No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Jack O'Neill Ship Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm with Chemmy. There's no sharing. And wouldn't it be more of a quartet with Martouf|Lantash involved?

Personally, I don't see the Sam wanting Martouf and/or Lantash (she's just confused by the feelings left behind by Jolinar) but even if she did, I don't think it would really work unless she and Jack would both join the Tok'ra or M|L the SGC. I know Jack is willing to let Sam go to find her happiness (i.e. Pete) but I can't see him sharing and especially not with a Tok'ra! He hates and distrusts them, with good reason considering what happened with Kanan.
    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

There might have been some confusion over Jolinar's feelings for Lantash/Martoof, but I still see it as a handy excuse of "Well, I'm really into Jack, but I can't really admit that, so I'll just say I'm confused over Jolinar."
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Defiantly agree that Jack would not share, but I also don't think Sam would want to be with two guys, either.

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
          Jack is an alpha man. He doesn't share and I totally agree with it.
          I don't think that he'd share Sam either.
          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
            Defiantly agree that Jack would not share, but I also don't think Sam would want to be with two guys, either.
            I feel the same about this. Just can't see Jack sharing Sam with any other guy.

Comment

Count me in with Jack NOT sharing Sam with another guy.
              No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
              It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

I agree...Jack would NEVER share Sam, especially with Marty.
                sigpic

----------
                FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

What about Jack sharing Sam with another girl?

Comment

I just can't see Sam in a lesbian relationship.
                    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Granted, you never know about the preferences that people have for the bedroom, I just don't see these two characters as having anything less than a monogamous relationship.
                      sigpic

----------
                      FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Originally posted by ajay View Post
                        What about Jack sharing Sam with another girl?
                        I've read some pretty nice Sam/Jack/Janet fanfics along those lines. Some of them were J/J-established and Sam then sharing Jack with Janet, but others were equal relationships.

Well, I've also read some really well-written Sam/Jack/Daniel stories in the F/M/M category that I actually enjoyed. Which really surprised me... I am not a Jack/Daniel shipper and usually I don't like reading male-gay fic, but those were hot at times.

Those pairings aren't canon of course - but are they in-character? Not sure... probably not, at least not in the context of tv-canon. But that didn't really affect my enjoyment of them.
                        sigpic

Comment

Have to agree I don't think Jack would share- the only time I've seen a fic scenario on this topic where I thought maybe, was the team are stranded on a planet where its just them for years and jack willingly shares with daniel and tealc as he understands how hard being alone is- he was really jealous the whole way through so the characterization felt right. Thats the only way I see it happening

Comment

Originally posted by cyced View Post
                            Have to agree I don't think Jack would share- the only time I've seen a fic scenario on this topic where I thought maybe, was the team are stranded on a planet where its just them for years and jack willingly shares with daniel and tealc as he understands how hard being alone is- he was really jealous the whole way through so the characterization felt right. Thats the only way I see it happening
                            Seriously? I can't imagine Sam just going along with that. "Ah well, I'm the only woman so I will just have to sleep with all three of my teammates because being alone can be so hard on a guy..."
                            On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                              Seriously? I can't imagine Sam just going along with that. "Ah well, I'm the only woman so I will just have to sleep with all three of my teammates because being alone can be so hard on a guy..."
                              LOL! That's what I just thought... Just because she's the only woman, she has to sleep with all of them so that they are not lonely? That's very... I don't know... degrading to her character I think. Plus, I don't think Jack would agree to that.

Not to mention, that I can't see Sam sleeping with Teal'c - or Daniel (unless it's in the context of S/J/D as I mentioned before). Sam and Daniel share a friendship, but to me they were always more like siblings. Same for Sam and Teal'c. And T definitely respects her too much to expect her to 'put out' just because he's lonely.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post
                                I agree...Jack would NEVER share Sam, especially with Marty.
                                I have to agree with that one.
                                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Working...
                                X