No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Jack O'Neill Ship Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just posted this short little S/J drabble, for anyone interested.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7134419/1/Not_Like_This
    sigpic
    Sig by AstraPerAspera and avatar by SamJackShipLover

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Originally posted by mara-anni View Post
      Just posted this short little S/J drabble, for anyone interested.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7134419/1/Not_Like_This
      What does Teal'c think?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
        What does Teal'c think?
        Oh...Teal'c's been on to them for years. The man doesn't say much, but he is VERY observant.
        sigpic
        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Distraction From the Black by jennickels
          The third Sunday in June is a day Jack would rather skip over but Carter is there to help take his mind off of things.
          No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

So we haven't had any comments on the last episodes of Season 10 in a while. I guess no one had anything more to say about the end of SG1?

I am writing up a review of Sam's time in Atlantis right now. I know I'm very behind schedule. But I'll try and get it up tonight or tomorrow. Then I'll probably push the Continuum discussion to the end of next week. And that will be all folks!

Can't believe we are almost through with the shipper rewatch. I hope before the end everyone will add a few last thoughts about the amazing ship that is .

Comment

*sigh* I love those kids!

*grumble* a little confirmation would have been nice.
              sigpic
              sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
              "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

By jasminaGo
                (with minor edits and modifications)
                Episodes

SGA Season 4
                Adrift
                Lifeline
                Reunion
                Doppleganger
                Tabula Rasa
                The Seer
                Be All My Sins Remember'd
                Quarantine
                Outcast
                Trio
                Midway
                The Kindred 1 & 2

SGA Season 5
                Search & Rescue

Note: I didn't include any pre-Season 4 eps because Sam is not actually in Atlantis (or she's a figment of Rodney's imagination). Sam is in temporarily command of the SGC when Atlantis arrives on Earth in the final episode, Enemy at the Gate, but that takes place after Continuum; so I didn't include that in this discussion either.

Summary

At the end of Season 3, the IOA sends the earth ship Apollo to attack the Replicator planet and destroy a fleet of ships they are building with the apparent intention of using to attack earth. Insanely, Jack allows the IOA to make what is clearly a military decision and doesn’t back Elizabeth up when she protests that such a provocation would be a huge mistake. While the Apollo does succeed in taking out the Replicator ships, the IOA’s idiocy does in fact lead to Atlantis being attacked by the Replicators. The only way to save the city is to engage the star drive and leave the planet. While doing so Elizabeth is gravely injured and Atlantis is crippled and ends up floating lost in deep space with the shields about to collapse.

Meanwhile, Sam, now a full bird colonel, is on Midway with Dr. Lee working to get the station fully operational. When Atlantis doesn’t arrive at its new destination and reestablish contact Sam and Dr. Lee hitch a ride on the Apollo to go in search of the lost city.

Elizabeth is saved from death when McKay reactivates the Replicator nanites that have been dormant in her brain since “The Real World” in Season 3. Using her connection to the Replicators Elizabeth helps the team infiltrate the Replicator home world and steal a ZPM to save the city, sacrificing herself in the process.

With Sam’s help, the Apollo finds Atlantis floating in space and then goes to save Sheppard and his team who are about to be taken out as they escape from the Replicators. Sam then assists McKay in getting Atlantis set up on its new planet and back on the grid. She is then ordered to return to the SGC to give General Landry a full briefing on the situation. She doesn’t stay away for long however. With Elizabeth lost, and seemingly in Replicator hands, Sam is named by the IOA as the new commander of Atlantis, much to McKay’s chagrin.

During her tenure as Atlantis commander she is confronted with numerous personnel issues, such as Ronan’s encounter with and subsequent betrayal by his former associates, Teyla’s pregnancy and the loss of her people, and rescuing the clone of Dr. Carson Beckett. There are several threats to the base, including an infectious diseases outbreak and a subsequent malfunction of an upgraded quarantine system, an amorphous serial killer that attacks only in dreams, and taking on a dangerous and reluctant ally—the Wraith we call Todd. She also has to deal with her share of enemies from the Wraith who hijack Midway and attack earth, to eliminating the Replicators, and finally helping to thwart Michael’s plans for galactic domination. Through all this she encounters some personal trauma as well—breaking her leg trying to escape from an abandoned mine with Keller and McKay, and worst of all, facing an IOA review conducted by Woolsey.

