Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Jack O'Neill Ship Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
    For some reason I couldn't access this before I went to work this morning - It said not found. But now it's working! Thanks! LOVED it! Pete's such an idiot....
    Spoiler:
    trying to fight with Jack and expecting to win? Pfffffft!

    Meanwhile back in this reality....
    Last edited by roque872002; 01 July 2013, 04:47 AM.
    sigpic
    Sig made by Nola
    Latest fic Thin Blue Veil

    Comment


      Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
      anybody think that our favorite couple by now have a munchkin or two?
      In my head they do! How cute would the kids be?! *major gush going on*
      sigpic
      Sig made by Nola
      Latest fic Thin Blue Veil

      Comment


        Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
        anybody think that our favorite couple by now have a munchkin or two?
        Yup. In my mind they do!
        sigpic
        My vids Sig made by me

        Comment


          Originally posted by roque872002 View Post
          For some reason I couldn't access this before I went to work this morning - It said not found. But now it's working! Thanks! LOVED it! Pete's such an idiot....
          Spoiler:
          trying to fight with Jack and expecting to win? Pfffffft!

          Meanwhile back in this reality....
          Thanks! Yep, ff.net had a "moment" last night, not sure what happened but the link now works!
          Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!


          My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

          Comment


            Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
            You mean this:

            [img]http://www.an-c.dk/at/gateworld/sg1-08-18-threads-petes-kiss-gateworld-lille.gif[mg]

            shortened, clickable thumbnail

            and this:

            and now this to calm you all down

            [IMG]http://www.an-c.dk/at/gateworld/evolution2montageudengif.jpg[IMG]

            and

            [IMG]http://www.an-c.dk/at/gateworld/evolution-2-farvel-jack.jpg[IMG]

            [IMG]http://www.an-c.dk/at/gateworld/evolution-2-farvel-sam.jpg[IMG]

            and

            [IMG]http://www.an-c.dk/at/gateworld/grace-kiss.jpg[IMG]
            I love the adorable looks in Evolution between Sam and Jack. There's absolutely no valid reason for those scenes or looks to be there other than pure shippy goodness. Even Jacob is amused by their flirting/eye sex in the gate room, look at his face when Jack directly asks Sam if she missed him and she says "Of course, Sir!" And beams at him. Jacob blatantly looks between them, raises an eyebrow and smirks like he does in "Threads" when he mentions the flower-picking with Pete.

            Gah, how did "Grace" happen after this episode?! The way Jack looks at Sam would have melted me into a pile of goo on the floor, how could she think he wanted to let her go?! He might as well have screamed "I love you!" At the top of his voice in her lab before he leaves to get Daniel. He has absolutely no excuse whatsoever to go and see her other than him wanting to see her one last time before he leaves to get Daniel. If he'd had a handkerchief I'm sure he would have given it to her (like soldiers going to war used to do for their sweethearts) - its so damn adorable!
            Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!


            My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

            Comment


              Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
              anybody think that our favorite couple by now have a munchkin or two?
              I think either I'm going crazy or ff.net is really screwy just now - where's your baseball s/j fic? One of mine disappeared last night and now I can't find a few others, including one of yours! :s
              Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!


              My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

              Comment


                Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
                I love the adorable looks in Evolution between Sam and Jack. There's absolutely no valid reason for those scenes or looks to be there other than pure shippy goodness. Even Jacob is amused by their flirting/eye sex in the gate room, look at his face when Jack directly asks Sam if she missed him and she says "Of course, Sir!" And beams at him. Jacob blatantly looks between them, raises an eyebrow and smirks like he does in "Threads" when he mentions the flower-picking with Pete.

