Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
      Gaaaaah-THUNK! *is momentarily distracted from the Creation website ad, and the thought of maybe going to Vancouver again next April*

Whaddya think peoples. Should I go to VanCon Creation next April, where Jr has only been I think twice ever, or go to WolfCon and Chevron, both in November, in England (where I live), where there is an excellent (almost a certain) chance of meeting Jr and it's much, much cheaper. It's only 79 pounds for the ticket, and that includes all photo ops and autographs. I really would be better going to Heathrow and Bedford for the 2 cons here, wouldn't I? All I'd have to pay would be my travel (and Hubby would most likely drive me there) and hotel bill, which I'm sure I could get someone to share with me. Hmmmm, have nearly talked myself out of Vancouver for next year. Would go the year after-whaddya think, my friends. Help me here?
      Last edited by medusacascade; 17 April 2009, 10:34 AM. Reason: couple of small words missed out, so was unintelligible
      Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
      STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

Originally posted by medusacascade View Post
        Gaaaaah-THUNK! *is momentarily distracted from the Creation website ad, and the thought of maybe going to Vancouver again next April*

Whaddya think peoples. Should I go to VanCon Creation next April, where Jr has only been I think twice ever, or go to WolfCon and Chevron, both in November, in England (where I live), where there is an excellent (almost a certain) chance of meeting Jr and it's much, much cheaper. It's only 79 pounds for the ticket, and that includes all photo ops and autographs. I really would be better going to Heathrow and Bedford for the 2 cons here, wouldn't I? All I'd have to pay would be my travel (and Hubby would most likely drive me there) and hotel bill, which I'm sure I could get someone to share with me. Hmmmm, have nearly talked myself out of Vancouver for next year. Would go the year after-whaddya think, my friends. Help me here?
        Jr! *thunk*
        to me theres no choice! I would go to a con that has the highest probablity of Jr being there! Absolutly!
        sigpic
        Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

Originally posted by RingThing View Post
          Jr! *thunk*
          to me theres no choice! I would go to a con that has the highest probablity of Jr being there! Absolutly!
          Sorted!! That's settled then, Jr it is No choice really. *Thinks:- Hmmm, shall I spend over $2000 on flights, hotel and ticket, before I even THINK about food or souvenirs, or shall I spend about 500 pounds here for same....yep, here it is, yay!* Plus I wont have to spend hours and hours in an airport/on a plane. Any chance of anyone else making it to which ever one Jr is going to be at? It's cheap....and I'd love for another 'Thunker' to be with me, so we can take photos of each other with him? And hold each other up when our knees go? And share a room and giggle about Jr to our hearts content? Any takers at all? We can fit 4 to a hotel room, if it's anything like every other hotel I've ever stayed in. Come on, my family! Live dangerously - chance to meet Jr - walk over hot coals/broken glass to get to him? Save money for the con? Ok, let me know in the morning. It's 2.45 a.m. here and me needs sleepies. Nigh night, chicks *tucks her lovely 'family of the heart' that are in the same time zone (approximately) in, snug and warm ((((HUGGLES))))*
          Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
          STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

*grins* I absolutely agree! I would go to the con with the highest chance of seeing Jr - and if that con is cheaper as well, it gives you more money for merchandise and photo-ops, so...
            sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

*sigh*
              sigpic

Comment

I told you before that I love Bourne people, didn't I?
                So Jr and Jason Bourne. And as I was in cologne I found another one for my collection.
                Evan Bourne. That name has power. I telly ya.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                  I told you before that I love Bourne people, didn't I?
                  So Jr and Jason Bourne. And as I was in cologne I found another one for my collection.
                  Evan Bourne. That name has power. I telly ya.
                  *grins* Bourne is a wonderful name
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

Evan Bourne who is actually called Matt Korklan is the cutest guy I ever met.
                    Just needed to say that. I feel better now.

medu I love to go to con with you, sharing room and things like that.
                    But I sill don't ave any money and I just can't save enough I think.
                    sigpic

Comment

I think Bourne is a beautiful name - but that may be partly because of Jr...

Yeah, Luci, I know what you mean. I probably can't afford a con this year (or next) either. I will try, but I only have the stipend I get as a student, and I can barely pay for rent, food, and books as it is...
                      sigpic
                      [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

We are really poor girls, aren't we?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                          We are really poor girls, aren't we?
                          That, unfortunately, is true I spend what little money I can save on DVDs...but you know that Btw, the DVD "Cover Story" I bought, is supposedly in Denmark now. According to the tracking number my package arrived in the airport yesterday and is currently in customs...soon
                          sigpic

Comment

*THUNK*
                            sigpic

Comment

*thunk* indeed Especially the first one...gorgeous!
                              sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Isn't it time for you to fix your sig, Hathor_girl? You need your banners back!
                                sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
                                (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
                                Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Working...
                                X