Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
    Yummy! He looks great in those pics! Even though the lighting is dark, and tinted red, it throws light on him in a lovely way.
    It does, yes - he looks very good in this episode - I wish the pictures were not as dark and red, though, so I could better see him

Anyone knows if there have been any promotion pictures done of him for the episode?
    sigpic
    Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
      Oooohhh, he's just sooo beautiful (yes, I do mean beautiful, he goes far beyond handsome) *admires him from afar like a work of art*
      Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
      STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

Originally posted by medusacascade View Post
        Oooohhh, he's just sooo beautiful (yes, I do mean beautiful, he goes far beyond handsome) *admires him from afar like a work of art*
        True - men can be beautiful. But I think I would like to admire him at a bit closer range...
        sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
          True - men can be beautiful. But I think I would like to admire him at a bit closer range...
          Me too! Mind you, it would be better than a museum exhibit, we would get to touch, too Hopefully that would work both ways *runs away, blushing*

Comment

I got all 10 seasons in a presentation set for 80 pounds, plus postage. They are from Hong Kong via eBay and have no problem shipping anywhere (I just checked for you) Don't know how much that works out at in other currency but it worked out really cheaply for me and they are fabulous quality, not had any problems playing them on anything. Worth a look GS?
            That sounds like a good deal - I will take a look at ebay. Was it a company or a private person?
            sigpic
            [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSelmak View Post
              That sounds like a good deal - I will take a look at ebay. Was it a company or a private person?
              There are quite a few Hong Kong companies doing these sets. I've seen the same ones from as little as 65 pounds, all on eBay, so you could get them from as little as that. I was just so excited to see them at the price I got them for that I didn't look any further *blush* (impetuous, me?) They are all the same presentation sets, though. They are always on there, so don't worry that they are going to be sold out if you don't get there straight away.

Comment

Interesting...I've only got season 1, so I'm definitively interested. Why haven't I heard of this?

What is the quality of them? Do they play on non-Hong Kong DVD players? (I assume so, given that Medu doesn't live in Hong Kong...) Is it just used DVDs they've bought from US or are they made for the chinese market?
                sigpic
                button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptJanson View Post
                  Interesting...I've only got season 1, so I'm definitively interested. Why haven't I heard of this?

What is the quality of them? Do they play on non-Hong Kong DVD players? (I assume so, given that Medu doesn't live in Hong Kong...) Is it just used DVDs they've bought from US or are they made for the chinese market?
                  I've played them on my normal DVD player and my laptop. Expensive player downstairs and the cheapo one I have in my bedroom. No, they are all brand new and come in a presentation box, I can only assume they're made for cheapness? I did check and they are perfectly legsl due to some loophole or other. The only thing is, they all have the Vala/Cam/Daniel/Sam/Teal'c team pic (in various vatiations) printed on the actual disk. Quality is just like any other dvd, excellent!

Comment

Quiet in here *watches tumbleweed blow past*. Will catch up later *waves bye bye*

Comment

Yes, very quiet in here. Where is everyone?

A picture to look at

sigpic
                      Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

A picture to look at

*whimpers* so glad I came back

Comment

A picture to look at

*Is dead due to the awesomeness that is JR*

(I bashed my head when I thunked)

Comment

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
                            *Is dead due to the awesomeness that is JR*

(I bashed my head when I thunked)
                            *grins* careful there

aww - I want to hold him and comfort him, when he look like that
                            sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Hmmm *scrubs Jr's back in the bath while she thinks....*

Comment

Hmmm *scrubs Jr's back in the bath while she thinks....*
                                I doubt you can think in such a situation...not anything that can be posted on a PG board at least...
                                sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
                                (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
                                Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Working...
                                X