After an eventful year in the Pegasus galaxy Sam returns to the SGC to attend the extraction ceremony for Baal and have her annual IOA review. However, immediately upon arriving home to our own galaxy Sam is unceremoniously informed by Woolsey that she being stripped of her command of the Atlantis expedition and he will be taking her place.

Sam in Command

Finally Sam is back in command where she belongs. My greatest disappointment, however, is that I think the writing was uneven and they really didn’t know how to develop her character. There were times when she was strong and in charge and other times where she was superfluous or ignored.

Some examples of good writing for her character is in Reunion where she handles Ronan with both strength and compassion. She’s definitely in charge, but you can see the softness and grace she brings to her role as leader. She also uses her long and varied experience to resolve the problems in Doppleganger. I’m glad they didn’t try to treat her like she was a blank slate. One of the reasons she was given command was because she had so much experience—military, scientific, and alien related—that she brought with her. And even in Tabula Rasa when she’s lost her memory that air of authority and confidence comes through.

While I think her characterization as the base commander starts off strong, it begins to fall off toward the end of the season. I really don’t like her interactions with Ellis in Be All My Sins Remember’d. She ostensibly stands up for Rodney, but only after he’s left the room. She should have spoken up for him while he was there. Her people need to know that she’s on their side. And then later Ellis tromps on Rodney again and Sam does nothing, undermining her credibility as the one in charge.

But the worst is Trio. (I think it’s a terrible episode—boring, poor pacing, and lots of childish and not very funny jokes.) She doesn’t assert any leadership and it never feels like she’s in charge. Her relationship with Rodney slips back to the immature snarkiness of the early days, which doesn’t fit who either of them are now. What bothers me most is that she doesn’t step forward to take the risks. For example, when the plan for climbing up the boxes is first proposed she looks to Jennifer and then Rodney to make the dangerous climb. That is certainly not what Jack taught her. She knows that as the leader, he always volunteered to put the risk on himself first (as she points out to Hailey in Prodigy). He only sent his people in when he knew it was necessary and they often had to convince him.

I wish they would have done more to establish her authority in general. Sheppard especially is always going off and doing his own thing. Even when she’s not in an episode I wish they would have at least given some lip service to having them check in with Sam and get permission/orders to move forward. They always did that with SG1. While RDA was clearly the star of the show, Jack often talked about reporting back to Hammond. It kept DSD’s character alive and in that position of authority. I would have liked to hear more of that on SGA, especially in this case where, unlike Elizabeth, Sam is both the commander of the base and a superior officer.

What I really think was missing is a Zero Hour type episode for Sam. The PTB claim that The Seer was Sam’s episode where she is supposed to come into her own as the leader of Atlantis, but I think it falls far short. First off, her command decisions are really more of the B story. And while I like her standing up to Woolsey and standing toe to toe with Todd and not flinching she still comes off as really uncertain of herself. She relies on Sheppard to back her up with Woolsey, and she voices her indecision and doubts to him. It takes his encouragement for her to stand up and make the tough choices. I don’t like this because he is her subordinate and he has much less experience than she does. I think it made her appear weak and dependent on Sheppard rather than coming into her own as the leader of Atlantis.

There was such a missed opportunity here. The perfect person for Sam to express her doubts to would have been Jack (through e-mails, vid conference, reports, something). She knows he’s been there himself, and he’s mentored her career from almost the beginning. And of course with their relationship (in my mind they are married) she would have confided in him. It would have both given us Sam’s inner dialog about the experience of taking command away from her safety net (SG1, the SGC, and Jack), as well as confirming the ship. So a total win-win IMO.

Comment

Sam in Atlantis Continued
                  Deleted Scenes

As proof of the low priority given to Sam’s character development during her stint on Atlantis we see that some of the best moments and insights into her experience are found on the cutting room floor. I do have some problems with these scenes, they raise some questions about the state of Sam and Jack’s relationship even when ostensibly confirming it, but I think we would have been better off with them than without them.

