Sam Carter/Jack O'Neill Ship Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
    What's your favorite way to see Jack dressed? I like it when he's uniform (dress blues) the most. Though there's that scene in "The Broca Divide"...
    I admit to liking his unique style and I wonder if it's RDA's choices or the costume department. His leather jackets look like butta and I want to touch run my hands over them (while he's in them, of course ). RDA always dressed youthful but not so young as to look ridiculous for his age. I love that in 1969, when the team weny hippie, sombody knew that would look ridiculous for him and went with the biker look. And the fluid way he moves mkes even the baggy jen look good on him (which I know a lot of shippers here have expressed thy don't like them.) His tan always offsets the color of his shirts as well.

Dang it! Now I feel faint. I'd almost forgotten why I'm so crazy about this man. Di I mention his season 7-8 neck? And those seasons' forehead?
    sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

Originally posted by RamonaThePest View Post
      I admit to liking his unique style and I wonder if it's RDA's choices or the costume department. His leather jackets look like butta and I want to touch run my hands over them (while he's in them, of course ). RDA always dressed youthful but not so young as to look ridiculous for his age. I love that in 1969, when the team weny hippie, sombody knew that would look ridiculous for him and went with the biker look. And the fluid way he moves mkes even the baggy jen look good on him (which I know a lot of shippers here have expressed thy don't like them.) His tan always offsets the color of his shirts as well.

Dang it! Now I feel faint. I'd almost forgotten why I'm so crazy about this man. Di I mention his season 7-8 neck? And those seasons' forehead?
      No you did not. It's obvious you're obsessed. Then again, you could do worse...
      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

i remember when i was growing up and that movie galaxy quest came out and i saw the conventions scene i felt like "i really don't wanna end up like one of those people. the kind that know every little detail about the show." so I really just tried to be one of those people that enjoyed watching a show just for the fun of it.

Comment

What's your favorite way to see Jack dressed? I like it when he's uniform (dress blues) the most. Though there's that scene in "The Broca Divide"...
          He does look hot in his dress blues, fer sure. But my favorite look is his green BDU pants and black t-shirt. For example...

*nice*!
          Last edited by Lucycat; 27 September 2012, 05:40 PM.

Comment

in his civvies, with leather jacket.
            sigpic
            sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
            "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
              in his civvies, with leather jacket.
              In a black T-shirt, with the dog tags hanging out. Half the BDU, that is.
              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Oh, I'm not all that picky; he really doesn't have to wear anything on my account
                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                  Oh, I'm not all that picky; he really doesn't have to wear anything on my account
                  My fridge is locked so GREEN!

I'm torn, though. Love the pic with the black short sleeve t-shirt, but then again...leather jacket....although, I AM a sucker for a man in uniform...I think I gotta stick with fems on this one! lol Makes it easier

Comment

I think I've probably got a thing for his dogtags hanging down a bare....nevermind. Is this still PG, by the way? I'll delete this post if it isn't.
                    Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

No you did not. It's obvious you're obsessed. Then again, you could do worse...
                      Seriously, I have never even thought about a man's neck or forehead before. Honest!

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                      i remember when i was growing up and that movie galaxy quest came out and i saw the conventions scene i felt like "i really don't wanna end up like one of those people. the kind that know every little detail about the show." so I really just tried to be one of those people that enjoyed watching a show just for the fun of it.
                      I know! Although I have stopped short at trying to create a Jaffa dictionary and I've never dressed up in military gear or an alien costume.

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                      He does look hot in his dress blues, fer sure. But my favorite look is his green BDU pants and black t-shirt. For example...
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]35618[/ATTACH]
                      *nice*!
                      Oh, yeah, now I have to change my answer. Whew!

Ok, hope I'm not in trouble because I dont see the [IMG] code the mods say I should remove from an image if I'm quoting.
                      sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

Banner made by Ikorni for the rewatch

And a wallpaper for The First Commandment made by JasminaGo

Last edited by meredithe5; 28 September 2012, 06:26 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

I think the first banner belongs to hlndncr, because I don't remember making it!
                          Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

You're right lol I reposted the one she used with her review lol... I posted this before my coffee :X

Thanks Ikorni I fixed it
                            sigpic

Comment

I love Jack in his desert uniform...

sigpic

Comment

How did you make those new animes? I love them!

I also like Jack in his desert fatigues!
                                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Working...
                                X