No announcement yet.

Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did that with several SG characters/actors. Will try to do one for every single member of the sg imperium.
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Flipped on Space last night, and Thirteen Ghosts was the Friday Frightmare! I love little JR surprisees like that! Two Tok'ra epis have been on this weeek too.. it was nice to see him!
        Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

AOOoh I LOVE that JR banner!!! I think I need to make one..... I don't have any....
          Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

He's very inspring.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post

aww, so cute I may need to snurch...please?
              sigpic
              Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Yeah please. Snurch it right away.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                    Flipped on Space last night, and Thirteen Ghosts was the Friday Frightmare! I love little JR surprisees like that! Two Tok'ra epis have been on this weeek too.. it was nice to see him!
                    I saw that too. But since I had to get up early this morning. I couldn't stay up to watch it!!!
                    MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                    MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                    POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                    CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                    GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                    VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                    FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieS View Post
                      I saw that too. But since I had to get up early this morning. I couldn't stay up to watch it!!!
                      Annie, your countdown is scaring me!!!! Have just been over to the Vancouver thread, phew, some action on there since I last looked! All I wanted was for Jr to come, and I feel like I started WW3 I'm staying away til it's all calmed down, I don't like arguments, I just want eveyone to get along. I can see ppl's points, but don't want to put my 2 penn'orth in, cause I like to keep everyone happy? I just want everyone to have a great time.Never mind, roomie, we can always escape and scoff chocolate? I'm very easy going and I don't snore, even though I do sometimes grind my teeth in my sleep Hopefully I'll be too tired to do that! Am going to go and watch some Jr to give me happy, fluffy feelings again
                      Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
                      STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

Originally posted by medusacascade View Post
                        Annie, your countdown is scaring me!!!! Have just been over to the Vancouver thread, phew, some action on there since I last looked! All I wanted was for Jr to come, and I feel like I started WW3 I'm staying away til it's all calmed down, I don't like arguments, I just want eveyone to get along. I can see ppl's points, but don't want to put my 2 penn'orth in, cause I like to keep everyone happy? I just want everyone to have a great time.Never mind, roomie, we can always escape and scoff chocolate? I'm very easy going and I don't snore, even though I do sometimes grind my teeth in my sleep Hopefully I'll be too tired to do that! Am going to go and watch some Jr to give me happy, fluffy feelings again
                        I haven't been in the thread ...obviously because I'm not going to the con lol but wanted to put in my two cents worth... you shouldn't have to leave a thread for a while just because your opinion wasn't appreciateed or respected. There are a lot of people who can't stand JRs character on SG which is unfortunate, but they need to grow a bit of respect for those of us who do... Don't let a situation like this tear you away from the thread. Stand up for yourself, or chances are it's going to affect your time at the Con....

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

It's a great banner, Luci!

He's very inspring.
                          Hehe

I haven't been in the thread ...obviously because I'm not going to the con lol but wanted to put in my two cents worth... you shouldn't have to leave a thread for a while just because your opinion wasn't appreciateed or respected. There are a lot of people who can't stand JRs character on SG which is unfortunate, but they need to grow a bit of respect for those of us who do... Don't let a situation like this tear you away from the thread. Stand up for yourself, or chances are it's going to affect your time at the Con....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...x115F129-1.jpg
                          I agree, medu, you have just as much right to your opinions as they have. There will always be someone who don't like this or that character, but that shouldn't mean those people try to stop the actor that plays that character from coming to a con. I mean, how petty can people get? They get whomever they want for the con, and they can't tolerate that an extra guest that they don't like shows up, for the entertainment of those who do like him?
                          I don't understand how anyone would even admit that they felt like that! If there were 5 guests at a con and you liked 4 and couldn't stand the 5th, then you should consider yourself blessed for getting to meet 4 you like - and be happy for those who like the 5th! That's my opinion, at any rate.

Unfortunately for us, Jr's character on SG-1 is one of those that has many intense dislikers - usually because he happen to be Jack's rival regarding Sam.
                          I've always felt that those who celebrated his death, because 'now Jack can get Sam' are doing both Martouf/Lantash, Sam, and Jack a grave injustice. For one thing, I don't think it's nice towards Jack to say that he only has a chance if Martouf/Lantash are dead! How can people who like Jack have that opinion? Even so, I have met quite a lot of people who say that!
                          Mind you, I even know a couple girls who hate Martouf to a point were they say it destroys their enjoyment of another show/movie, if Jr plays a role there!
                          sigpic
                          Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post

Hehe

I agree, medu, you have just as much right to your opinions as they have. There will always be someone who don't like this or that character, but that shouldn't mean those people try to stop the actor that plays that character from coming to a con. I mean, how petty can people get? They get whomever they want for the con, and they can't tolerate that an extra guest that they don't like shows up, for the entertainment of those who do like him?
                            I don't understand how anyone would even admit that they felt like that! If there were 5 guests at a con and you liked 4 and couldn't stand the 5th, then you should consider yourself blessed for getting to meet 4 you like - and be happy for those who like the 5th! That's my opinion, at any rate.

Unfortunately for us, Jr's character on SG-1 is one of those that has many intense dislikers - usually because he happen to be Jack's rival regarding Sam.
                            I've always felt that those who celebrated his death, because 'now Jack can get Sam' are doing both Martouf/Lantash, Sam, and Jack a grave injustice. For one thing, I don't think it's nice towards Jack to say that he only has a chance if Martouf/Lantash are dead! How can people who like Jack have that opinion? Even so, I have met quite a lot of people who say that!
                            Mind you, I even know a couple girls who hate Martouf to a point were they say it destroys their enjoyment of another show/movie, if Jr plays a role there!

No, no, honey, it wasn't anyone 'Martouf bashing' and no one has 'had a go' at me!!! Honestly. It was just some people airing views a bit vehemently and it made me a little uncomfortable. People on there had been really good and emailed asking for Jr to be invited, like you did for me, which was really lovely of them, and we got a new member of our family, as AnnieS took a closer look at Jr and REALLY liked what she saw . So that's fantastic. I don't want you thinking anyone was 'hating' Jr bacause it was quite the opposite, in that they were doing their best to get him to the con. The opinions expressed were about 'were there going to be any more guests and were we getting our money's worth' type of thing, but expressed very forcefully. I may even have taken it to heart a bit too much ('cause I'm a wussy babba, really) I also don't want anyone thinking I'm talking behind backs, as I'm fond of all the people that were 'debating'. I probably did overreact. I get upset at the slightest bit of discord, when they probably were just airing their opinions. All is calm now, anyway, and the thread is back to happy and looking forward to the con,phew!

Thank you for caring, my lovely friends *gives Sunny and Skadi lovely big hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post

Hehe

Heh heh.. I've always thought that if Sam had really put her thinking cap on, she would have just had both of them Maybe that's because that's what I would have done LOL!!!
                              Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Heh heh.. I've always thought that if Sam had really put her thinking cap on, she would have just had both of them Maybe that's because that's what I would have done LOL!!!
                                Ohhhhh, the thoughts that are running through my head right now.........baby, baby! Heh heh

Comment

Working...
                                X