Reunion
                  The scene where Rodney finds out Sam will be taking command of Atlantis originally contained an extended explanation of how and why Sam got the job. Significantly she points out that she was a “compromise candidate” which sets up the conditions for her abrupt dismissal at the beginning of Season 5. But she also mentions her reluctance to take the post, saying that she feels she might still be needed at the SGC (she repeats something of this sentiment when she says goodbye to Teal’c about leaving her work there unfinished). I can’t imagine why she would feel this way. There are no big baddies, and I have a hard time seeing her being content with “co-leadership” of SG1. I think Jack saw that too because Sam says he strongly recommended her for the position. I sure that would have been difficult for him knowing she would be so far away, but he’s always been proud of her accomplishments and has wanted the best for her in her career. I think as much as he may have hated to do it from a personal standpoint, Jack probably really pushed for her to take this opportunity to spread her wings. How can you not love such a man?!

Be All My Sins Remember’d
                  Sam has a little heart to heart with Caldwell about how she’s adjusting to her command of Atlantis. One reason I like this scene is because Caldwell is the right person for her to talk to. He is equal in rank, not under her command, has experience with many of the same people and situations, and has a lot of command experience of his own. We learn that while Sam is enjoying the new challenge but it is lonely. She doesn’t have the connection with the Atlantis team that she did with SG1, and she can’t. She does miss the action, but mostly she misses the people. She never mentions Jack specifically, and he hasn’t been on SG1 for a long time, but I’m sure she includes him in that group (once a member of SG1, always a member of SG1).

One of the reasons they cut the scene was because the PTB thought it looked too romantic, like Caldwell had a thing for Sam. Personally, I don’t see it. My shippy glasses are designed to see Sam and Jack together after Threads. They are incapable of taking in anything else. To me it really is a nice opportunity to see inside of Sam in a way that we don’t get from any other scene throughout the season.

Trio
                  Then of course there’s the infamous Trio scene. Cutting this scene in favor of the childish, over done, and not very funny, “who would you rather” scenes was the biggest mistake of the Season. On the commentary for the deleted scenes Martin Gero said that it didn’t fit into the episode and leaving it in would have made Keller look like a trollop and would have killed the episode. Bull!!! Leaving it out made the episode so much more vacuous, had exactly the effect on Keller’s character they were looking to avoid, and eliminated the only worthwhile part of that episode—yes I am talking about THE SHIP!!!

The confirmation part is ambiguous. (What can we shippers expect after all?) It could be interpreted as Sam and Jack not being in a relationship, but considering one after he retires. I choose to take Gero at his word that this scene was meant to confirm that they are presently in a relationship. And the reference to Jack retiring is more about them finding a way to not undo some of the complications and not be so far apart any longer.

I do think we get some more insights into Sam’s character and her position as the boss. She can’t have close relationships on Atlantis, and without Jack there she defaults to work as she did before they were together. I think it’s interesting that Sam is the one who brings up the personal question (Are you seeing anyone?). Maybe subconsciously she really does wish to be able to confide in someone about her relationship with Jack. But then she pulls back, getting uncomfortable about saying too much. Her relationship with Jack is something that she has never been able to talk about freely and openly and it is very personal.

I am a little confused about Sam’s statement that Keller wouldn’t know him. She may not have met Jack personally. We don’t have any indication that he’s been to Atlantis since Keller took over as CMO, and I’m sure Jack hasn’t personally met with all the personnel on Atlantis. But given Keller’s position, he would certainly know of her, and I would think she would know who he is too. Sam does seem to be trying to steer the conversation away from her relationship with Jack at this point. So maybe she threw that out there to misdirect Keller and move on.

Sam and Jack

We aren’t left totally high and dry in the ship department. There are some scattered hints throughout the season. And of course, my extra-strength shippy glasses can see them all, and more.

Pictures
                  Sam brings with her to Atlantis many pictures of those most dear to her, but of course there are two of shippy significance.

The first is the one we see in her personal belongs in her quarters during Reunion when she first arrives on Atlantis.

We never see this picture again, which suggests that she keeps it in her personal quarters, perhaps on her nightstand. Interestingly, while all the other pictures in her office are individual pictures of her loved ones, the one picture of just Jack she keeps to herself. Interesting too that it’s not a recent picture, but taken many years ago when he gave Cassie the dog. It was a very family oriented, personal moment and could represent how she thinks of him now.

