Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snotr View Post
    I doubt you can think in such a situation...not anything that can be posted on a PG board at least...
    LOL, You're right, those thoughts would definitely be PG-17.
    Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
    STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

*Thunk* for Jol Memories Marty post some more!
      sigpic
      Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

What? Party here without me? Woah!

Nice to see everyone around here.
        sigpic

Comment

*group hug*
          sigpic
          [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSelmak View Post
            *group hug*
            Make room for one more! *squeezes in for hug*

I've actually been writing about our beloved tonight. First bolt of creativity to hit me for weeks. (my muse seemed to have been on holiday) So I'm all tired now. Night night, my friends (((HUGGLES and HOT CHOCOLATE with whipped cream and marshmallows)))

Comment

Originally posted by medusacascade View Post
              Make room for one more! *squeezes in for hug*

I've actually been writing about our beloved tonight. First bolt of creativity to hit me for weeks. (my muse seemed to have been on holiday) So I'm all tired now. Night night, my friends (((HUGGLES and HOT CHOCOLATE with whipped cream and marshmallows)))
              Glad your muse is back! We need more stories with Martouf/Lantash in them.

sigpic
              Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
                Glad your muse is back! We need more stories with Martouf/Lantash in them.

That is my favourite favourite ever ever screencap, Skadi. I love it to pieces! Thank you sooooo much for posting it, it makes my heart melt when I see it. *weak knees*

Comment

I'm still trying to make a sig of it, but the colors are driving me crazy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                    I'm still trying to make a sig of it, but the colors are driving me crazy.
                    Hope you succeed - I really love that pic as well - they are sooo cute together. Probably the cutest ship ever!
                    sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
                    (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
                    Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

is a very cute ship, yes lucky Jolinar
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

Had a dream about JR last night. It was totally random.. there were zombies at my parent's house that were trying to kill me. All of a sudden I ran through the garage outside and around to the front door and there's JR standing there... he helped me defeat them.. it was random.. he looked amazing though... LMAO!!!
                        Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                          Had a dream about JR last night. It was totally random.. there were zombies at my parent's house that were trying to kill me. All of a sudden I ran through the garage outside and around to the front door and there's JR standing there... he helped me defeat them.. it was random.. he looked amazing though... LMAO!!!
                          Lucky, lucky Sunny I can sometimes 'thunk' myself into a Jr dream, but not often

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                            Sounds great! Had you been watching that zombie-movie he's in...Severed, or something?
                            sigpic
                            [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

Hey, 150 pages! Cool for us.

ETA: *fans gasping self* I just found out that one of JR's friends is Michael Trucco...how can it be legal for such drop-dead gorgeous men to be friends? Seriously, MT is one of the few men who sends my heart a flutter just through looking at his picture. Sorry, a bit OT, but he is in Battlestar Galactica. Had to squee.
                              Last edited by MerryK; 21 January 2009, 11:56 AM.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                              ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSelmak View Post
                                Sounds great! Had you been watching that zombie-movie he's in...Severed, or something?
                                Haha.. oddly enough no.. I had not watched any zombie movies OR anything with JR in it! Though I'd had SG on TV before I fell asleep, and they made reference to the Tok'ra.. so maybe that was the connection LMAO!
                                Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Working...
                                X