This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you think Kinsey survived? SPOILERS FOR FULL ALERT

Kinsey was not shown on the alkesh when it blew so theres a chance he could have survived. I think that he did but I'm not sure how he would have made it off. Any body got a theory as to how he could have escaped?

Perfecto!

I think he used the hand transportation device he took off the dead Goauld to transport back down to Earth or on to the Promethius (sp?).

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
    Spoiler:

Comment

yeah i think that to he must have transport back down to Earth

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
        I think he used the hand transportation device he took off the dead Goauld to transport back down to Earth or on to the Promethius (sp?).
        Yea i agree. You wonder how hes going to come in later. They wouldn't infer him escaping and then not come back to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff
          Kinsey was not shown on the alkesh when it blew so theres a chance he could have survived. I think that he did but I'm not sure how he would have made it off. Any body got a theory as to how he could have escaped?
          How do you know that Kinsey wasn't aboard the Al'kesh when it was destroyed?
          Warning: This post may not be meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

He wasn't SHOWN on the Alkesh when it was destroyed. All we saw were the Trust guys trying to get away with no sign of Kinsey anywhere. Usually, if someone isn't shown to be on the ship immediately before it blows, chances are they weren't.

Comment

Originally posted by Kanten
              He wasn't SHOWN on the Alkesh when it was destroyed. All we saw were the Trust guys trying to get away with no sign of Kinsey anywhere. Usually, if someone isn't shown to be on the ship immediately before it blows, chances are they weren't.
              You're right. It's just that I thought he may have been in another room.
              Warning: This post may not be meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

It was infered by the fact that he wasnt shown and that the last time we see him is him grabbing a teleporter. No way to tell for sure but the writers wouldnt be "o yea he died but we forgot to show it"

Comment

I vote yes. He escaped.
                  Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

I didnt even realize he was going for a teleporter, I thought it was just a regular hand device! I think that if "they" want him to come back, he'll have escaped. The fact taht they didnt actually show him escaping, makes me think that he could have still been on the ship, and died, which would allow "them" to just drop the character if they wanted to.
                    FOR PETE'S (no, not THAT Pete) SAKE, THE ABOVE POST (if offensive in anyway) WAS MADE IN JEST!

Comment

Yes, he survived. He grabbed the hand device off the Gould-Dude, and the Hand device had the control for activating the Asgard Transporter. He almost certainly beamed to the planet below, and is running about even now. I wonder who he is...

Maybe he's Jormundgand, the Midgard Serpent.

-IMF
                      "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                      "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                      BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Boy am I ever glad that I've already seen the episode. If I hadn't, I'm pretty sure I'd want to kill the person who wrote a thread subject like "Do you think Kinsey survived? SPOILERS FOR FULL ALERT"
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

lol yea it does kind of give away some stuff.

Comment

Yeah, he probably escaped. The hand device had a small black machine that Area 51 guy installed which allowed beaming.

Comment

He escaped. Hands down. The way the episode portrayed it allows them (the crew) to pick up the thread or forget about it if they have to, but nevertheless he's alive. It wasn't supposed to be confusing, just completely stargate-like to avoid actually showing his esacpe.

Comment

Working...
                              X