Jelgate is right

Comment

Down...
      sigpic

Comment

Can we have a grownup conversation now?

Comment

*sigh* kids.
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

OK, back to the topic... Who was that unnamed replicator from "New Order, Part 2?" There was the group from "Unnatural Selection" from whom Fifth was the only survivor. So... where'd the other guy come from? Note, this was before he created RepliCarter.

Comment

Wasn't he called "Ninth" in the credits?
              "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I have no idea. I usually don't pay attention to the end credits beyond the music.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
                  OK, back to the topic... Who was that unnamed replicator from "New Order, Part 2?" There was the group from "Unnatural Selection" from whom Fifth was the only survivor. So... where'd the other guy come from? Note, this was before he created RepliCarter.
                  Are you referring to the one Jack kills with the new replicator guns?
                  Oh for a book and a shady nook ~ Jules' Book Reviews - my book review site.

Comment

Yep

Comment

I have no idea. I usually don't pay attention to the end credits beyond the music.
                      Therein lies the problem Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
                      Never Leave A Man Behind...or a Jaffa for that matter

Comment

Uh... what? What does that have to do with not paying attention to an episode's end credits?

Comment

Yep
                          I would imagine that after fifth altered the time dilation device he created more human form replicators to his own specs.
                          He had time to fashion that ship so who knows.
                          Also the asgard said that their home planet was rich in nutronium, a key element in creating human form replicators. which was why fifth and his crew were setting up a chop shop there.
                          Maybe that's one that the show left us to have fun creating a back story for ourselves?
                          Never Leave A Man Behind...or a Jaffa for that matter

Comment

Yep
                            I believe they found him in orbit around the planet or something like that. As they beamed him onto Thors ship so they'd could test the replicator toys on him.
                            Oh for a book and a shady nook ~ Jules' Book Reviews - my book review site.

Comment

I know that. I thought Fifth was the only one?

Comment

Maybe he wanted a partner, who knows?
                                And as for the Asurans, I kinda missed RepliKeller she was cooler than normal Keller.

Comment

Working...
                                X