Sam Carter/Jack O'Neill Ship Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
    Quick question for everyone I know we can't post anything over 100k but I was wondering what the size/dimension restrictions are. I've got a few pics that I got from the Gateworld gallery that are 700x393. Do I need to resize them?
    700 is the limit so your good.

You can also use a thumb nail instead of resizing.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
      700 is the limit so your good.

You can also use a thumb nail instead of resizing.
      Awesome ty

I love this picture... it really reminds me how young she was when the whole series started!
      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Sam's grin!!! After Jack said "No you can't keep him!"
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

WOW...thanks, meredith.
                        sigpic
                        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Sorry most of the pics were from one part of the episode lol I was saving pics for my banner
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
                            http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/...g1_107_142.jpg

I love this picture... it really reminds me how young she was when the whole series started!
                            Wow, she really does look young there! I find it amazing looking back, seeing everyone grow over more than a decade

I'm still playing catch-up with my rewatch reviews, but here's the latest two:

The First Commandment

Cold Lazarus

Apologies for any typos. I do try to catch them if I can, but as I usually find myself doing these posts at stupid-o'clock (think 1-2am), I won't be surprised if I miss some here and there...

Will get The Nox watched and reviewed tomorrow night then I'm up to speed with everyone else! Still loving reading everyone else's reviews and discussions on the eps, plus there's some great fan art and fics popping up
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to Ikorni for the sig

Jolinar's LJ - Currently reviewing all SG1 eps as part of the Shipper Rewatch, feel free to add me

Comment

*pokes head in* Omg, did I kill this thread the other night...?

Ok, um, time to fix that...

I found this on tumblr:

...Discuss.

*runs back out*
                              sigpic
                              Thank you to Ikorni for the sig

Jolinar's LJ - Currently reviewing all SG1 eps as part of the Shipper Rewatch, feel free to add me

Comment

Originally posted by Jolinar_of_Malkshur View Post
                                *pokes head in* Omg, did I kill this thread the other night...?

Ok, um, time to fix that...

I found this on tumblr:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...confession.jpg

...Discuss.

*runs back out*
                                I've always had the feeling that Sam loved Jack a little more than he loved her.
                                I don't think that was the case. I think, based on his history, he was more wary of his love for her. But I definitely don't think she was in it more than he was. I mean - the look through that force sheild said it all, in my opinion.
                                Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X