                Gah, how did "Grace" happen after this episode?! The way Jack looks at Sam would have melted me into a pile of goo on the floor, how could she think he wanted to let her go?! He might as well have screamed "I love you!" At the top of his voice in her lab before he leaves to get Daniel. He has absolutely no excuse whatsoever to go and see her other than him wanting to see her one last time before he leaves to get Daniel. If he'd had a handkerchief I'm sure he would have given it to her (like soldiers going to war used to do for their sweethearts) - its so damn adorable!
                I just love this, Amber *virtual green*

                Comment


                  Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
                  Gah, how did "Grace" happen after this episode?! The way Jack looks at Sam would have melted me into a pile of goo on the floor, how could she think he wanted to let her go?! He might as well have screamed "I love you!" At the top of his voice in her lab before he leaves to get Daniel. He has absolutely no excuse whatsoever to go and see her other than him wanting to see her one last time before he leaves to get Daniel. If he'd had a handkerchief I'm sure he would have given it to her (like soldiers going to war used to do for their sweethearts) - its so damn adorable!
                  the only reason i think this super shippy stuff happened between sam and jack just before ol' pete came into the picture was... b/c the writers had to *remind* the viewers of the feelings between sam and jack, so they could be ready for the cliche 'other' thrown into the main couple mix.

                  @ writers
                  sally

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    As if we needed a reminder

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                      the only reason i think this super shippy stuff happened between sam and jack just before ol' pete came into the picture was... b/c the writers had to *remind* the viewers of the feelings between sam and jack, so they could be ready for the cliche 'other' thrown into the main couple mix.

                      @ writers
                      Aye, not that I'm complaining at all, but it was out of absolutely freakin' nowhere! The thing I don't get though is that the Evolution shippy stuff was all instigated by Jack!!! Surely if they wanted us to buy that Sam was the one "hanging on" to something that wasn't going to happen, they should've had her making moon eyes at Jack and him brushing her off!

                      Hmm... Did JM have anything to do with Evolution at all? I smell a shipper intervention!
                      Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!


                      My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                        As if we needed a reminder
                        we, the awesome and wonderful shippers , don't need reminding, but it seems to be tv writing 101 that you have to remind viewers of things, and you have to do 'others' to add angst to the main couple.

                        jack doesn't like cliches, and neither do i!
                        sally

                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
                          Aye, not that I'm complaining at all, but it was out of absolutely freakin' nowhere! The thing I don't get though is that the Evolution shippy stuff was all instigated by Jack!!! Surely if they wanted us to buy that Sam was the one "hanging on" to something that wasn't going to happen, they should've had her making moon eyes at Jack and him brushing her off!

                          Hmm... Did JM have anything to do with Evolution at all? I smell a shipper intervention!
                          the whole 'other' storyline (that's sam/pete ) was a mess of poor writing and poor everything.

                          i wonder how they would have resolved sam/jack if they hadn't brought in 'the other'? too bad cooper caved into amanda's desire for a boyfriend for sam.
                          sally

                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                            we, the awesome and wonderful shippers , don't need reminding, but it seems to be tv writing 101 that you have to remind viewers of things, and you have to do 'others' to add angst to the main couple.

                            jack doesn't like cliches, and neither do i!
                            Well, the whole reminding business gave us some wonderful shippy moments, so I guess I don't really mind

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                              the whole 'other' storyline (that's sam/pete ) was a mess of poor writing and poor everything.

                              i wonder how they would have resolved sam/jack if they hadn't brought in 'the other'? too bad cooper caved into amanda's desire for a boyfriend for sam.
                              It seemed to me that his thought process went something like "Oh, she wants a bf, does she? Well, I'll give her a bf - a stalking, manipulative SOB who has the fans throwing stuff at the TV!"

                              It annoys me that Jack got Kerry (smart, gorgeous and intelligent) and Sam got . Puhleeease! Like someone as good-looking and independent as Sam would go out with someone like Pete.
                              Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!


                              My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

                              Comment


                                The only good things coming out of that whole thing is the angst (I love angst, but it would have been angstier if her boyfriend had been more like Joe Faxon) and the fabulous Grace kiss.
                                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                                On FFnet or AO3


                                My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X