Of course, the photo of Jack she keeps in her office is also very personal. In fact, you could even call it intimate.

It’s the only one of the bunch with Sam in it. And IMO it is the moment that defines her current relationship with Jack. They are together, out of uniform, relaxed, and fishing! While she never does anything to draw attention to it, it is interesting that she so obviously displays it. Moreover, it can be found in different positions throughout the seasons.

So it’s not just something she set down and forgot, but clearly goes back to again and again, perhaps when she’s missing him or feeling the weight of her new responsibilities.

Contact
                  At least while Midway is still operational Sam has the possibility of maintaining regular contact with Jack through daily reports to the SGC, e-mail, and visits to and from earth. I’m certain Jack kept a close eye on reports coming from Atlantis. I also believe Sam would have kept in touch with Jack and all her team/family back home.

As for visits, we do have Teal’c visiting, but there is no indication that Jack came to Atlantis or that Sam took any leave to see him. But I can’t believe she didn’t go home at least once during her stint, if only for a couple of days. And when she returns to earth at the end of Search and Rescue, despite mentioning how anxious she is to return to Atlantis, she does seem packed for more extended stay. Perhaps she was planning a little trip to the cabin for some fishing with Jack after all the official business was out of the way? And after her accident in Trio Jack would have done something. I like to think he came for a visit, maybe using his official capacity as an excuse. If not then, Jack must have found some reason to come to Atlantis at some point.

Reminders
                  There are several experiences Sam has while on Atlantis that hearken back to her past and her relationship with Jack.

First I would have liked to have seen more interaction between Sam and Teyla because I think these are two women who could relate to one another on a deep level. They have both made the choice to live apart from the people they love to do work that they consider important and necessary. And Teyla’s pregnancy and the choices she faces about balancing family and a very dangerous job are things that must resonate with Sam. She’s chosen to put off that part of her life and live a galaxy away from the man she loves. I think each woman could benefit from the perspective and experiences of the other. One of my favorite moments, one of the few between these two, is in The Kindred when Teyla informs Sam that she is going to follow her visions and go in search of Kanaan. You can tell that Sam understands what it is to feel an undeniable bond with another and being willing to do anything, and risk everything to find him and bring him home to her. It is at the end of that scene that she asks Teyla to call her Sam.

Also in the The Kindred, Sam is confronted with the unstable clone of Carson Beckett who must be put into an Ancient stasis pod to save his life. In this we see so many echoes of her experiences with Jack, from the clone in Fragile Balance to leaving Jack in Antarctica. In fact, the look she gives as she watches Carson being put into stasis just says to me how much she hates those things and the memories they dredge up.

Then in Doppleganger Sam’s previous experiences with alien possession are touched upon. She mentions Jack’s experience in Cold Lazarus and curiously refers to him as Colonel O’Neill (which he was at the time of that incident, but I just think it’s a little odd). Dr. Heightmeyer also mentions Sam being taken over by an alien entity. This could be a reference to Jolinar or the events in Entity, it is unclear. In either case, Sam is certainly reluctant to discuss it, calling it “not a personal highlight.” Both events caused Jack a great deal of distress and I think had lasting effects on their relationship.

Finally, just as an aside I would point out that Sam isn’t wearing dog tags while she’s on Atlantis. I find this a little odd since she is still in the military, but maybe since this isn’t an Air Force posting she doesn’t need to? I really don’t know. I mention this because it makes me wonder where she keeps the ring (because in my mind Sam and Jack are married).

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                    Finally, just as an aside I would point out that Sam isn’t wearing dog tags while she’s on Atlantis. I find this a little odd since she is still in the military, but maybe since this isn’t an Air Force posting she doesn’t need to? I really don’t know. I mention this because it makes me wonder where she keeps the ring (because in my mind Sam and Jack are married).
                    Amen! Sister.
                    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Wow, hlndncr, great insight on S/J in Atlantis!! Thanks for taking the time to post them, I enjoy reading your views, they tend to be very close to my own.

Love THE SHIP!

Comment

I must admit, I think Sam was greatly underused in Atlantis. I know we didn't see Hammond in every SG1 episode, but Weir had a big role in SGA and was a main character alongside the #1 team. It seemed odd to me that she wasn't in the background or even mentioned, as said, in reference to asking permission for things. As it was she appeared in around half of the episodes.

