This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ultimate Sam Episode Poll

This poll will be open until next Friday, April 15th (barring any major gatworld outages)

enter your vote for the Ultimate Sam Episode
    Singularity
    11.29%
    Solitudes
    4.84%
    Hathor
    0.81%
    In The Line of Duty
    8.06%
    Tok'ra
    1.61%
    Matter of Time
    0.81%
    Jolinar's Memories/The Devil you Know
    13.71%
    Foothold
    7.26%
    Point of View
    0.00%
    Entity
    4.84%
    Divide and Conquer
    1.61%
    4.03%
    Ascension
    0.81%
    0.00%
    48 Hours
    1.61%
    Desperate Measures
    0.00%
    Nightwalkers
    0.81%
    Paradise Lost
    0.81%
    Metamorphosis
    0.00%
    Unnatural Selection
    0.00%
    Grace
    19.35%
    Death Knell
    7.26%
    Heroes
    0.81%
    Threads
    3.23%
    Gemini
    3.23%
    Moebius
    3.23%
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Aaack! I wish we could vote for multiple eps. Flipped a coin and Grace won out. But for as much as some people hate Gemini, AT deserves huge props for the fact that for that and every episode after I could always tell if it was RepliCarter without dialogue or costume. Major acting talent!
    And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
    Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
    Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
    Daniel: Oh! You see?
    Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

I voted Singularity just because...
      Also really liked Grace and Moebius
      Great acting by AT!!!

Comment

I voted Jolinar's Memories/The Devil you Know. I really think this was a good epi for Sam, mostly because she had to deal with what Jolinar did, and how to deal with her feelings for Martouf VS Jolinars feelings.

I thought AT did a wonderful job. And, thats my storie and I'm stickin' to it.

Comment

I voted Singularity, because of the choice Sam made...but gosh it was a hard choice for me. Contenders were Jolinar's Memories, Unnatural Selection, and Gemini.

Comment

Gemini
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Singularity, because Sam really proved herself in that episode.

But for acting - Gemini or Moebius. She is a fantastic actress, wish I could vote for more.

Comment

Jolinar's Memories/The Devil You Know
                meh

Comment

I voted entity

Because I'd say it's the most unusual situation she's ever been in...I mean...trapped inside a computer, and yet she came out of it in reasonably good shape...It shows how strong minded she is.
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I voted Grace because even though I might not have liked That Part, the episode was still all her and everything else was great.

Comment

I voted for Entity because it was just a great episode... She didn't really get many lines (being all out of body for a while) but it was great... My favorite Sam episode...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

OMG!!! that was hard to choose!!!!

but i went for jolinar's memories/devil you know... not REALLY sure why ok, i love sam with martouf and she just overall was great in this ep!!

though singularity, in the line of duty, 2010, moebius, and (though not on here) reckoning are all top choices for me as well

Comment

Singularity. AT's best acting next to The Devil You Know, and we saw so much of her character then. Emmy worthy!!!
                          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

You know, all those episodes have great Sam moments and it was hard for me to choose between Jolinars memories, 2010 and Grace, but I flipped a coin and 2010 won so I voted for that one.
                            sigpic

Comment

"In The Line Of Duty" was the first Stargate Ep I watched,and I was instantly hooked on the show,thanks to the powerful script,the character interaction..and above all ,Amanda's (IMO !) convincing performances as Sam/Jolinar.

One never forgets one's first love....or one's first SG ep,so that decided my vote !
                              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Working...
                              X