No announcement yet.

Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It certainly is, HathorGirl! Methinks I could use a new sig, too. How about doing one the same as I have now, Luci, but in the original colours? Would be lovely, yes? Pleeeeeeeese!!! *fawns all over Luci, and nags her until she gives in* Will think of some wording.
    Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
    STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

I have a research question for you all...not too difficult, I think. What color do you think would be most flattering and stunning on Martouf/Lantash. I'm thinking forest green, but thought you guys would know for sure. (It's for a scene coming up in "Compromised")

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
      ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
        I have a research question for you all...not too difficult, I think. What color do you think would be most flattering and stunning on Martouf/Lantash. I'm thinking forest green, but thought you guys would know for sure. (It's for a scene coming up in "Compromised")
        I'm sure green would look good on him (he is nice in the BDUs in JM/TDYK), as would blue, I think. We also know that white shirts look good on Jr (somewhat chest-revealing white shirt...yummy). Other than that I actually think he looks VERY HOT in the desert-tan Tok'ra uniforms
        So yeah, forest green is probably nice. It is a little lighter than the BDUs, right?
        sigpic
        Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Various pictures of Jr in different coloured clothing

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

MerryK...thanks for giving me an excuse (as if I really needed one...) to post lots of Jr pictures!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
              I'm sure green would look good on him (he is nice in the BDUs in JM/TDYK), as would blue, I think. We also know that white shirts look good on Jr (somewhat chest-revealing white shirt...yummy). Other than that I actually think he looks VERY HOT in the desert-tan Tok'ra uniforms
              So yeah, forest green is probably nice. It is a little lighter than the BDUs, right?
              Forest green would actually be a shade darker than the green BDUs, and a little more bright.

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
              MerryK...thanks for giving me an excuse (as if I really needed one...) to post lots of Jr pictures!
              *thunk* Guh, Skadi, you almost killed me...not that I mind.

Thanks for the pics!

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
              ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Slightly darker than the BDUs would suit Martouf/Lantash fine, I think. They would be very handsome (well, I think that would be the case in anything - or nothing...)

Thanks for the pictures, Skadi! They are WONDERFUL *THUNK*

Regarding my sig - yeah, I'm trying to fix it. My problem is that I had forgot my login and password to both my photobucket account AND to clintonio. I have still forgotten the password to photobucket, but I have managed to guess my login/password to clintonio...unfortunately they are quasi-down...well see. Eventually it will work, I guess...
                sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
                  Slightly darker than the BDUs would suit Martouf/Lantash fine, I think. They would be very handsome (well, I think that would be the case in anything - or nothing...)

Thanks for the pictures, Skadi! They are WONDERFUL *THUNK*

Regarding my sig - yeah, I'm trying to fix it. My problem is that I had forgot my login and password to both my photobucket account AND to clintonio. I have still forgotten the password to photobucket, but I have managed to guess my login/password to clintonio...unfortunately they are quasi-down...well see. Eventually it will work, I guess...
                  Looks like you got your sig to work!

Gorgeous pics, Skadi!
                  sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
                  (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
                  Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

I can't say exactly what color I like on Martouf/Lantash but I can say whch color I love on Martouf.

*sighs* WHITE. My goodness those white shirts he loves to wear at cons. *faints*
                    sigpic

Comment

*waves* hi friends - was finally able to pop my head in and say hi I'm missing you!

I have had some sort of crash on my mailbox, so google has lost all my mail and all my saved addresses I think it has been throwing away all mail I receive over the last several weeks - they had somehow flagged all mail I received as spam, which I have asked to just have deleted So, if any of you have sent me email that I haven't responded to, that's why. I haven't forgotten you!

Anyway, I've started looking for a place to live. Will end up in one of the Chicago suburbs, I think. I will soon (finals are very soon!) graduate and move. Then I can hopefully quickly get internet access and start being online again.

Oh, Skadi - thanks for all the GORGEOUS and WONDERFUL Jr pics!!!! I agree with Luci - the white shirts look absolutely stunning on him! He must know it - he seems to often wear them at cons and such
                      sigpic
                      button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Hi CJ! Long time! Nice seeing you again
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

Ohhhhh, YUM, Skadi!! Yup, white seems to really show off the smile and his sparkly eyes but I have a fondness for that blue sweatshirt thingy that he's wearing in the pic of him with the guy who played Apophis, vereeee nice indeed!!! *drools*

Hmmm, methinks I should upload the millions of pics I have of Jr in all of his various guises to PhotoBucket, so that I can start putting some on here *goes away to o just that*
                          Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
                          STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

Originally posted by medusacascade View Post
                            Ohhhhh, YUM, Skadi!! Yup, white seems to really show off the smile and his sparkly eyes but I have a fondness for that blue sweatshirt thingy that he's wearing in the pic of him with the guy who played Apophis, vereeee nice indeed!!! *drools*

Hmmm, methinks I should upload the millions of pics I have of Jr in all of his various guises to PhotoBucket, so that I can start putting some on here *goes away to o just that*
                            Please do upload (and post) your pictures. There can never be too much Jr goodness!
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Sexy!
                                sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
                                (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
                                Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Working...
                                X