I was watching something recently where one of the crew mentioned that they thought AT felt as though she had to prove herself in every episode she was in - even though that's not how they viewed it. Maybe this attributed to the way Sam came across? (If I was feeling more insightful today I might be able to expand on this, but I'm not, so...)

I do like Trio though - mainly because it's the first time we see Sam relaxed in Atlantis - enough that she brings up the subject of seeing people with Keller, and that she allows herself to get annoyed or snarky with McKay. I found the interaction quite refreshing and a bit more personable than the other episodes. I tend to think that Sam's discussion with Keller was subconsciously her way of reaching out to someone, acknowledging that she had someone to miss back home, and then trying to back track when she realised how much she'd revealed.

I disagree with the comment about Ellis though - I would have thought dressing down a fellow military officer with others (especially civilians) present would be unprofessional. I love how assertive she is in that scene though! I'm surprised Ellis would make the same mistake again.

Ooh and yes, I hadn't noticed the dogtags being missing! I would have thought that she would still have to wear them - I'm assuming wardrobe oversight?

Comment

You guys are killing me! I've only begun the SGA with season 4 (I didn't want to wait through the previous seasons to see Sam)! It not that it's a spoiler issue...it's not! It's that I'm not up to speed and can't discuss.

I did see the Trio deleted scene...loved it, it so should have been in the ep.
                          hlndncr -I think that what she says to Keller when Keller asks "would I know him?" is non-commital, and because Keller is digging, Sam realizes she's revealed a little too much in her ungaurded moment and backpedals. Bless her heart!

I just had a plot bunny pop into my head this morning about Jack coming to visit her on Atlantis about 8 months into her tenure...and I believe they were married by this point, too. Her time on Atlantis could most closely be compared to our RL soldiers who are deployed to combat duty for 12-18 months. And they never see their spouses during the whole deployment. It's hard...but the families endure.

My plot bunny looked all cute and fluffy and then proceeded to hop into the gutter...
                          Spoiler:
                          of course married people are encouraged to play in the gutter...I am just not sure I could WRITE it... *blushes*
                          I also dare not write any fic for this time period until I actually watch the eps.

I LOVE the images you posted of Jack's picture moving around.
                          sigpic
                          sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Hey, I just wanted to chime in for a moment because the subject is close to my heart

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                            Finally Sam is back in command where she belongs. My greatest disappointment, however, is that I think the writing was uneven and they really didn’t know how to develop her character. There were times when she was strong and in charge and other times where she was superfluous or ignored.
                            I agree. The way Sam was written is my biggest beef with season 4. I’m not a big SGA fan and I pretty much gave up on the series in season 3; I stayed around to watch season 4 only for Sam. And I was hugely disappointed, because Sam from SGA in not my Sam from SG-1, whom I adore. Sam in SGA is nothing more than a huge wasted opportunity, IMO.

But the worst is Trio. (I think it’s a terrible episode—boring, poor pacing, and lots of childish and not very funny jokes.) She doesn’t assert any leadership and it never feels like she’s in charge. Her relationship with Rodney slips back to the immature snarkiness of the early days, which doesn’t fit who either of them are now. What bothers me most is that she doesn’t step forward to take the risks. For example, when the plan for climbing up the boxes is first proposed she looks to Jennifer and then Rodney to make the dangerous climb.
                            Trio is a terrible episode, IMO. I was cringing the whole time, and when we were later discussing it with friends (in RL), we agreed that episodes like these make us ashamed of being Stargate fans and give sci-fi its bad name (much like seasons 9&10 of SG-1, actually. But I digress). I remember watching that ep and thinking: “Who are you and what have you done with Sam Carter?” And it’s not even her total lack of leadership skills and relying on McKay and Keller so much, it’s the helplessness she displayed there. Sam Carter may be a lot of things, but she’s not helpless. I just couldn’t believe that someone who got herself out of an unfinished, locked compartment about to be vented into space on Prometheus couldn’t get herself out of a hole in the ground. Grr...

