No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Jack O'Neill Ship Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! I did have a lot of pages to read since the last time I came here!!!
    sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

so i finally got to watch some more episodes last night, in my first watch of season 8, watched Icon and avatar. Icon pretty much no shipping whatsoever, avatar not really shippy but some lovely banter and looks between S/J.

still not got used to no Jack on missions with them, and not got used to Sam being colonel carter, but it was nice to see her being team command and using her combat skills.

Affinity tonight, from what i have heard i don't think i want to watch it
      sigpic
      Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Avatar was a fun episode! It was so funny to see Teal'c get more and more frustrated as he kept restarting the game over and over again.

I know what you mean about Jack. It's so strange to see SG1 go off world without Jack by their side I think seeing Sam as a Colonel is interesting.. she finally has to step up as a leader. In the past she's always had Jack to depend on to make those tough choices. It's a huge change for her character!
        sigpic

Comment

One of my biggest disappointments of S8 is that Sam really isn't in command on missions that often. We see little snippets here and there. And she is a military commander with no actual subordinates. It was a disservice to her character. Of course, it was nothing compared to what they did to her in S9. Gets me steamed just thinking about it.

Be sure to have a shippy pick me up close at hand for after Affinity. I feel all gross and dirty just thinking about that most dreadful muck of an ep!

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
            One of my biggest disappointments of S8 is that Sam really isn't in command on missions that often. We see little snippets here and there. And she is a military commander with no actual subordinates. It was a disservice to her character. Of course, it was nothing compared to what they did to her in S9. Gets me steamed just thinking about it.

Be sure to have a shippy pick me up close at hand for after Affinity. I feel all gross and dirty just thinking about that most dreadful muck of an ep!
            I'll most probably find myself here very soon afterwards. I have a feeling that until threads the rest of this season is going to be very anti shippy
            sigpic

Comment

Sacrifices has it's moments ;D
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
                I'll most probably find myself here very soon afterwards. I have a feeling that until threads the rest of this season is going to be very anti shippy
                I wouldn't say anti-ship. It can be a little sparse. But I think it actually got better after Affinity because we neither see nor hear from again until Threads.

Comment

I wouldn't say anti-ship. It can be a little sparse. But I think it actually got better after Affinity because we neither see nor hear from again until Threads.
                  Thank goodness for that, I'm glad i'm not the only one who wishes he never appeared
                  sigpic

Comment

Thank goodness for that, I'm glad i'm not the only one who wishes he never appeared
                    Lol, you're far from being the only one!
                    Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                      I get that. All of it. Really. So...I'm supposed to believe that the DIRECTOR does not have the ENTIRE script in his/her hands?

Not happening. And now I append my previous post to include blame on the producers and writers, for not seeing it through.

/cranky shipper
                      *slowly backs away from cranky shipper with placating hand gestures*

Affinity tonight, from what i have heard i don't think i want to watch it
                      guh! *hands shipper cookie*
                      sigpic
                      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I've been rewatching season 8, along with every other season lately lol and I've noticed that Daniel seems to be doing more then Sam. Maybe it's just me but I feel like he's getting more screen time then Sam. She must be off spending all that time with he who must not be named :X
                        sigpic

Comment

You know before season 8 aired they were goin to bring two new characters: Colonel Kyle Hooper and Dr. Maggie Greer. I think they were to replace Jack and Daniel when jack was promoted and Daniel wanting to go to atlantis. Hooper was described as a Young jack O'neill and Greer was an archeologist.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                            You know before season 8 aired they were goin to bring two new characters: Colonel Kyle Hooper and Dr. Maggie Greer. I think they were to replace Jack and Daniel when jack was promoted and Daniel wanting to go to atlantis. Hooper was described as a Young jack O'neill and Greer was an archeologist.
                            Where did you find this information?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                              Colonel Kyle Hooper sounds a little like Cameron lol. I'm really glad Daniel stayed... most shows have a hard time keeping their fan base once they start changing all the characters. It's never the same when you start changing out characters though sometimes the change is for the better I'll always miss Jack running off on adventures with the rest of SG1!
                              sigpic

Comment

Just watched this one. Last episode I watched was 'It's good to be King' and it kind of makes up for it a little

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
                                Sacrifices has it's moments ;D
                                tehehe...hallway...tehe
                                "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X