No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Jack O'Neill Ship Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think we'll get to see many shippy scenes because RDA's gone, granted. But TPTB can establish that there is a relationship now, whether Jack's physically in the scene or not, and there's always the possibility that RDA will show up for an ep or two down the road, same as MS in Abyss.
    And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
    Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
    Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
    Daniel: Oh! You see?
    Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Hey I love this new thread!

My humble thoughts on S9 (as stated before on the family thread)

SamCarterONeill's random thoughts
      Spoiler:

i personally find it interesting that Bren's character (i still haven't gone to the bother of learning his name-- i'm so sad! lmao)... that he's a colonel. Because SAM is a colonel. So... why have 2 the same rank?? it confuses me. SO, i got to thinking and i have decided that MAYBE Sam is going to leave the military? I mean, it wouldn't be necessary since she wouldn't be DIRECTLY in jack's chain of command...

Otherwise, I am extremely hopeful for some progression of their relationship because (a) THREADS and (b) Mobius. They wouldn't have gone to all that bother to just forget about the relationship, you know?

I also think that they DIDN'T let us down in S4. S4 was my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE and it was just to... establish the relationship. And it was unlike THREADS because at the end of D&C, they left it in "this room" but at the end of threads, they WENT FISHING (!!!)

So.... that's just my glass half-full perspective. Hope you agree. ;-)
      "ALWAYS"

"You know love. It's a strange and mysterious... thing..." - Jack "Sacrifices"

SAM/JACK for sg1
      and though i promised myself i wouldn't ship for atlantis.... PROUD SHWEIR SHIPPER

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
        Extremely simple inexpensive way of showing the ship firmly resolved and RDA wouldn't even be necessary for the scene.

Sam (on phone): I love you, too. Bye. (hangs up and turns to Daniel and Teal'c) Jack says hi.

Done... Finito... Over. Take maybe 15 seconds of a scene and leave absolutely no doubt as to the "adult convo" taking place. It would have had to in order to get to that level of intimacy even on the phone.
        I love this idea or even if jack was saying "i love you ,too. bye" then sam says hi. because sam is missing for first few episodes either way would be so cool after waiting for years to see them together.
        SAM & JACK 4EVER!!

Comment

Along a similiar line whenever I think of this the following takes place in my head:

End of a briefing or what have you. Daniel walks over to Jack hands in his pockets.

"How's Sam?"

Jack looks up from shuffling papers (or whathaveyou).

"She's fine." Pause "She says hi."

Then we get that tight little Jack smile before he walks off down the hallway.

To me that (while not being the resolution I wanna see on-screen) would be a nice little throw to the relationship and the tie to keep it alive. Then later when it's Sam around not Jack.. similar conversation takes place with Sam.

sigpic

Comment

Any new news? I've been drooling for spoilers, real ones.

Comment

Not really.....

They've teased us a lot and lead us on, but haven't really told us anything. The biggest concern right now is over Carter's return and her place on the team when she does. The rest of the concern among those of us who are S/J shippers is whether there will be any S9 phone calls, dialogue references, anything at all, to indicate that Sam & Jack are in a relationship.

Most of the Sam/Jack discussion has moved to the link below. Feel free to join us!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...page=242&pp=20

Comment

Hi! I am a huge fan of SG1, primarily because I LOVE Sam and Jack together!!! I have seen every episode of season 1 through season 8, but this is my first time in a chat room. Can someone tell me what "s/j ship" and "shippers" are? Thanks, it'll help me follow the conversation much better.

Comment

Originally posted by samnjack4ever
                  Hi! I am a huge fan of SG1, primarily because I LOVE Sam and Jack together!!! I have seen every episode of season 1 through season 8, but this is my first time in a chat room. Can someone tell me what "s/j ship" and "shippers" are? Thanks, it'll help me follow the conversation much better.
                  hi!

s/j ship is sam/jack relationship. 'shippers' are ppl that like them together.

i'd like to suggest you going to the 'sam/jack ship family discussion thread', in the characters and relationship area. that's what all the shippers hang out and discuss things.

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Thanks!!!

Comment

hi samnjack4ever welcome to the familly
                      the best formular
                      (+)x(+)=
                      proud member of ship ship hooray special Ops team

Comment

WooHoo! Sam and Jack together forever!! I think they're a perfect match. I say buggar the regs and let them go for it. They should make a spin off called "The Jack and Sam Ship". It would have to be better viewing than the OC.
                        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Hello, everyone!

Look what I found!

Spoiler:

Whoo-hoo!!! It's our buddy Jack, in a photo gallery from the SGA ep, Real World. Lookin' good!!!

If someone has already posted this tonight, please forgive me.
                          But I saw it and didn't want to wait a second longer to share it!
                          And since Darren has been posting a lot in the evenings lately,
                          I took a shot that I'd get to show this to you first!!!

+ =
                          Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 09 June 2006, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
                            Interesting point. Maybe I'm just being hopeful, it can't hurt. Was their an implied sexual relationship too in Beneath the Surface??
                            i think it was an idea tptb had, but it never actually happened: i think they thought there was already too much s/j ship in s4.
                            there was no evidence in the ep to suggest it, but you can always fill in the blanks as to what happened behind the scenes.
                            sigpic
                            http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                            http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

In the directors cut I heard Peter D say Jack and Sam were to kiss but they cut it from the script because they thought there had been to much Shipping going on that season. (But it happend in my mind anyway)
                              + = REAL SHIP NEEDED IN 10 + =

Comment

Originally posted by JacksYummy
                                In the directors cut I heard Peter D say Jack and Sam were to kiss but they cut it from the script because they thought there had been to much Shipping going on that season. (But it happend in my mind anyway)
                                That's good for us. At least they're not against it otherwise they wouldn't put soooo much that they had to remove it afterwards.
                                Lets hope they are craving for ship in S10 too!

Comment

Working...
                                X