I wish they would have done more to establish her authority in general. Sheppard especially is always going off and doing his own thing. Even when she’s not in an episode I wish they would have at least given some lip service to having them check in with Sam and get permission/orders to move forward. They always did that with SG1.
                            She relies on Sheppard to back her up with Woolsey, and she voices her indecision and doubts to him. It takes his encouragement for her to stand up and make the tough choices. I don’t like this because he is her subordinate and he has much less experience than she does. I think it made her appear weak and dependent on Sheppard rather than coming into her own as the leader of Atlantis.
                            Yeah, that’s my biggest problem with her command (and SGA in general). Sheppard. Sheppard was actual leader of Atlantis and did everything he wanted when he wanted. Weir was in charge only officially. I had hoped it would change with Sam in command, as she’d be his superior officer, but alas, nothing changed.

What’s more, Sheppard was undermining her command and making her appear weak.

I know that Sam/Sheppard *shudder* shippers claim that it’s a healthier relation than the one between Sam and Jack, but for the life of me, I can’t see how. First of all, the regs still apply and Sam is still his commanding officer, so the situation is exactly the same as with Sam and Jack, but in reverse. Explanation that things are different because they are on Atlantis is bull, as is claiming that it’s different just because a woman, not a man, is in charge (except, this is a sexist bull). Secondly, due to their positions, they are NOT equals, no matter how much some people would like to spin it. Thirdly, Jack never made Sam appear weak or indecisive, Sheppard does that all the time. He needs to be the hero and apparently isn’t much of a team player.

A lot has been said about how Sam’s command style is more democratic and less authoritive than Jack’s, and to an extent I agree. But more relaxed, liberal style of commanding does not mean that you confide in your subordinates or voice your doubts to them. A leader is a leader. Apparently the writers forgot about it, in their desperate bid to make Sheppard the biggest hero of all time, and in the process they destroyed Sam’s credibility too. I don’t think I’ll ever forgive them that.

Be All My Sins Remember’d
                            Sam has a little heart to heart with Caldwell about how she’s adjusting to her command of Atlantis. One reason I like this scene is because Caldwell is the right person for her to talk to. He is equal in rank, not under her command, has experience with many of the same people and situations, and has a lot of command experience of his own. We learn that while Sam is enjoying the new challenge but it is lonely. She doesn’t have the connection with the Atlantis team that she did with SG1, and she can’t. She does miss the action, but mostly she misses the people. She never mentions Jack specifically, and he hasn’t been on SG1 for a long time, but I’m sure she includes him in that group (once a member of SG1, always a member of SG1).
                            I didn’t know that. Now I wish that scene was included, because it sounds awesome (and I actually liked Caldwell). It does betray TPTB’s mindset when it comes to Sam though; she can’t have a normal conversation with a man without it being interpreted in a romantic way.

The first is the one we see in her personal belongs in her quarters during Reunion when she first arrives on Atlantis.

LOL. I remember how furious some people on the forum were when that ep originally aired and we saw that photo. Certain faction of fans accused Sam of being a stalker and was posting long essays on how impossible it is for Sam to have these 2 photos (the one from Singularity and the one with them fishing) taken from these specific angles and how it proved that she was a psycho stalking Jack who of course wanted nothing to do with her…

First I would have liked to have seen more interaction between Sam and Teyla because I think these are two women who could relate to one another on a deep level.
                            That would have been awesome. Teyla had a lot of (wasted) potential as a character and she and Sam could have easily become friends – I could see it much easier than Sam and Vala as friends, tbh.

/rant

As for Sam and Jack:

Well, the beauty of this thread is that I don't need to convince anyone that Sam and Jack are together. They obviously are. I don't believe they are married, but that's just my personal opinion. Unfortunately, i don't see what else can be said, when TPTB didn't give us a lot to go on after season 8 ended.
                            There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                            sigpic
                            awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Well said Petra, especially the part about Sheppard. Totally agree 99.99%. I do think they're married, which is more my personal preference than a demonstrable fact, but everything else you said was exactly spont on IMO.

(And NO, the universe is not ending. )
                              Last edited by hlndncr; 05 July 2011, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Just checking (after a loooonnnngggggg absence) in with a little S/J love...

As always, I'm looking forward to Ship Day! I've already arranged to take the day off...so I can ship with you all without interruption!

Comment

Working...
                                X