The Vala/Claudia Black Discussion & Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
    Great Job I love Vala too glad she does too. Here's what else I wrote about Vala in that memory book my favorite Vala ep Dominion why it was special and poignant for me

For Vala it was Dominion you saw how brave she is and intelligent she is and what she would do to defeat the enemy. You saw her put herself in harms way for something other than herself and she saw that she finally had people she could depend on and trust.

What's your guys favorite Vala ep and why
    My favourite Vala ep was Memento Mori! Daniel was sooooooo sweet to her in that episode. I AWWed and SQUEEed soooo much in that episode!

Hmm. I also liked the little episode arc when Vala and Daniel were in Harrid and Sallis. (:

Comment

Claudia is amazing!! I probably don't have any new pics to post or anything. Just wanted to stop by to say how awesome she is...

I'm not going to lie. She's the reason I started watching SG-1. It's a brilliant show in general, but it was Vala who endeared me to it (albeit a little late...). I turned on my television and she was so funny that I just had to stay on the channel. Which is weird, seeing as I already watched Atlantis. You'd think I'd have tried SG-1 sooner, but nope... I'm weird.

Anyway, that went way off-topic. Just wanted to mention how awesome she is.
      hearts

Comment

Claudia's Aeryn Sun is the first listed option in SFX Magazine's 200th issue favourite heroine of all time poll at http://www.sfx.co.uk/2010/07/16/sfx200-heroines/
        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Thank you for the head-up.
          Of course, I voted for Claudia, but dang, was that a fine selection of talented actresses.
          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
            Thank you for the head-up.
            Of course, I voted for Claudia, but dang, was that a fine selection of talented actresses.
            Very true.

Comment

SFX Magazine has published the results of its Favorite Heroine poll with Claudia's Aeryn Sun placing 6th

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
              It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

That's good!
                VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

cool
                  sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Started a Vala game thread

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...de-first-to-50

can't wait to see how eps are rated
                    sigpic
                    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Where are all the Vala fans there are still lots of eps to vote for

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...Episode/page38
                      sigpic

Comment

Claudia Black in Mass Effect, pretty awesome character. You can have a longer conversation with her later in the game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT-8AdQIthE

Comment

I miss CB on TV
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                            I miss CB on TV
                            Yeah.

Well, at least her voice is getting into a fair number of video games. Of the new and upcoming ones, there's 'RAGE', the 'Uncharted' series, 'Gears of War 3', and 'Kingdoms of Amalur: The Reckoning'. (the last one looks quite interesting, too http://youtube.com/watch?v=LGOOsaag1-Y )

And for a relatively new pic, someone linked this on CBO: http://terrafirmascapers.com/index.p...html#msg874553
                            sigpic

Comment

I know no one's posted in here for 18 months but I thought I'd ask anyway.

I'm writing a fic which includes an enemy which can produce hallucinations, it will try to disorientate and separate its victims using sounds and images of their worst fears.

Does anyone have any theories on what Vala's worst and deepest fears might be? What might scare her the most?
                              Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                              If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

I know no one's posted in here for 18 months but I thought I'd ask anyway.

I'm writing a fic which includes an enemy which can produce hallucinations, it will try to disorientate and separate its victims using sounds and images of their worst fears.

Does anyone have any theories on what Vala's worst and deepest fears might be? What might scare her the most?
                                Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                                If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Working...
                                X