Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tpete
    replied
    Jack is always written as the wise-guy, but Teal'c gets the best lines. Best one that comes to mind immediately is from Brocca Divide:

Teal'c: I cannot be certain you are back to being yourself. You referred to me as "Lucy".

Leave a comment:

• Purrcatnip
    replied
    S3 E12: Jolinar's Memories

Jack: "Mmm..The smells just keep getting better and better here."

**Upon being thrown into the pit in hell**

This simple one-liner had me cracking up.

Leave a comment:

• AmFor
    replied
    I really love this quote from Season 10 episode Quest Part 1:

BA'AL: He's tiny. Tell him to squeeze through the bars.
    TEAL'C: Assist us, or I will squeeze you through these bars.

Leave a comment:

• Rohan
    replied
    Episode 'Fail Safe'

Asteroid with a naquadah core is about to hit the Earth.

As O'neill is looking out the window with them coming in close towards the planet, "Carter! I can see my house!"

Then there was 'Reckoning' as Carter and her father are inside the Dakara super weapon trying to access it.

Jacob: Come on Sam. It can't be harder then blowing up a sun
    Sam: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
    ~access was then granted~
    Sam: Next up, parting the Red Sea.

Leave a comment:

• Qetesh
    replied
    There are too many to count, honestly, but one of my favorites is in "Citizen Joe" where the team finds out that Jack has been seeing parts of this dude's life for 7 years and just forgot to mention it.

Daniel: Wait a minute. Jack, you've been seeing parts of the life of a barber in Indiana for seven years, and you never mentioned it?
    Jack: Yeah, sure I did. I know I did.
    Sam: No, no you didn't, sir.
    Jack: I didn't?
    Daniel: You didn't find it the least bit odd?
    Jack: Actually no. I found it quite relaxing.

Leave a comment:

• tfa1980
    replied
    So far, the funniest moment for me was Teal'c talking to the bus driver in "1969". When the driver mentions his plan to go to Canada to avoid the war, Teal'c asks "The war with Canada?" We have the frame of reference to know the driver means Vietnam, of course.

Many of my favorite moments are the times when Teal'c takes a figurative term literally. The writers did a really good job with him.

Leave a comment:

• humanmusic
    replied
    I like when they made MacGyver references. Christopher Judge was also on an episode of MacGyver as a high school football player.

Leave a comment:

• Garan
    replied
    The funniest moment for me was a scene with Baal. He was really mad and was threatening the crew of a ship (I don't remember what ship). He said something like "I'm going to destroy you", and then the camera slowly turns, and we see that he's been talking to an empty chair. I don't know why, but I thought that was so funny.

Leave a comment:

• Quantumentanglement
    replied
    Originally posted by Original Man View Post
    Lots of them. But the thing that first popped on my mind is the famous coffee scene:

"Isn't that coffee hot?"
    Teal'c: "Extremely."
    Good one from Urgo. It was a goofy episode but somehow it is one of my favorites!

Leave a comment:

• Original Man
    replied
    Lots of them. But the thing that first popped on my mind is the famous coffee scene:

"Isn't that coffee hot?"
    Teal'c: "Extremely."

Leave a comment:

• Quantumentanglement
    replied
    Originally posted by Denisa View Post
    The series is so full of funny moments that it`s very hard to pick just one. I love that in many cases it`s just acting completely without words, like the exchange between Teal`c and O`Neill when the were eating ice cream on Prometheus.

Another favorite scene is:

Daniel: We don't know where it is now, but we do know where it was: Giza, 3000 B.C.
    Sam: You can't be serious.
    Jack: What?
    Daniel: It's the only way.
    Sam: No, we agreed.
    Jack: If I have to say "what" one more time, heads are gonna roll!
    I remember this one. Hilarious!

Leave a comment:

• Denisa
    replied
    The series is so full of funny moments that it`s very hard to pick just one. I love that in many cases it`s just acting completely without words, like the exchange between Teal`c and O`Neill when the were eating ice cream on Prometheus.

Another favorite scene is:

Daniel: We don't know where it is now, but we do know where it was: Giza, 3000 B.C.
    Sam: You can't be serious.
    Daniel: It's the only way.
    Sam: No, we agreed.
    Jack: If I have to say "what" one more time, heads are gonna roll!

Leave a comment:

• Quantumentanglement
    replied
    Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    Sam to Maybourne: "Maybourne, you're an idiot every day of the week. Why couldn't you take just one day off?"
    Just re-watched foothold. This exchange is very funny!

Leave a comment:

• Bhousden
    replied
    In Window of Opportunity when Jack and Teal'c were golfing through the open wormhole. Hammond says "Colonel what the hell are you doing?" and Jack says "IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BACK SWING???!!!!!!"

Leave a comment:

• Quantumentanglement
    replied
    Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    Teal'c to Maybourne: "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you."

Leave a comment:

Working...
X