Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aw, I'm so glad!

LOL! I can't stop staring at this gif and I'm barely thinking of the Sam/Daniel-ness of it myself... I keep thinking I hope he was able to clean his brow to his liking I can just see them walking off and then he suddenly says "Wait, I think I still have a speck of the tattoo on there! *runs back for towel*

Another moment that always makes me chuckle is when they're walking back with the goa'uld larva in the thermos and eating snacks (or whatever it is), and Daniel says to Sam "You think these things need to be fed?" Maybe it's kind of corny but I always thought Daniel was cute saying that.

Comment

Haha! Still, better the towel than more spit.

Oh, Daniel. I'm sure goa'uld feeding habits aren't something they put much thought into since most of the ones they encounter are already in a host.
      sigpic
      Sig by (x)

Comment

Lol! True

Hee, he was so cute and naive. And I guess it goes without saying that I love that part right after where they're hiding from the jaffa and are huddled together

Comment

I love any part where they're huddled together somewhere.

Hmm...Sam, what are you thinking about?

sigpic
          Sig by (x)

Comment

Yep! Can't beat those!

Ooh, I bet I can take a guess, judging from the look on her face...

Comment

I don't think I've ever seen a cosplay of Sam and Daniel before. So it was a pleasant surprise to find this one.

sigpic
              Sig by (x)

Comment

I know this this thread hasn't been used in over a year, but anyone got any good Sam and Daniel eps?

Comment

Oh wow, it's been way too long since I was here last! Every time I'd log on I didn't see any new posts so I just didn't stick around. Last year was a busy one for me too in terms of work and family (my mom had knee surgery and I was helping her a lot). How is everyone doing?

Welcome to the thread, Det_du! As for your question, one of my favorite Sam and Daniel eps is Singularity. I just loved how Daniel was there for Sam when she was so worried about Cassandra. These don't really count as Sam/Daniel eps, but I love scenes where they put their heads together to solve a problem, like with the crystals in Cold Lazarus and when they were trying to solve the riddles in the Hall of Thor's Might in Thor's Chariot.

I'll try to think of some more, but off the top of my head those are the ones I like best.

Oops, almost forgot: I love that Sam and Daniel cosplay pic, Paradox! I've never seen that either, but it's adorable

Comment

*Bump!*
                    Hello everyone! (Wasn't sure if I remembered my login deets but here I am). Hope we're all well
                    (you'll have to refresh the page if you click 'My FF'; there seems to be a bug on FF's part - my account does still exist!!)

sigpic

Comment

I would like to ask something. How do you define relationship between Daniel and Sam. Are they friends? I would say yes. But it is getting on my nerves that,when I am watching SG in TV ( in my native language), they use to call themself Sam and Daniel but form of the word "you" is still formal. Like when somebody would say Mr. or Mrs. I would understand it in the first season but all the time? I understand it between Jack and Sam but not between D and S.
                      However in one episode I noticed that they used the world "you" in informal form. It was better.

Comment

*crickets*, huh? (I see the jack & San thread is still going on) I know this is a more minor ship by quantity.
                        (I just joined a few months back but had trouble getting my password redone)
                        I just saw much of SG1 for the first time. I still watching eps, or rewatching what I've really liked.
                        So hi ???? just in case any s/d shippers are still out there. ????

Comment

Originally posted by gatering_21! View Post
                          *crickets*, huh? (I see the jack & San thread is still going on) I know this is a more minor ship by quantity.
                          (I just joined a few months back but had trouble getting my password redone)
                          I just saw much of SG1 for the first time. I still watching eps, or rewatching what I've really liked.
                          So hi ???? just in case any s/d shippers are still out there. ????
                          Hi! Hope you're well! Sadly the thread doesn't seem as active as it used to be, but we keep the fires burning. Real life has long suffocated us in her mantle.
                          (you'll have to refresh the page if you click 'My FF'; there seems to be a bug on FF's part - my account does still exist!!)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AmFor View Post
                            I would like to ask something. How do you define relationship between Daniel and Sam. Are they friends? I would say yes. But it is getting on my nerves that,when I am watching SG in TV ( in my native language), they use to call themself Sam and Daniel but form of the word "you" is still formal. Like when somebody would say Mr. or Mrs. I would understand it in the first season but all the time? I understand it between Jack and Sam but not between D and S.
                            However in one episode I noticed that they used the world "you" in informal form. It was better.
                            Hi AmFor! The general disregard for this beautiful 'ship has long irked me. They are canonically very close at the very least. And that question in Fallen, I feel, suggests that Daniel at least wanted more, but he was so driven by looking for Sha're and then the Harcesis in the first four seasons.

sigpic

Comment

Happy New Year, everyone! Hope we're all well!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X