. Despite the situations this has put her in Vala just always seems to have fun and she truely loves life. She never gets very downhearted, but she does pout and do whatever she can to get her way and no matter how serious is gets she still seems to think there is a way out. This is a person that lives by her wits and has always been good at it, but also her love of pretty objects gets her in trouble too. I truely felt for her as she was burned alive in a previous episode only to be brought back to maybe be burned alive again the next episode. Here she is threatened with being put to death once again. It was priceless when one of her former people exclaimed about how she made him massage her feet as if that was a most horrible punishment. I laughed for a while at that and it still makes me smile. I'd massage her feet!! It was fun seeing her playing it up in full goddess mode and then trying her best to save her people and slowly, but surely failing. This virus that the prior unleashes would seem to be something that might be a problem again and again, but as we saw Daniel and Teal'c were immune and for some reason Vala was too. With what was learned here and in the past it seems to me that a cure for this would likely be found soon or else this problem would logically be overused in the future. This virus has to be erradicated completely or it shifts and overcomes steps used to combat it. One nasty bug that one is. Why is Vala immune?

Comment

Television Review

I love what Claudia is doing as Vala. She is just so much fun. She just throws herself into this at every moment. Daniel has to be on his guard with her at every moment as a result and you wonder if he's just going to give in to her. Despite the situations this has put her in Vala just always seems to have fun and she truely loves life. She never gets very downhearted, but she does pout and do whatever she can to get her way and no matter how serious is gets she still seems to think there is a way out. This is a person that lives by her wits and has always been good at it, but also her love of pretty objects gets her in trouble too. I truely felt for her as she was burned alive in a previous episode only to be brought back to maybe be burned alive again the next episode. Here she is threatened with being put to death once again. It was priceless when one of her former people exclaimed about how she made him massage her feet as if that was a most horrible punishment. I laughed for a while at that and it still makes me smile. I'd massage her feet!! It was fun seeing her playing it up in full goddess mode and then trying her best to save her people and slowly, but surely failing. This virus that the prior unleashes would seem to be something that might be a problem again and again, but as we saw Daniel and Teal'c were immune and for some reason Vala was too. With what was learned here and in the past it seems to me that a cure for this would likely be found soon or else this problem would logically be overused in the future. This virus has to be erradicated completely or it shifts and overcomes steps used to combat it. One nasty bug that one is. Why is Vala immune?
                              Thanks for this wonderful link
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Television Review

That's great!

Comment

Working...
                                X