No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Jack O'Neill Ship Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What have I let myself in for organising season 4 well you are all just going to have to wait and be patient, and I think I might just do the names out of a hat thing. So I will have a window of opportunity for you to pm me your requests, I will then dive beneath the surface and draw names out of the hat dividing and conquering the list.
    sigpic
    Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
      What have I let myself in for organising season 4 well you are all just going to have to wait and be patient, and I think I might just do the names out of a hat thing. So I will have a window of opportunity for you to pm me your requests, I will then dive beneath the surface and draw names out of the hat dividing and conquering the list.

Very clever.

Comment

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
        *chuckles to self*

You do have absolute power for the season
        Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
        If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

I think this discussion might have gotten off on a Tangent when we started a Chain Reaction calling for episodes in season 4. Before we reach the Point of No Return we should make an Exodus back to season 2 and treat season 4 as it's own Entity for another time. When we are closer to the Crossroads between the end of season 3 and the beginning of season 4 we can remind Suzi of who The First Ones were to seek Upgrades on their episode review choices and she will divvy up everything like a Prodigy and we will all come out happy on The Other Side.

How'd I do?

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
            I think this discussion might have gotten off on a Tangent when we started a Chain Reaction calling for episodes in season 4. Before we reach the Point of No Return we should make an Exodus back to season 2 and treat season 4 as it's own Entity for another time. When we are closer to the Crossroads between the end of season 3 and the beginning of season 4 we can remind Suzi of who The First Ones were to seek Upgrades on their episode review choices and she will divvy up everything like a Prodigy and we will all come out happy on The Other Side.

How'd I do?
            Clever!
            Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

How'd I do?
              AWESOME!!!!!!

Okay back to season 2
              sigpic
              Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

How'd I do?
                The password is fishing...

Comment

How'd I do?
                  Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                  If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Sam View Post
                    Might be fun but I have never done a review for anything before. Not sure it would be any good.
                    Same! The thought of it makes me nervous.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by Nola
                    Latest fic Thin Blue Veil

Comment

How'd I do?
                      Very good!
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by Nola
                      Latest fic Thin Blue Veil

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                        I think whoever gets their name attached to those episodes first should get them. So, whoever is out in front of the stampede ...
                        As someone whose time zone is behind everyone else's, I'm glad you guys decided on going with "the hat" draw. Thanks.

Originally posted by Samfan13 View Post

Note: this is my first review ever and English is not my first language so please be gentle and patient with me

Out of mind
                        Great review Samfan. Did anyone else notice that our "team" voiced no concern for the whereabouts of Teal'c once they were reunited? Very OFC if you ask me.

And I agree, the actress playing Hathor is great at royal goua'ld arrogance!

Oh, and somebody refresh my memory - why is Jack immune to her breath now?
                        sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

The hat draw sounds good.
                          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

I still don't get why we can't have more than one person doing a review, as long as all the other episodes also get done...

Originally posted by RamonaThePest View Post
                            As someone whose time zone is behind everyone else's, I'm glad you guys decided on going with "the hat" draw. Thanks.

Great review Samfan. Did anyone else notice that our "team" voiced no concern for the whereabouts of Teal'c once they were reunited? Very OFC if you ask me.

And I agree, the actress playing Hathor is great at royal goua'ld arrogance!

Oh, and somebody refresh my memory - why is Jack immune to her breath now?
                            I think it only works once on human males or something. It didn't work on Daniel either, did it? Otherwise it might have something to do with the fact that Jack was brought out of it earlier than the others in Hathor. Or maybe her first breath wasn't quite right after all those years in the sarc and she accidentally made them immune, like how in some countries they use weakened pathogens to create (artificial) immunity for certain infections
                            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I'd echo fems as well (which happens also to be my previous suggestion): can't we just have multiple reviews for the particularly shippy episodes in Season 4 rather than a hat draw, because S4 is so precious for shippers? That way everyone could do it if they wanted to.
                              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

What does OFC mean?
                                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Working...
                                X