• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    What does "a bit wet" mean?
    Sort of means a bit pathetic I guess
    sigpic
    Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

You know I've only seen a hundred days once, in fact I've only seen a lot of these earlier episodes the once and at the time of watching it, I can't really remember how I felt but I know i didn't like it. I don't think the ship had really hit me in the face at this point but I was getting hints. It's only now as I'm a fully fledged shipper and watching these eps again that I'm realising how early the relationship really did start and I must admit I'm now not looking forward to watching hundred days again
      sigpic
      Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Great review - I do have to agree with you on the RDA front, I will admit that I actually cringe in places when he's playing 'Teal'c'.

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
        Great review of Holiday I still think the best RDA impression goes to Michael Welch as mini-Jack. I honestly believed that he was Jack. He's a talented young man.
        I completely agree, he was superb, absolutely made the episode, without that acting skill it wouldn't have been anywhere near as successful.
        Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
        If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
          What is it about 100 Days, that no one wants it?
          Why not watch the episode for yourself and see?
          Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Boy, I can't wait until you all read my review of Hundred Days. It's going to start a war!

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
              Boy, I can't wait until you all read my review of Hundred Days. It's going to start a war!
              *looks around and ducks* leave me out of the war.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                *looks around and ducks* leave me out of the war.
                I'll sit on the sidelines, with a big bucket of buttered popcorn and some soda and watch the free-for-all.

Comment

I'll sit on the sidelines, with a big bucket of buttered popcorn and some soda and watch the free-for-all.
                  *looks up from his hiding place* did someone say popcorn?

Comment

*looks up from his hiding place* did someone say popcorn?

Buttered popcorn!

Comment

Buttered popcorn!
                      nice plan on sharing? *he says as he sits next to hedwig*

Comment

nice plan on sharing? *he says as he sits next to hedwig*
                        hmmmm ... maybe two buckets of buttered popcorn?

Comment

hmmmm ... maybe two buckets of buttered popcorn?
                          ooh my own bucket. sweet.

Comment

ooh my own bucket. sweet.
                            Can I just share your guys' popcorn? I don't need my own But we have to have Barq's rootbeer

Comment

Originally posted by brendini View Post
                              Can I just share your guys' popcorn? I don't need my own But we have to have Barq's rootbeer
                              i don't know.... (to hedwig) hey heddy, think we should share?

Comment

Originally posted by brendini View Post
                                i don't know.... (to hedwig) hey heddy, think we should share?
                                Popcorn (shared) and Barq's root beer. Fine by me. Any other flavor of soda?

Comment

Working...
                                X